Twins

project90

Am I correct in saying twins have never been born on the show? Is there a reason for that? Too hard to cast 2 babies? They had baby Lilly and VJ on show together for little bit and new mothers tend say bye bye not long after so don't see harm in having them if they plan write the mum out. 

Who have actully been pregnant with them 

Charlotte Adams 

Sophie Simpson 1 baby hers and Blake's other Sally and Flynn that she lost (bazaar storyline that technically not even twins right)

Wasn't watching but i believe Phoebe?

Was that all? 

And older twins had

Jade and Kirsty/Who ever her real twin was

Matilda and Henry tho easier forgotten since he vanished never be heard of again early

Oscar and Evie

Is that all?

Phoebe had twins but she lost them.

I think the reason why they don't do it is because it would be hard to film. Its hard enough to film with one baby. They already have to cast twins to play one baby on the show. If they had twins on the show they would need to cast two sets of twins, which would not be such a big problem but you need babies to at least look alike. Too much trouble in my opinion. 

Archived