Early Years on Amazon Prime UK

jmford85

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched some episodes last night...for some reason the end of the pilot episode always makes me shed a tear. The quality is fantastic.

One thing that stood out that I never really realized before is how fantastic all the actors are. Some play their roles very realistically.  I cant think of one person who didn't play their role perfectly..and they were all in the perfect roles. I wonder if the cast realized at that time how iconic this show would be. I am sure they cant believe that 30+ years later we are still talking about them.

That fight between Tom and Barlow always makes me laugh lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2019 at 07:14, Old H&A Fan said:

An important warning about relying on streaming services to access your favourite programs:

They can pull the plug any time they like. And you'll be left dead in the water. Back to Square 1

Absolutely, that’s why I’m watching as many as I can whenever I have a chance, but as has been seen in Australia, it’s the same with broadcast television. At the end of the day though, getting to see any of the episodes again is a bonus, it’s more than we had before.

As for the other focus of that article, Home and Away could do with a warning about Tom’s shorts being of their time.

On 21/10/2019 at 20:07, c120701 said:

I did wonder if Nico’s kitchen table was the table that ended up in the Palace, but it could have just been a new one.

On 21/10/2019 at 21:02, Dan F said:

Wow. They are identical, got to be the same one surely... unless that particular table was very popular and a common sight in furniture stores for many years ?

The table appears in the kitchen of Lance’s (& Colleen’s) mobile home inbetween so I guess that’s why it was around to turn up in the Palace.

Archived