The Home and Away Podcast

Dan F

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Gee sorry!

But I was just saying it's more of current cast thing as they were speaking with actors who are currently working on the show.  You cant expect past actors to come to the studio to be interviewed for nothing. A lot probably don't even live near the studio and are busy doing other stuff.

20 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

I know what you mean, at least with The Bill podcast they cater to fans of all eras

I think sometimes the powers that be forget that some of us still remember and love the original product

What is the link to that Bill podcast? Hopefully they will interview Superintendent Tom Chandler ?

13 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

But I was just saying it's more of current cast thing as they were speaking with actors who are currently working on the show.  You cant expect past actors to come to the studio to be interviewed for nothing. A lot probably don't even live near the studio and are busy doing other stuff.

Maybe they have not been asked...Nicolle, Alex, Sharon, VanPip have previously been around for interviews etc

Maybe one day we can get an exclusive ask me anything type thread here with one of the original cast...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived