Angel Belle

Did they ever release Home and Away in HD?

It's usually pretty hard to find soap operas available anywhere in HD. Did they ever release Home and Away on DVD or Blu-ray? Is it available on Amazon or Hulu or another site like that? It's very difficult to find episodes of the series anywhere but on TV itself. Thanks in advance.

No they haven't done any proper episode releases like a few other soaps have (other than the specials they released in the early 2000s with a couple of related eps on, and an episode bunged on the Romances/Weddings DVDs).

The only time I've heard of it being on a streaming site was it's brief appearance on Hulu back in around 2015/2016, but it was only the one season and didn't last long from what I heard.

I think it'd be quite good if they had old episodes on Amazon Prime or something, where you can buy either individual episodes or Omnibus ones, or specials. (I think Hollyoaks does that) I'm guessing it could be a copyright issue though.