Dean/Ziggy

To be fair, people couldn't see Brody cheating either. Although I can't see them having Dean cheat on Ziggy because it's clear that they want them to be the show's next supercouple. I still think that Brody and Ziggy were the better, more suited couple that would have probably stayed together for the rest of their lives if they hadn't changed Brody's character. Maybe that's why so many people disliked him doing that, as there were so many comments about how he would never have cheated on her.

• Like 2

''Diggy'' should clearly be the shows new IT super couple IMO.  It just works, the potential is there and their fun interaction with each other is hilarious.  Their sexual attraction to each other is obviously hot and intense and their emotional chemistry is obvious.

Sophie and Patrick just own it in their scenes together.

On 15/07/2019 at 20:28, Jamie! said:

To be fair, people couldn't see Brody cheating either. Although I can't see them having Dean cheat on Ziggy because it's clear that they want them to be the show's next supercouple. I still think that Brody and Ziggy were the better, more suited couple that would have probably stayed together for the rest of their lives if they hadn't changed Brody's character. Maybe that's why so many people disliked him doing that, as there were so many comments about how he would never have cheated on her.

Yeah this is true I guess - I was one of those people who thought Brody wouldn't cheat and that it didn't make much sense...he'd always seemed a bit more level-headed than that and like a one-woman man, but then I can also see how he would/did...they didn't really talk through their problems until it was too late, and I also think a lot of what got them together in the first place was the intensity of it all and her being there through rehab. I guess once that wears off...I can see how Brody would've seen someone with an interest in cooking and been infatuated by that - especially when Ziggy didn't like that he didn't have time for her and spent so much time there. I just wish they'd gone about it differently and just broke up because they were at different stages in their lives or something.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lunar said:

Yeah this is true I guess - I was one of those people who thought Brody wouldn't cheat and that it didn't make much sense...he'd always seemed a bit more level-headed than that and like a one-woman man, but then I can also see how he would/did...they didn't really talk through their problems until it was too late, and I also think a lot of what got them together in the first place was the intensity of it all and her being there through rehab. I guess once that wears off...I can see how Brody would've seen someone with an interest in cooking and been infatuated by that - especially when Ziggy didn't like that he didn't have time for her and spent so much time there. I just wish they'd gone about it differently and just broke up because they were at different stages in their lives or something.

I know that there were scenes where there were a couple of disagreements, but I don't remember them being anything major. If I remember correctly, they were only little things that got dealt with pretty quickly, such as each person in the relationship needing to compromise. I'm sure the vast majority of the time, they were seen to be a happy, stable couple.

With Simone, the only reason she came to the Bay was to get close to Brody, who she had seen on Leah's vlogs and fallen in love with. After thinking about it over time, I think Brody without realising it, swapped one addiction for another, particularly after Simone kept paying him compliment after compliment, spending more and more time with him and even putting on his chef outfit. I think his addiction problems meant that because it was very clear that Simone was in love with him, Brody couldn't stop himself, which was why when the truth was out, he seemed to have no problems in almost flaunting his relationship with her and moving her in to the Morgans' house without asking permission from the others. If his relationship with Ziggy was intense, you could say that his relationship with Simone was even more intense.

I know that people probably won't agree with me here, but I'd like him to return one day, (although not permanently), having split from Simone, admitting that he was with her because he'd swapped one addiction for another and realised as a result that their relationship wasn't healthy, and has had help with his problems. I think it would help to repair his character somewhat.

Edited by Jamie!
  • Like 3

I know it's not going to always be plain sailing for ''Diggy'', but so far I am liking their loyalty, respect, support and trust for one another.  Ziggy is still learning to trust again after the B/S fiasco and Dean has his past issues, but the chemistry is hot.

• 1 month later...
On 14/09/2019 at 00:51, baywatcher said:

What about her other boyfriend?? FFS, it’s a bloody soap opera, NOT a dating show!! Can’t believe she’s apparently dropped him for Patrick just because they set them up as a FAKE couple for the show. They are actually a terrible couple and I hate hearing this sort of thing happening. It’s work for them, not a method for meeting new potential partners ?? I just couldn’t believe it and actually feel sorry for her old boyfriend who I believe she would have been much better off with.

21 hours ago, Mitchell18 said:

What about her other boyfriend?? FFS, it’s a bloody soap opera, NOT a dating show!! Can’t believe she’s apparently dropped him for Patrick just because they set them up as a FAKE couple for the show. They are actually a terrible couple and I hate hearing this sort of thing happening. It’s work for them, not a method for meeting new potential partners ?? I just couldn’t believe it and actually feel sorry for her old boyfriend who I believe she would have been much better off with.

No-one knows what happens behind closed doors?  Maybe Sophie and her ex grew apart?  Maybe they broke up and parted on good terms or perhaps something else happened, either way it's none of our business.  When they were together she did put a lot of pictures of them together on SM, but I noticed she stopped doing so a while back...

James Stewart and Sarah Roberts started dating each other at the start and they obviously fell for each other on set and hanging out off it too.

Either way i'm happy for Sophie/Patrick they make a lovely and good looking couple and the chemistry between them is HOT!

• Like 7

On 18/09/2019 at 16:54, UK_fan said:

No-one knows what happens behind closed doors?  Maybe Sophie and her ex grew apart?  Maybe they broke up and parted on good terms or perhaps something else happened, either way it's none of our business.  When they were together she did put a lot of pictures of them together on SM, but I noticed she stopped doing so a while back...

James Stewart and Sarah Roberts started dating each other at the start and they obviously fell for each other on set and hanging out off it too.

Either way i'm happy for Sophie/Patrick they make a lovely and good looking couple and the chemistry between them is HOT!

I certainly am not, I’m sorry. There is nothing hot about them together, they’re so wooden. Like I said, it’s a damn workplace not somewhere you go to find your life partner ffs. I should know, it’s what I get told all the time whenever I do work and I’ve been trying for a long time. It is not good to find love there, it will not work out trust me!! Better off as friends