Silver Couple (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 03:56, Kristen said:

glad Shannon and Shane agreed to Paul seeing Dylan and Frankie seeing baby Angel.

Interesting backstories 

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 12:21, Chair said:

I'm glad they were able to talk things through.  I hope Paul and Frankie aren't going to try anything underhand.

10 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

While it's nice Dylan gets to see his Dad and Aunt, I'd keep my head on a swivel if I was Shane. 

I've visualized this and Ramsay and Lenka would have knocked this out this out of the park as would Dieter and Isla.

Thanks, all of you. I kind of thought about how they were both left and it did seem like Paul and Frankie would gravitate towards each other and feel a certain about of resentment towards Shane. And that Shannon might be able to convince Shane to give them the benefit of the doubt in the situation. I kind of enjoyed bringing them all together like that and letting them thrash it out because there's an awful lot of buried feelings there!

Great chapter 

Shane and Shannon becoming happy parents to baby Katie

Selina observing Shannon giving birth

Don thinking Katie should be Katherine/Kathleen  :lol: 
Update again soon  :)

Edited by Kristen

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 22:56, Kristen said:

Selina observing Shannon giving birth

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 13:23, Chair said:

It's good to see Selina still training as a nurse.

9 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I can just see Tempany/Selina getting all clucky while Isla/Shannon shoots her evils while wincing in agony as the baby comes! 

Thanks, everyone, glad you liked that! I thought it would add a bit of humour to the scene to have Selina in there with them.

20 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

That sounds just like something Donald would say ?

Thanks! There are some characters whose speech patterns you have to pay special attention to so I hope I've got Don right.