Matt

Casting Call: Official H&A Podcast

5 hours ago, Sally Keating said:

Waiting for an answer to this.

If I  (and others) are going to apply, I think it's only fair we know in no uncertain terms exactly who is running it. It may affect whether we want to be a part of it or not, and currently the post is very vague about this.

As inferred by the article, it’s an official Seven podcast.

Apologies if it was vague.

On 14/04/2019 at 21:40, Matt said:

As inferred by the article, it’s an official Seven podcast.

Apologies if it was vague.

Yeah you inferred it was both Seven's and also this website's due to the wording, as demonstrated in the example I gave, and hence the question.

It seems strange to word it in that ambiguous way when, outside of helping recruit members, it's actually got nothing at all to do with this site. I just hope my question hasn't inadvertently brought that fact to the forefront more than it probably would have had the original post not been worded that way in the first place.

But thank you for the answer :) I wish it all the best! I will be intrigued to hear it. And I'm sure "back to the bay" will be a great help to Seven in helping them find the perfect people for it. Wouldn't it be great if they occasionally bring in guests too like writers, actors, past actors etc?

This podcast sounds really cool, no matter who is running it. Sounds like Channel 7 or BTTB are working together, which means it is sure give great insights into the show. Looking forward to it and fingers crossed some of us get to contribute.