Home and Away Podcast?

630si

Hi guys, forgive me if this is answered somewhere but I noticed that on the main site there's was news of getting involved in a Home and away podcast. Do we have any news on where that is upto? 

Thanks

On 24/07/2019 at 13:25, 630si said:

Hi guys, forgive me if this is answered somewhere but I noticed that on the main site there's was news of getting involved in a Home and away podcast. Do we have any news on where that is upto?

Thanks

Last I heard there hadn't been any further update, but I'll try and find out what the latest is.

Edit 28/07: Still waiting to hear back
31/07: Still waiting...

On 24/07/2019 at 15:48, Dan F said:

Last I heard there hadn't been any further update, but I'll try and find out what the latest is.

Edit 28/07: Still waiting to hear back

Thanks for your help. Nothing major I was just curious as to when it started as I'm looking forward to it :(

On 28/07/2019 at 21:10, 630si said:

Thanks for your help. Nothing major I was just curious as to when it started as I'm looking forward to it :(

I have heard back Si, but there's no further update on whether it'll go ahead unfortunately.

If anything changes I'm sure we'll hear about it one way or another.

On 02/08/2019 at 16:23, Dan F said:

I have heard back Si, but there's no further update on whether it'll go ahead unfortunately.

If anything changes I'm sure we'll hear about it one way or another.

Thanks so much!! 

I wonder if they need more volunteers to take part. If you hear anything as you say please let me know :) I was too late applying for it. 

• Dan F changed the title to Home and Away Podcast?

Archived