Tori Morgan - Penny McNamee

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else just tired of Tori? Because I am. A lot. She used to be my favourite of the Morgans, a fun, likeable character. But in recent years, she's become this arrogant, self-righteous person that thinks that she's beyond reproach and whatever she does is the right thing, without thinking about how her actions may affect others. Particularly the baby storyline, and yet she has the nerve to complain to Jasmine when she looks at her files, and then, in a complete turn-a-bout, pleads her not to tell Robbo! Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D.B said:

Is anyone else just tired of Tori? Because I am. A lot. She used to be my favourite of the Morgans, a fun, likeable character. But in recent years, she's become this arrogant, self-righteous person that thinks that she's beyond reproach and whatever she does is the right thing, without thinking about how her actions may affect others. Particularly the baby storyline, and yet she has the nerve to complain to Jasmine when she looks at her files, and then, in a complete turn-a-bout, pleads her not to tell Robbo! Unbelievable. 

She's been nutty ever since Robbo shown up haha

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/03/2019 at 14:00, D.B said:

Agreed. She was my favourite Morgan when she showed up - I liked that she was smart and sensible, always looking out for her brothers etc...but lately she's been a mess. I get she was desperate for a baby and maybe it sucks to see others get (or almost get) something you want, but thats no excuse. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lunar said:

Agreed. She was my favourite Morgan when she showed up - I liked that she was smart and sensible, always looking out for her brothers etc...but lately she's been a mess. I get she was desperate for a baby and maybe it sucks to see others get (or almost get) something you want, but thats no excuse. 

Just like Hannah as Hannah was very likeable at first but after year become unlikeable. 

21 hours ago, Lunar said:

Well she's a doctor they all become very annoying in the end as do the cop characters

• 3 months later...

When Ash was in town before he left Tori said that she was ready to get married and have kids and start a family. But Ash wasn't. He left and instead of finding someone to get married too -  not that there are many options in the bay most of the guys were actually her brothers. They need to bring someone in to pair up with Tori. Anyway instead of getting married when Ash left she decides she wanted a baby. Which started this whole ivf storyline. 

Edited by russianliliakopylova

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Tori Morgan - Penny McNamee