Near deaths you wish happened?

project90

What near deaths do you wish had happened? Not so much that you don't like the characters, just if you thought it was better time/way for a character to exit.

First one that comes to mind is Ash crushed under the car at the garage, I thought that would have been a good way for him to leave 

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/11/2019 at 09:24, Trudy Heine said:

That's exactly how Ken Smith died. I remember Ric also getting crushed by a car but survived.

That must be an incredible painful way to die ?

On 16/11/2019 at 10:08, project90 said:

What near deaths do you wish had happened? Not so much that you don't like the characters, just if you thought it was better time/way for a character to exit.

First one that comes to mind is Ash crushed under the car at the garage, I thought that would have been a good way for him to leave 

Dying at the garage, the place he created and lived for would have been fitting. It’s like a soccer player dying out in the field while playing

But I like how he left, it’s nice to think that he and VJ is living a happy life with Luc

• 3 weeks later...

I would've been happy for Ash to die lol, but I suppose they wouldn't kill both him and Billie.

I also agree that Billie's death was very rushed, so it would've made more sense for her to die sooner or in a different way. 

I think Maggie almost dying would've been interesting. We would've got to see Ben struggle more sooner and also some more bonding between Ziggy/Coco. 

Archived