Early Years on Amazon Prime UK

jmford85

I would also say they are 2 totally different people. The young actor playing the bully has a small mark on his right cheek which Justin does not have. Also different looking noses and different facial features. It is the haircut that makes them look similar. A haircut alone can make 2 people look much more alike than with different styles.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 66 included one of the break bumpers between the scene with Sandra hearing the echoes of the Barlow house and the scene with Miss Malloy in Fisher’s office. I assume they didn’t cut it as the sound carried over to the bumper, it just seemed odd.

Oh, it’s in episode 67 too whicb also has the promo at the end.

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 14:40, Homeandawayfan. said:

Ben McPhee looked like Bradley Townsend from Neighbours (a 1986 character, who was once assumed to be Des Clarke's son but this was denied).

Also both received physical punishment from an elder for insubordination!

On 16/11/2019 at 23:30, Sally Keating said:

The season finale ends with the characters all together in Summer Bay House singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". Then instead of the normal closing credits it shows various shots of the cast continuing to sing carols while the credits are displayed. (Although we don't hear them, we hear the usual theme song). Then the final "oooh-oooh" of the closing theme blends in with the cast singing "....And a happy new year."

I believe this is the only time an episode had special closing credits.

1988closing.png

Yep - this was what I was alluding to.

I've heard about the first season finale for years, right back to when Bevan Lee was on this forum talking about it and how it heavily influenced the 2004 finale.  When you compare the two, it makes sense.  Carly is out on her own in 1988, so is Ric 16 years later.  In both episodes, Alf's recently discovered family members - in 1988 a niece, in 2004 a grandson.

I think though it's one of a few episodes to actually be set on Christmas Day itself.  Pippa and Michael's breakup is possibly the only other one?

Archived