Ben Unwin dies at age 41

*dW*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they usually acknowledge former regulars who've died? Cornelia Frances might've been an exception because she was so well known anyway? Morag was also a character that would've been known to H&A fans who watched at any time because of all those repeat appearances. It's only old(er) fogies who remember Ben. Not that that should take away from the tragedy of what happened to him.

11 hours ago, cymbaline said:

Do they usually acknowledge former regulars who've died? Cornelia Frances might've been an exception because she was so well known anyway? Morag was also a character that would've been known to H&A fans who watched at any time because of all those repeat appearances. It's only old(er) fogies who remember Ben. Not that that should take away from the tragedy of what happened to him.

I was under the impression that they usually do @cymbaline.

• 4 weeks later...

I only recently found out about this, I remember him for a while around 2001-2003 and admired his physique, he was kind of like the early 2000s version of Casey Braxton, always wearing the gym vest.

I'm not actually anti-suicide though, I believe it is an answer for people who have to experience long term suffering due to an illness or something though it is preferable if your parents are deceased when you do it. I plan to die that way in the distant future and I dislike it when people say it is wrong of me to do that, who are they to tell me how I should die? "My body, my choice" is what I believe.

Archived