Music - What've You Got On?

Di

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steps - Loves Got A Hold On My Heart. Yes, I know, but you love it too, don't deny it! :P

One of my top favourite Steps songs! <3

Listening to Steps - Better Best Forgotten.

I am super happy that they are reuniting! Gutted I am in Canada right now and won't make their reunion tour!

Steps - When I Said Goodbye.

Steps - Loves Got A Hold On My Heart. Yes, I know, but you love it too, don't deny it! :P

One of my top favourite Steps songs! <3

Listening to Steps - Better Best Forgotten.

I am super happy that they are reuniting! Gutted I am in Canada right now and won't make their reunion tour!

Steps - When I Said Goodbye.

:o They are reuniting? I used to love them. Do they have a new song? :unsure:

Britney Spears - Shadow :wub:

:o They are reuniting? I used to love them. Do they have a new song? :unsure:

Britney Spears - Shadow :wub:

They initially reunited for a documentary. It was to mark ten years since the split. The idea was for them to meet up and try and figure out if they could work passed their differences, put the past behind them and potentially have a future. The TV show was a hit and, thankfully, it seemed to have worked.

The only new music they've recorded since reuniting it a cover of ABBA's "Dancing Queen", which is a Bonus Track on a re-release of the Greatest Hits album.

They announced a new tour a few days ago that I think is selling pretty well. No decision seems to have been made yet about releasing new music otherwise. I suspect they'll make that decision based on the reaction they get from the tour and whether they feel they want Steps to actually have a (new) future. If, indeed, they do decide to release new music, I wouldn't be surprised if, at the very least, it's not until at least half way through next year, if not later. Fingers crossed though! (We need new Steps music!!!) :lol::D

I'm currently listening to Rebecca Ferguson's "Nothing's Real But Love." I'm generally not a fan of X Factor, or the music it produces, but I think this is gorgeous! There's a real vintage feel to it. I'm impressed.

Archived