Jasmine...

UK_fan

First of all Sam Frost has been incredible in such an emotional and hard hitting storyline for Jasmine.  What Jasmine is doing RE Tori/baby Grace is wrong/unacceptable, but for me there is another complex situation there that she isn't mentally or emotionally well and needs help for grieving Robbo, plus deep down she is feeling so heartbroken that their future plans RE being together and having children sadly never happened, plus she/Tori obviously have lots of history with each other and Robbo is obviously Grace's Dad, so Jasmine will always feel that connection.

I can see where Tori is coming from that she's afraid of what Jasmine has become and firstly needs to protect her child, but I think that in the end hopefully Jasmine seeks the help she desperately needs for her benefit if she's to make sense of it all and to try to her life back on track, but NOT for Tori's sake.

I just think it's a shame that some fans stupidly have took it too far and have given the lovely Sam abuse or the criticising the character too much over what is a fictional storyline?.   FFS get a grip, it's not real!

14 hours ago, UK_fan said:

First of all Sam Frost has been incredible in such an emotional and hard hitting storyline for Jasmine.  What Jasmine is doing RE Tori/baby Grace is wrong/unacceptable, but for me there is another complex situation there that she isn't mentally or emotionally well and needs help for grieving Robbo, plus deep down she is feeling so heartbroken that their future plans RE being together and having children sadly never happened, plus she/Tori obviously have lots of history with each other and Robbo is obviously Grace's Dad, so Jasmine will always feel that connection.

I can see where Tori is coming from that she's afraid of what Jasmine has become and firstly needs to protect her child, but I think that in the end hopefully Jasmine seeks the help she desperately needs for her benefit if she's to make sense of it all and to try to her life back on track, but NOT for Tori's sake.

I just think it's a shame that some fans stupidly have took it too far and have given the lovely Sam abuse or the criticising the character too much over what is a fictional storyline?.   FFS get a grip, it's not real!

Agree with everything you said especially the last bit. Its absolutely bonkers that these people can't tell the difference between fiction and real life. 

Archived