Short Lived Foster Children

joany208121

I think Ty was originally going to stay longer, but the actor got a place at some school so they wrote him out at his request? I think someone here mentioned that before and it makes sense judging from his Instagram, and the fact they wrapped it up quite quickly.

Skye I think wasn't very well received...I like her at first but then they had her start getting involved with Tank, so I guess figured it was easier to just write her out then keep her around? I guess at the time there wasn't many people she was close to other than Tank either.

Jordan I'm confused why he didn't stay longer as well. I thought he was quite well-liked but his exit seemed quite rushed. It seemed kind of silly to introduce him if he was only going to be there for a month.

9 hours ago, Lunar said:

I think Ty was originally going to stay longer, but the actor got a place at some school so they wrote him out at his request? I think someone here mentioned that before and it makes sense judging from his Instagram, and the fact they wrapped it up quite quickly.

Skye I think wasn't very well received...I like her at first but then they had her start getting involved with Tank, so I guess figured it was easier to just write her out then keep her around? I guess at the time there wasn't many people she was close to other than Tank either.

I think it was the other way round: Ty got written out, then the actor got a place at the school.

The reaction to Skye seemed mostly positive (although I admit I did see some negativity), but I think the show dropped the ball badly with her. I think she was on the show so little time that she must have pretty much filmed her final scenes before she actually appeared on screen, certainly before we got as far as her relationship with Tank.

Archived