UK_fan

Justin needs friends his own age!

Enough said.   What are the show playing at?   John/Alf are great characters don't get me wrong, but for a mid 40's man like Justin he should be interacting more with people his own age.   There isn't currently anyone now Ben has gone, so I hope the show addresses this and brings someone in to fill gaps in an age range that is lacking.

I think Justin's meant to be younger than he appears, given his siblings' ages. He's had a few bits with Colby who's roughly the same age, but with Ben gone he seems to be mostly with his family.

I think Justin is meant to be around mid-late 30s, given Tori I think is early 30s?

I suppose there's Angelo now that he's back, but he seems strictly on cop duty so I can't see him interacting with anyone much.

I could see him being friends with Ari.

Edited by Lunar

On 21/09/2020 at 02:42, Lunar said:

I think Justin is meant to be around mid-late 30s, given Tori I think is early 30s?

I suppose there's Angelo now that he's back, but he seems strictly on cop duty so I can't see him interacting with anyone much.

I could see him being friends with Ari.

Indeed and 

Spoiler

The new Doctor, Christian and the new guy coming in for Jasmine, Levi?

• Like 1