Couples who renewed their vows

adam436

I've been rewatching the early years of Home and Away and up to the episode where Alf and Ailsa renew their vows. As someone who only watched the early years 2-3 times a week when it was on TV, I did not even know this happened as it was all done in one episode with no mention before or after that episode. But it got me wondering, which other couples renewed their vows over the years, the reasons why they did and what episodes were they in? 

Kane and Kirsty (Episode 3773) - they renewed their vows on the same day as Noah and Hayley married, as their original wedding was in secret. 

Flynn and Sally (late 2005) - renewed their vows shortly before Flynn's death 

John and Marilyn (late 2015) - when Mariyln had amnesia and before she went overseas. 

Ben and Maggie (late 2017) - I think it was their wedding anniversary. It was a busy time for me, so I was dipping in and out of the show around this time. 

Are there any others I missed? I didn't watch much of early 2006 - early 2014, so there may have been others in there? Did Dan and Leah renew their vows at some point? 

I...do not remember Dan and Leah renewing their vows but I could be wrong and probably am. Robbie and Tasha wasn't quite the same: They had an unofficial wedding and then a legal one. Jack and Martha got married twice of course but that's also not the same.

On 23/08/2019 at 20:44, Red Ranger 1 said:

I...do not remember Dan and Leah renewing their vows but I could be wrong and probably am.

I may be wrong - I was dipping in and out of the show at that point, but I do remember they had a lengthy split after they got married. 

8 hours ago, adam436 said:

I may be wrong - I was dipping in and out of the show at that point, but I do remember they had a lengthy split after they got married. 

Oh, they did certainly: In fact, they had two splits with a short-lived and rather awkward reconciliation in the middle. The thing is, I can actually remember some sort of official document (like a wedding invite?) with both their names including her married name on, but I might be thinking of the divorce petition.

Archived