Ben Unwin dies at age 41

*dW*

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found out after hearing about it on the news apps, was very shocked to hear the bad news. Reminds me of Pua (Vinnie on Shortland street)'s death, also found out on news. Rather similar circumstances, sorry to Ben's family and friends for their sudden loss. Guessing they might kill off Jesse off screen, didn't like his final storyline with him in jail. Wish he came back and sorted things with Olivia. But good to hear he may be reunited with Chloe in heaven.

1 hour ago, Trudy Heine said:

Found out after hearing about it on the news apps, was very shocked to hear the bad news. Reminds me of Pua (Vinnie on Shortland street)'s death, also found out on news. Rather similar circumstances, sorry to Ben's family and friends for their sudden loss. Guessing they might kill off Jesse off screen, didn't like his final storyline with him in jail. Wish he came back and sorted things with Olivia. But good to hear he may be reunited with Chloe in heaven.

Doubt it, his character long since been forgotten by the PTB.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2019 at 05:58, Bobby Forever Missed said:

They didn't do anything for Cornelia Frances last year either shows how much respect they have for deceased past actors ?

For Jesse though, whilst they could find a reason for him to be mentioned, there's not really any need to.

Unlike for Morag/Cornelia; the lack of mention has just been utterly disgusting.

1 hour ago, Sally Keating said:

For Jesse though, whilst they could find a reason for him to be mentioned, there's not really any need to.

Unlike for Morag/Cornelia; the lack of mention has just been utterly disgusting.

i don't mean an in show mention per sae but not even a caption at the ends credits for Cornelia or Ben? THAT is disgusting form All Saints did that when Mark Preistley died why can't H&A do the same for Cornelia and Ben? because they weren't modern stars of the show who are all they care about 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

i don't mean an in show mention per sae but not even a caption at the ends credits for Cornelia or Ben? THAT is disgusting form All Saints did that when Mark Preistley died why can't H&A do the same for Cornelia and Ben? because they weren't modern stars of the show who are all they care about 

They did have a caption at the end of both the Australian and UK transmissions of the show for Cornelia.

Spoiler

corney-seven.jpg?w=753&ssl=1

Archived