Early Years on Amazon Prime UK

jmford85

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they always planned on Bobby being Fisher’s daughter, watching the Alan romance with the knowledge of what’s to come puts a different perspective on it. I assume as they didn’t sleep together that it was the plan, but even so, it’s pushing the boundaries a little.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2019 at 13:45, c120701 said:

I wonder if they always planned on Bobby being Fisher’s daughter, watching the Alan romance with the knowledge of what’s to come puts a different perspective on it. I assume as they didn’t sleep together that it was the plan, but even so, it’s pushing the boundaries a little.

The change in their relationship definitely indicated that they would somehow be entwined, however I still don't see Alan and Bobby ever being together romantically.

Watching the episodes with an adult eye, it was obviously the plan for Bobby and Frank to get together. 

Very confused watching episode 182 as Martha’s in the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne and Roo’s speaking to a Social Worker on the banks of the Yarra.

When Stacey & Brett are in the taxi the operator is reeling off jobs at addresses in Victoria over the radio.

On 15/01/2020 at 23:15, c120701 said:

I wonder if “The Old Standish place” where Phil, Narelle, Steven & Carly camp in episode 183 has any connection to the Guv - maybe it was the Standish’s Summer house.

https://www.backtothebay.net/characters/standish_viv_the_guv/

Oh, Walt Bertram’s mother was a Standish - maybe The Guv and The Nutter were related!

Archived