Filming on Home and Away shut down

TickTock

Most of Australia is also in lockdown with "social distancing" mandated.  In Victoria where I live we are only allowed leave home for  food and essential supplies, essential medication, exercise ( but only close to our homes with social distancing maintained ) work or education which cannot be done remotely from home.

Most states have very similar restrictions.  

Police are checking compliance and can issue a $1600 on the spot fine.

We have been told that these restrictions are likely to continue for at least another 4 weeks

On 23/03/2020 at 17:59, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Not me i'll be watching things like A Country Practice Heartbreak High and Grey's Anatomy (early seasons) sorry not sorry media!

I have been enjoying rewatching Packed to the Rafters and 800 Words on 7Plus.

14 hours ago, John said:

Most of Australia is also in lockdown with "social distancing" mandated.  In Victoria where I live we are only allowed leave home for  food and essential supplies, essential medication, exercise ( but only close to our homes with social distancing maintained ) work or education which cannot be done remotely from home.

Most states have very similar restrictions.  

Police are checking compliance and can issue a $1600 on the spot fine.

We have been told that these restrictions are likely to continue for at least another 4 weeks

I have been enjoying rewatching Packed to the Rafters and 800 Words on 7Plus.

so i take it filming for home and away and neighbours wont re start for another 4 weeks at least? 

3 hours ago, f00tball said:

so i take it filming for home and away and neighbours wont re start for another 4 weeks at least? 

I'm assuming that it won't restart for at least that long.

Archived