Tori Morgan - Penny McNamee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/10/2017 at 22:08, j.laur5 said:

These days lots of characters don't have friends their own age and hang with their family or lovers family. 

Look at Tori's brothers too. None of them really have anyone they call a best friend. 

This a problem that is not exclusive to Tori, that I agree. I think this is problem with most of the younger cast. Raffy has probably done the best out of the Morgans for branching out. But look at the likes of Justin, Brody, Mason, Hunter, Olivia, Kat, Ash - they only hang out with their current or potential love interest.  Justin and Ash refer to each other as best friends but they never actually interact. Brody and Mason have no friends outside their new love interests (and if/when those end they have nothing).

I complain about Tori's lack of friendships in my previous post, because Tori has such a split personality between her work/family self and this childish insipid creature she becomes around men. I feel I could like her more if only she did more outside of the realms of her romantic relationships. 

• 2 months later...
On 21/12/2017 at 14:57, j.laur5 said:

I wish Tori would stand up for herself as she just lets people walk over her. 

I agree. Tori seems to want a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend to me.

19 hours ago, bijou said:

Hannah stood up for herself?? ??

I don’t ever remembering Hannah standing up for herself either ??

Edited by Marls

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tori started off as actually my favourite of the Morgans. But now she is just so arrogant that almost every time  I see her on the show, I go "God dammit". I like that she's trying to help Robbo when he has no one else, and stopping Ash from getting to him was for the best for all of them, but the way she behaves that she is definitely right and everyone else is wrong and that Robbo shouldn't go to prison (which I think he probably should), just put me right off against her. She pressures Justin and Willow into helping him escape, which led to Justin, Alf and Roo all seriously injured ( though there's also Justin and Ash to blame) and she continues to act like her way is the best and takes no responsibility ! :angry2::angry2: 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, D.B said:

Tori started off as actually my favourite of the Morgans. But now she is just so arrogant that almost every time  I see her on the show, I go "God dammit". I like that she's trying to help Robbo when he has no one else, and stopping Ash from getting to him was for the best for all of them, but the way she behaves that she is definitely right and everyone else is wrong and that Robbo shouldn't go to prison (which I think he probably should), just put me right off against her. She pressures Justin and Willow into helping him escape, which led to Justin, Alf and Roo all seriously injured ( though there's also Justin and Ash to blame) and she continues to act like her way is the best and takes no responsibility ! :angry2::angry2: 

It’s sad but true. I don’t know why they changed her personality so much .

I'll be relieved when she leaves next year, if she leaves next year after her three years are up.