Music - What've You Got On?

Di

^ Christmas seems to come earlier every year! :P

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

:lol: I know. Bliss (A music channel) started playing the Christmas music months ago. :lol:

I'm making a list of Christmas songs to put on one CD, so I've been listening to them along the way. Very exciting, indeed.

Currently listening to Wham! - Last Christmas

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I know. Bliss (A music channel) started playing the Christmas music months ago. :lol:

I'm making a list of Christmas songs to put on one CD, so I've been listening to them along the way. Very exciting, indeed.

Currently listening to Wham! - Last Christmas

I listen to Bliss! I usually skip it out but I must admit, as soon as I saw the title of Christmas Number Ones I put it straight on.

I love Chrsitmas music. It's brillaint. There's nothing better than listening to Christmas music in front of the fire.

Gosh, I sound like an old woman rather than a seventeen year old girl. Lol.

I listen to Bliss! I usually skip it out but I must admit, as soon as I saw the title of Christmas Number Ones I put it straight on.

I love Chrsitmas music. It's brillaint. There's nothing better than listening to Christmas music in front of the fire.

Gosh, I sound like an old woman rather than a seventeen year old girl. Lol.

Haha!!! People always call me an old woman. :P

I totally agree, though. Not about the fire part, because we don't have a fire. ( :( ) However, we do put the heating on, which tends to be very warm, LOL. It's just lovely. :wub:

Not listening to Christmas songs at the minute. I have Gabrielle - Out Of Reach playing. :wub:

Archived