Sign in to follow this  
j.laur5

Why was Pippa fed up with living in Summer Bay by end?.

Haha, and who'd blame her? In the decade she lived in Summer Bay she buried 2 husbands, her infant son and a foster daughter. If she continued on in that vein, she'd have been wise to buy some shares in the local undertaker's.

• Haha 2

Hmm, we would have seen Pippa's departure some time this year, if it hadn't been for 7Two and their hiatus.

Edited by Dan F
Offensive term removed

4 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Hmm, we would have seen Pippa's departure some time this year, if it hadn't been for 7Two and their hiatus.

We'd be well past that now, wouldn't we? The Early years ended in early 1996 (I think!) and Pippa left in early 1998. The 7Two repeats ended at least 2 years now. 

On 13/05/2019 at 15:33, cymbaline said:

Haha, and who'd blame her? In the decade she lived in Summer Bay she buried 2 husbands, her infant son and a foster daughter. If she continued on in that vein, she'd have been wise to buy some shares in the local undertaker's.

😂 I literally laughed out loud at this!

Pippa's exit will always be dreadful in my eyes. 

Nothing emotion or special in the episode and we didn’t even get a proper goodbye scene with Pippa and Sally. 

I do realise Sally was grown up but then but it still wouldhave  been nice for Pippa to have a  talk with Sally as Sally was her last foster child she arrived with and was leaving her behind. 

I don’t think Pippa even had an on screen goodbye with Alf/Ailsa/Irene.

I think they were angry Debra decided to leave so they gave her a bad exit to spite her.