Early Years on Amazon Prime UK

jmford85

1 hour ago, Trudy Heine said:

Did Justin Rosniak also play the boy who teased cute little Sally over Milco?

Looks like Justin is being typecast into playing mostly bullies, except for Ben. Was he also a bully?

Every now and then someone claims he was, but I suspect that's just a fan myth which people have repeated without checking. It's hard to be sure, because the boy isn't seen clearly and isn't credited.

Ben was a bit of a nuisance at first but I wouldn't call him a bully.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bri1231 said:

How so?

The season finale ends with the characters all together in Summer Bay House singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". Then instead of the normal closing credits it shows various shots of the cast continuing to sing carols while the credits are displayed. (Although we don't hear them, we hear the usual theme song). Then the final "oooh-oooh" of the closing theme blends in with the cast singing "....And a happy new year."

I believe this is the only time an episode had special closing credits.

1988closing.png

On 11/11/2019 at 15:48, c120701 said:

I do feel at times that Tom feels like the parent and Pippa seems like one of the kids. She encourages Frank to pick the lock of the church hall without thinking of the consequences for Frank, herself or the rest of the kids if someone did report them. 

I think with Frank as well, it shows there isn’t much of an age gap, only about 20 years and even with the other kids, she’s very quick to go to them after an argument.

I think Debra’s Pippa does seem quite different, maybe because without Tom, Pippa has to be the sensible one. I couldn’t imagine her picking a lock or encouraging one of her kids to. She’d also be more likely to let the kids cool down after an argument (unless she was in the wrong) and wait for them to speak to her.

If I remember clearly, Pippa was a bit younger than Tom. They started fostering when she as in her 20's  so it kind of makes sense that she felt closer to the children and identified with them. 

On 15/11/2019 at 07:34, Trudy Heine said:

Did Justin Rosniak also play the boy who teased cute little Sally over Milco?

Always been a tricky one (as you can see), but looking side by side I personally don't think it's him... Justin doesn't seem as stocky as the 'bully'.

AK8flI.jpg

3jiHTi.jpg

I've included the below pic as they're in the exact same postions, but they're on uneven ground so use the final pic for a better height comparison

ykSbhb.jpg

z7rTLe.jpg

bpLjER.jpg

Archived