What Lay Beyond (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

D.B

Well, after the shocking past few weeks we've had, I greatly enjoyed this. And it makes perfect sense: If Mason was going to give one final farewell to any of his siblings, it would definitely by Raffy. You did a really great job writing all of them in character, as well as combining a sense of humour and tenderness in their conversation. I especially enjoyed the return of Beth, so at least Mason got to see her again. Good job! :) 

• Thanks 2

Raffy's got that sixth sense thing going on and sees dead people that would be a cool power to have

I have always strangely wanted to see a ghost Always on the lookout for ghost walks and ghost hunts But in saying that I think I would be freaked out even if it was someone I really liked I jump and the best of times haha

I never really brought into the whole Mason and Beth thing but it was nice she was there and I wish Mason had died a hero but really we heard a gunshot and then he was dead so we should have seen him saving Bella and then see him get shot

They kind of messed up the timing  for the  Morgan exits I think Brody and Raffy should have left after Mason died that would have been a bigger aftermath for him

Good story

Edited by pembie

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 12:35, D.B said:

Well, after the shocking past few weeks we've had, I greatly enjoyed this. And it makes perfect sense: If Mason was going to give one final farewell to any of his siblings, it would definitely by Raffy. You did a really great job writing all of them in character, as well as combining a sense of humour and tenderness in their conversation. I especially enjoyed the return of Beth, so at least Mason got to see her again. Good job! :) 

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 06:13, Kristen said:

Great one -shot

Liked that you brought Beth back and Mason got to say good bye to Raffy.

Aw, thank you! I was greatly disappointed with Mason's exit on the show, so it felt right to give him a "proper" last scene rather than just being shot off screen and having a sheet draped over him.And the way the storyline with Beth ended was just crying out for a Reunited In Death resolution.

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 01:32, Helena said:

is that the final chapter or will there be more

Just a one-shot, I'm afraid!

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 16:47, pembie said:

I wish Mason had died a hero but really we heard a gunshot and then he was dead so we should have seen him saving Bella and then see him get shot

They kind of messed up the timing  for the  Morgan exits I think Brody and Raffy should have left after Mason died that would have been a bigger aftermath for him

I wasn't impressed with the way it was handled either, but even though his death didn't really achieve anything, everyone seemed impressed with his actions afterwards so I think they'll remember him as a hero.

I just want to add a further thank you to D.B., Helena, Kristen and pembie for your comments.When you write something like this, it always means something when people drop by to say they enjoyed it.Sorry if you wanted it to be longer, Helena, but I thought it worked best as a one-shot.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to What Lay Beyond (by Red Ranger 1) - comments