Why are they destroying characters before they leave?

project90

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/09/2019 at 00:19, j.laur5 said:

Honestly don’t understand how Josh was ruined as he only done away with someone who was dangerous person and I honestly think if  Charlotte had lived she would set out  to kill more people. 

We could get into another moral debate about this, but what I believe firmly ruined Josh's character for good was the fact that he let family and friends, even the uncle of his fiance, get in trouble and even locked in prison and he just let it happen. I'm sorry, but that wasn't the Josh I knew over the years. 

On 23/09/2019 at 19:24, D.B said:

We could get into another moral debate about this, but what I believe firmly ruined Josh's character for good was the fact that he let family and friends, even the uncle of his fiance, get in trouble and even locked in prison and he just let it happen. I'm sorry, but that wasn't the Josh I knew over the years. 

Yeah I didn't get how, a big part of him staying quiet was I guess he 'wanted to be there for Evie' and didn't feel she'd cope well without him...but then he was okay with her (potentially) losing other people she cared about like Zac?

Archived