The Diner Burger Phone

Inactive.User

I just saw a picture on Twitter of Irene in the diner talking into a burger phone, it's from the show, so isn't a promotional image or something. It appears to be the one main constant in the diner then. Either that or it's made a return. I've never seen them use a telephone, let alone a burger phone in the current diner before. Maybe I am the only one that hasn't noticed the burger phone. It's definitely nice to know it's still there though, as the photo appears it maybe recent.

47 minutes ago, David Deex said:

I just saw a picture on Twitter of Irene in the diner talking into a burger phone, it's from the show, so isn't a promotional image or something. It appears to be the one main constant in the diner then. Either that or it's made a return. I've never seen them use a telephone, let alone a burger phone in the current diner before. Maybe I am the only one that hasn't noticed the burger phone. It's definitely nice to know it's still there though, as the photo appears it maybe recent.

I think it was added back in a few years ago, I seem to remember Marilyn using it once too.

I don’t think it’s a complete constant, I don’t think it made it to the Den/original Pier Diner, but reappeared not long after the Juke Box was lost with the revamp.

12 hours ago, Dan F said:

It survived the transition from the Beachside Diner to the 'Den' half of the new building—and the subsequent Diner/Den merging—but disappeared along with the jukebox after the 2010 fire.

It was re-introduced to the current set in 2014.

Cool. It's great to know this.

Archived