j.laur5

Title: First Into Mother Now Into Son

Type of Fic: One Shot

Main Characters: Kyle, and Hunter and other characters mentioned 

Genre: Same Sex Romance (Slash)

BTTB Rating:  A

Does it contain spoilers: No

Warnings: Adult Themes

Summary: This is short story of Kyle and Hunter finding out they share lot in common and last thing they respect is to fall in love.

Note: This is set in later half 2017  and in this parallel universe where Kyle was not sent to jail and stayed  in Summer Bay after Ricky and Barretts left and Kyle bought Saxon ave and Ash stayed living with Kyle and later Kat move in. 

Hunter walked in the door of Angelo’s after feeling depressed after breaking up with Olivia for good as Olivia move back to London to live with her uncle James Fraser. . “Kyle?!” Hunter shouted, as he waited at bar. Kyle appears and says "What’s up Hunter?" 

"I would like some rum thanks as I've got the break up blues or whatever you call it" said Hunter.

"How about I give you a soft drink first on house and then we'll see as I know too well by past experience what happens when you drink in a bad head space" said Kyle.  

"Fine coke then please" said Hunter. 

"I'll have one too as it sounds like you need a drinking buddy" said Kyle. 

"I can’t believe you're being so nice to me after my crazy mum used you" said Hunter.

"Well at times I was kind of using her as well as sorted of needed something in my life to keep me excited and I was not the only one fooled by her as Matt and Andy were caught in her web as well" said Kyle. 

"Well if I say I won’t do anything stupid can get proper drink" said Hunter. 

"All right we’ll my shift is finished now and we can come back to my place for drink" said Kyle. 

Hunter and Kyle are sitting talking about there mess up child hoods and all terrible things that they regret doing. 

"I never meant to be a bad person but just having a mum like Charlotte who was such bad influence."

"It's okay I know my birth mother wasn’t best influence either and wasn’t until after her death and I was put into Foster care I started getting on the straight and narrow" said Kyle. 

"I just hope I am not just working at Alf bait shop for rest of my life" said Hunter. 

"We're looking for someone to take over Matt's job as it's been hard to find good workers since he moved overseas and Ash is away with Kat at moment." 

"Thanks I'll take it" said Hunter. 

"Well consider yourself hired" said Kyle. 

"I can now save up to move out of Summer Bay house as it's getting too crowded there."

"We've got a spare room, you can move in here if want" said Kyle.

"It'll be okay with Ash and Kat?" said Hunter.

"I am the owner here and besides Ash and Kat are away at  moment and they  live in  Ricky and Brax old flat" said Kyle. 

"Okay sure I'll move in tonight and I'll go get my stuff and don’t worry I don’t have to get all my stuff so I won’t be long"said Hunter.

"Okay see you soon" said Kyle. 

Hunter had strange feeling as he was leaving the house as it was feeling of something good positive storing feeling but it was probably just a positive feeling he had. Finally someone who could understand what it was like having a damaged childhood and not wanting to be a bad person but getting on bad side of things. 

Later coming back to Kyle’s. 

Hunter walked in and said thanks to Kyle for the room and the job. 

Kyle said no worries with cheeky smile and opened his arms for hug and Hunter also had cheeky smile and they both hug.

But they both couldn’t let go of each other and without further movement   they were kissing.

Kyle  and Hunter both pulled away and looking both embarrassed and both with cheeky smile.

"Well this is kind of awkward as this is the very spot where my first kiss was with your Mum and when we  first hooked up " said Kyle . 

"It doesn’t matter Kyle.  I want this and I am nothing like my Mum was, I promise and sure I might have been off the rails once but I have changed and I have never been type of bad that  mum was in way of using people for sex and besides I am far more closer to your age than my mum was" said Hunter.

"Okay let's just see where it goes, I am game enough if you are" said Kyle. 

Kyle and Hunter both passionately kissing and ripping each other's shirts off and both walk into the bedroom.

The End 

Comments

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to First Into Mother Now Into Son

Archived