Sign in to follow this  
D.B

Sympathy but that's about it.

Despite me still not liking the character, I actually felt sorry for Colby in last night's episode in the UK. He feels a massive amount of guilt for not being there for Bella, and is shocked by everything that happened. And that made me think: Have there ever been characters that you guys ever felt/feel sorry for, but yet still dislike the character. Usually for me, if the show evokes a large amount of sympathy from me, then often enough for some reason or another, I grow to like the character more (e.g. Brax, Evie or Robbo), but there have been other cases when while I did feel sympathy for other characters, I still couldn't really like them, for example: Colby: as stated above, I did feel sorry for him finding out about Bella, and before as well when he found the truth on his parent's murders, but to me, I still found him impatient at times and unlikable with his attitude and constant shouting, and also for what he's done. 

Tori: Her insecurities about having a baby and not being able to settle down with any man did make me feel sympathy for her, (and I definitely felt sorry for her when she miscarried), but her actions afterwards, stealing the embryo knowing how Robbo will react (despite her delusions that he'd be suddenly okay with it) and her general attitude for the last two years, with going on her own advice and ignoring or belittling everyone else's opinons, was just awful. 

Ash: He did suffer a lot at the start of last year, but to me, he was such an unlikable character, who took what he wanted, was loud and mainly thought with his fists first. 

Of course, this is just my opinion, you all have your own, but what do you think? Have there been any characters you disliked but still felt sorry for?

Billie -I felt terribly bad she was raped and died young but she set out to cause so much trouble for people and at least people like Hunter only did things out of anger.