Justin and Leah age gap

voyager50

Does anyone know what the difference in their ages is?

I seem to remember Leah celebrated her 40th around 2 years ago and Justin is older than Tori who turned 30 last year I think so he is probably around 33 - 35.

By the way - does anyone know how to get this on the right board?  I opened the 'quick questions' section and thought I was posting on that but then realised it had appeared on the main discussion thread instead!

I started watching again in 2017 and Tori celebrated her 30th with the plane trip / crash the year before that.  So Tori must have been 30 in 2016. (She's younger than me and possibly Justin but they seem older.  Maybe that's just me though.)

Going by the DOB previously shown for Justin, he'll be turning 35 in a few weeks (bit of a stretch for James Stewart I think) - though that may not be wholly accurate as it would have been the DOB given to him as part of his new identity.

• 8 months later...

I have been wondering this too as Leah's been in it for years. And with Justin being with much younger women seemingly. But I think everyone is about right here, about 5 years difference, nothing really then. Hope it works out for both of them. I'm from the UK and this is the only soap I watch. Love the beautiful weather and all the cast. 

Archived