j.laur5

Which living Braxton would you most want to see return?

Witch living Braxton would most want to see return?.  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd say Kyle, if he got let off early or something. Heath already had a couple of guest stints and Brax I don't think would come back.

Brax, easily. Just for Steve Peacocke's phenomenal acting. 

His performance following Casey's death is as good as anything I've seen in television.

1. Brax - It would be nice to see him return the bay with Ricky considering they were they haven't been heard or seen in a couple of years.

2. Heath - Great charecter with great potential, love his relationship with Bianca. I think It would be nice to see him return to the bay for a couple of years as a family unit with Bianca, Harley and Darcy.

3. Kyle - Meh. As he got a prison sentence the chances of him returning are slim. Considering Ruby and Will Smith got sent to prison and haven't been heard from since gives me little hope of Kyle returning!

16 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

1. Brax - It would be nice to see him return the bay with Ricky considering they were they haven't been heard or seen in a couple of years.

2. Heath - Great charecter with great potential, love his relationship with Bianca. I think It would be nice to see him return to the bay for a couple of years as a family unit with Bianca, Harley and Darcy.

3. Kyle - Meh. As he got a prison sentence the chances of him returning are slim. Considering Ruby and Will Smith got sent to prison and haven't been heard from since gives me little hope of Kyle returning!

When was it ever said Ruby being sent to prison?.

5 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

When was it ever said Ruby being sent to prison?.

Well I'm just assuming, as she handed herself in to the police after tampering with Indi's car which ultimately left Dexter Walker with serIous injures. I'm pretty sure the last we heard of Ruby was that she was staying with Morag and awaiting trial.

Edited by EndlessSummer