Dean/Ziggy

5 hours ago, Mitchell18 said:

I certainly am not, I’m sorry. There is nothing hot about them together, they’re so wooden. Like I said, it’s a damn workplace not somewhere you go to find your life partner ffs. I should know, it’s what I get told all the time whenever I do work and I’ve been trying for a long time. It is not good to find love there, it will not work out trust me!! Better off as friends

Each to their own.  It's their business, not anyone elses.

There was obviously an attraction there.  Sometimes you can't help who you fall for.

I suspected they'd been dating for a while (I know they have to post stuff as part of the show promo, but some of the stuff did seem a bit more coupley), but don't blame them for wanting to keep it private.

I get why some might have an issue with it but I think with acting its kind of hard not to date people you work with. They work what, 60? hour weeks some weeks with really early starts/late finishes...so you don't exactly have much time to meet people elsewhere, plus even if its acting...if you're making out with people on set/spending a lot of time with them, it must be kinda hard not to fall for them. 

Her mum and sister commented on the last pic she posted and seemed supportive.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I think Dean is better suited for Ziggy and actually I think Dean is more mature than Brody as Dean lot stronger in not giving in to things. 

As Brody will always be  easily lead look at when he got hooked into drugs and got married when he clearly was never 100% committed . 

Sure Dean might have his faults. 

But Dean is far more up front with things and can say no to people better. 

• Like 2

On 23/09/2019 at 07:02, Lunar said:

I suspected they'd been dating for a while (I know they have to post stuff as part of the show promo, but some of the stuff did seem a bit more coupley), but don't blame them for wanting to keep it private.

I get why some might have an issue with it but I think with acting its kind of hard not to date people you work with. They work what, 60? hour weeks some weeks with really early starts/late finishes...so you don't exactly have much time to meet people elsewhere, plus even if its acting...if you're making out with people on set/spending a lot of time with them, it must be kinda hard not to fall for them. 

So in other words you’re saying that for someone like me who is legitimately struggling big time to find the sort of love that I want more than anything else in the world, I should just become an actor on a show like Home and Away. And hope I get coupled up with a beautiful girl like Sophie/Ziggy. Since that’s what you apparently say happens...

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 00:02, Lunar said:

Plus the more time you spend a lot of time with someone and get to know them and you find common ground, interests etc, plus there is obviously an attraction there and both are good looking people and I've read before that they knew each other before joining the show and are both from Queensland?

Good luck to them I say and I love their characters on screen relationship.

• Like 1

On 17/09/2019 at 12:31, Mitchell18 said:

What about her other boyfriend?? FFS, it’s a bloody soap opera, NOT a dating show!! Can’t believe she’s apparently dropped him for Patrick just because they set them up as a FAKE couple for the show. They are actually a terrible couple and I hate hearing this sort of thing happening. It’s work for them, not a method for meeting new potential partners ?? I just couldn’t believe it and actually feel sorry for her old boyfriend who I believe she would have been much better off with.

You sound like you actually know these people. We have no clue who these people are better suited with, they're all adults, and are allowed to make their own choices about their dating life. 

As long as their dating doesn't affect their work, then it shouldn't be anyone else's business.

• Like 3