• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 02:27, Kristen said:

Shannon helping Shane out the wires got crossed somehow 
Shane tried to kiss Shannon

Sally and Curtis interesting 

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 20:15, chair said:

I hope that Shane and Shannon can talk and work out what's going on between them.

It's lovely to see Sally and Curtis going on a date.  I had never considered them as a couple.

Thanks, both of you! Shane and Shannon still have a lot of things to work out... Sally and Curtis was one of those "Ding!" moments: It's one of the few pairings in that teen group that never really happened, but it feels like they could be kind of cute together.

13 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Who are Alex and Shannon? 

You're asking this now?

As already mentioned, Alex Bennett was on the show from 1995 to 1996. He was a biker/artist type who lodged with Shane and Angel for a while and acted as a love interest for Shannon.

Shannon Reed was a regular on the show from 1994 to 1997 and a member of the classic mid-90s teen group, one of Michael and Pippa's foster children.

https://www.backtothebay.net/characters/reed_shannon/

• Like 1

On 20/04/2020 at 07:08, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thanks, both of you! Shane and Shannon still have a lot of things to work out... Sally and Curtis was one of those "Ding!" moments: It's one of the few pairings in that teen group that never really happened, but it feels like they could be kind of cute together.

You're asking this now?

As already mentioned, Alex Bennett was on the show from 1995 to 1996. He was a biker/artist type who lodged with Shane and Angel for a while and acted as a love interest for Shannon.

Shannon Reed was a regular on the show from 1994 to 1997 and a member of the classic mid-90s teen group, one of Michael and Pippa's foster children.

https://www.backtothebay.net/characters/reed_shannon/

Yes. I held out thinking you might have explained who the characters where and their relationships to each other. Also how many years after Bobby passed is this story?

Edited by Summer's Bay

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 09:51, chair said:

Sally and Curtis make a lovely couple.

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 03:13, Kristen said:

liking  Curtis and Sally as a couple 

Thank you, I thought that worked out pretty well!

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 01:49, Sunny Girl said:

Love seeing the old characters again and you write really well too. 

Aww, shucks. Yes, it's interesting to explore this distant era.

13 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Yes. I held out thinking you might have explained who the characters where and their relationships to each other. Also how many years after Bobby passed is this story?

I thought I did: In the first chapter alone, it was explained that Alex was Shane's lodger, Shannon was his girlfriend, Selina was her best friend and she was close to Michael and Pippa, which I thought was enough to deduce her relationship to them and it's made clear by Chapter 3 at the latest. This is about three years after Bobby died.

7 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thank you, I thought that worked out pretty well!

Aww, shucks. Yes, it's interesting to explore this distant era.

I thought I did: In the first chapter alone, it was explained that Alex was Shane's lodger, Shannon was his girlfriend, Selina was her best friend and she was close to Michael and Pippa, which I thought was enough to deduce her relationship to them and it's made clear by Chapter 3 at the latest. This is about three years after Bobby died.

lol- I was referring to how they got to Summer Bay etc a bit of back story...

Great chapter

Pippa and Michael are concerned.

oh Shane/Shannon could be interesting if Shannon doesn't go home I can imagine Michael bursting in if not Dylan :lol:

Update again soon  :)