When in the show have you stop watching?

project90

Just wondering at what times of the show did you stop watching and when did you tune back in

Remember dropping out around the Martha Ash/Cam relationship and than coming back for Sally leaving whitch wasn't too long don't think too long?? But  only in it for bit kinda left around time Nicole came into it and came back when Harry was born till around time casey was having the affair with the teacher but than i didn't watch till after Charlotte was killed and only reason started was Morage was returning and been regular since 

I stopped watching it sometime between the Kyle-kidnapping-Casey storyline and Gina's death. I then stopped watching through a lot 2014. I just didn't find a lot of the characters interesting or likeable enough and I felt the Braxtons were getting too many storylines that year. 

Now as I am bored with the Brody/Simone/Ziggy storyline. You knew where it was going as soon as Simone turned up. And now they throw Dean and Willow into the mix.

Archived