Who is most the smartest regular cop in recent years?.

j.laur5

Who is most smartest regular cop in recent years?.  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Colby

2. Angelo

3. Jack 

4. Kat 

5.Charlie 

I didn't include Joe Nash and Nick Parrish as both were in H&A when the show was less dramatic and crime focused and didn't include Xavier as he was not on show long enough as a police officer. 

I know none them have showed great intelligence due to the plot needed it to fit with storylines but my choice is Colby. At least Colby does seem to read people better. Kat, I have to say, was the most naive police officer ever. Yes there were moments where they tried making Kat look smart. She was right about Brax having plans to leave town when was not supposed to happen but Kat too easily fell for Ricky's fake story to hold her up while Brax was making his getaway. Kat might be able to see through  Gunno and Charlotte's fake story about being lovers but Kat made it far too obvious she was on to Charlotte. Someone like Colby and Charlie would not of made obvious that they were on to her.    

Jack was literally the worst cop ever, he flouted the rules whenever it suited his personal desires, yet used the law to assert moral high ground over others at every opportunity. What a hypocrite.

I agree about Joel, if he had been on the list.

Peter should have been included as the show was plenty dramatic during his era. And he was actually smart and not corrupt (for the most part, compared to most others!)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think any of them have been very smart to be honest. Charlie/Kat started off alright and then lost it covering for dodgy men.

I suppose Colby could be seen as 'smart' in that he successfully covered up his crime until now...

Ultimately I went with Angelo though as I had to pick someone.

• 2 months later...

Archived