Tori Morgan - Penny McNamee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kathrine french said:

I agree I really like  tori /tess and  cant wait for more between her and Riley

Been really impressed by her acting so far this year. She has suddenly stood out to me and is growing on me a lot more. I never disliked Tori, but I also never really had her as a favourite but that could all change

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know I only said this a little while ago  but more the I watch Tori the more I think they might as well just recast Hannah with Penny McNamee.

Don't get me wrong I like Tori but she just feels too much like recast Hannah and both Penny McNamee and Cassie Howarth do kind of look like.

2 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I know I only said this a little while ago  but more the I watch Tori the more I think they might as well just recast Hannah with Penny McNamee.

Don't get me wrong I like Tori but she just feels too much like recast Hannah and both Penny McNamee and Cassie Howarth do kind of look like.

I disagree, I think that although they both are similar they have distinct differences.

I think the writers want us to move on from Hannah and not think that in all honesty. It's approaching a year since her untimely death after all..

Tori reminds me more of Natalie than Hannah

• 6 months later...

I think Tori’s main storyline are dragging out too long. Only her love life story lines, the Ash/Tori/Kat is boring but now is getting to the end, also the Nate/Tori was dragged out until Nate’s departure. Her Riley one was short and the witness protection was interesting. I wished the Riley one was longer.