Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Si-Co

Quick Questions

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, baywatcher said:

Does the lady with blonde hair who works in the kitchen at the Diner have a name and does she ever speak?

There's a couple of different ladies, one of them is actually Lynne McGranger's daughter.

But no, as extras they don't generally speak - I'm sure at least one of them has been named in conversation but it wasn't clear which one they were referring to.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dan F said:

There's a couple of different ladies, one of them is actually Lynne McGranger's daughter.

Thanks @Dan F 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we see a beach scene and there are other people in the background, are these extras, or just members of the public going about their business?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides Morag what regular characters have been lawyers? I know Scarlett Snow but she wasn't really an active lawyer, she just picked it back up for Brody's case. I'm surprised they've not brought in a new regular lawyer character. They don't always have to be in use, they could just talk about them being at the office time to time and it would be handy when storyline calls for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:36, project90 said:

Besides Morag what regular characters have been lawyers? I know Scarlett Snow but she wasn't really an active lawyer, she just picked it back up for Brody's case. I'm surprised they've not brought in a new regular lawyer character. They don't always have to be in use, they could just talk about them being at the office time to time and it would be handy when storyline calls for them

I seem to remember Chloe was studying law and think she was qualified when she came back. No-one else springs to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2019 at 13:02, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to remember Chloe was studying law and think she was qualified when she came back. No-one else springs to mind.

Jude Lawson was studying for a Law degree, I assume he may have qualified off screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top ten characters to appear in the most episodes?

1 Alf Stewart 

2 Irene Roberts 

3 Sally Fletcher  

4 Leah Patterson-Baker 

5 Marilyn Chambers 

6 Donald Fisher 

7 Ailsa Stewart 

8 Colleen Smart 

9 Ruth Stewart 

10 John Palmer 

Would this list be right?. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song used in yesterday's UK ep when Bella takes her self portrait of the real her as instructed by Tommy? 

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.