Tori Morgan - Penny McNamee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem with Tori is that she becomes incredibly insipid when it comes to her love life. I realise that she is supposedly naive about relationship but I have no desire to see a woman who is supposedly mature enough to be the head of ED, act like a prepubescent child around men. I know a romance with Ash is on the cards, but I personally have no desire to see that. I would rather they tried to branch out Tori's friendship circles. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angelica said:

My problem with Tori is that she becomes incredibly insipid when it comes to her love life. I realise that she is supposedly naive about relationship but I have no desire to see a woman who is supposedly mature enough to be the head of ED, act like a prepubescent child around men. I know a romance with Ash is on the cards, but I personally have no desire to see that. I would rather they tried to branch out Tori's friendship circles. 

The only female she seems to have made friends with is Leah. 

Other thing that annoyed me was her not realising something was wrong with Brody sooner. 

19 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

The only female she seems to have made friends with is Leah. 

Other thing that annoyed me was her not realising something was wrong with Brody sooner. 

They need to have a female for her age, Maggie Leah and Irene are too old.

Spoiler

Kats leaving and Scarlett’s leaving

Edited by Dan F
Spoiler

30 minutes ago, j.laur5 said:

Ada and Penny are only 6 years apart. 

Ada born in 1977 and Penny born in 1983.

Tori the character I think is meant to be younger than 6 years younger than Leah. Leah turned 30 in 2009 making her now 38. I believe that Tori turned 30 last year (or is around that age, I believe she mentioned that she wasn't quite at that age and ,lied due to them being in witness protection at the time), so really she is probably 7-8 years younger than Leah on the show which is a fairly big gap. There aren't too many females close to her age

34 minutes ago, pembie said:

Justin has Ash and Ben

Brody hmmmm I guess Ziggy

Mason now has Beth

Justin was about to have go at Ben other week before Alf broke it up  and I can't stay Justin and Ash are best friends. 

Neather Brody or Mason having any close male frineds but that seems case lit this days where characters just hang with family.