Can anyone help me please?

UK_fan

I only started watching the show again a few weeks after the reveal of Brody/Simone's affair and of course I really felt for Ziggy. 

I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a summary of what the episodes after the initial reveal were like please?  I can't find any clips etc on the net obviously, which I am guessing is due to copyright reasons that the broadcasters are obviously clamping down on various sites.

Ziggy was furious and she almost lunged at Simone but Brody held her back. Brody then revealed it to Mason, who was rightly furious at Brody and even more at Justin for helping him covering it up. Ziggy went back to their house in tears and called Maggie with the truth, who was in school with Simone at the time. Maggie was upset but told Simone that she would stay professional for the sakes of the students. Brody gave a bad apology, but Ziggy didn't listen. She then found out that Justin knew and that led to the Astonis turning against almost all the Morgans, especially Ben. Justin got flak from Ben when he tried to check on Ziggy, Leah comforted him and then the two ended up sleeping together. The revelation of Brody's deception also encouraged Mason to go ahead with the cannabis trial with Raffy, disgusted by his siblings actions. Simone continued to teach at the school, but got a load-full from Raffy, which also affected Raffy's friendship with Bella, who was doing well under Simone. Brody continued to bury his head in the sand for a while and pretty much flaunted Simone around the place until Ziggy (who ended up in a really bad place for a while) slapped him. 

Hope that was helpful! ?

18 minutes ago, D.B said:

Ziggy was furious and she almost lunged at Simone but Brody held her back. Brody then revealed it to Mason, who was rightly furious at Brody and even more at Justin for helping him covering it up. Ziggy went back to their house in tears and called Maggie with the truth, who was in school with Simone at the time. Maggie was upset but told Simone that she would stay professional for the sakes of the students. Brody gave a bad apology, but Ziggy didn't listen. She then found out that Justin knew and that led to the Astonis turning against almost all the Morgans, especially Ben. Justin got flak from Ben when he tried to check on Ziggy, Leah comforted him and then the two ended up sleeping together. The revelation of Brody's deception also encouraged Mason to go ahead with the cannabis trial with Raffy, disgusted by his siblings actions. Simone continued to teach at the school, but got a load-full from Raffy, which also affected Raffy's friendship with Bella, who was doing well under Simone. Brody continued to bury his head in the sand for a while and pretty much flaunted Simone around the place until Ziggy (who ended up in a really bad place for a while) slapped him. 

Hope that was helpful! ?

It sure was helpful, thank you!

On 13/07/2019 at 17:28, UK_fan said:

I only started watching the show again a few weeks after the reveal of Brody/Simone's affair and of course I really felt for Ziggy. 

I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a summary of what the episodes after the initial reveal were like please?  I can't find any clips etc on the net obviously, which I am guessing is due to copyright reasons that the broadcasters are obviously clamping down on various sites.

Welcome back to the show :) it's good to have you :)

Archived