Matt

Casting Call: Official H&A Podcast

Do you consider yourself to be one of Home and Away‘s biggest fans – not just a regular fan but a “superfan”?

Do you have theories, ideas and opinions that you would like to get out into the world?

If you answered yes to the above, how do you fancy getting involved in Seven’s official Home and Away podcast, which is launching later this year.

We’re looking for contributors to take part, voicing their opinions on the show’s storylines and discussing them with other fans from all around the world.

If you’re interested, we’d love you to record a 1 to 2 minute voice memo, telling us the following:

• who you are;
  • where you are in the world;
  • who you love on the show and why?

And, if you have time to spare, tell us anything you think we should know about you!

Back to the Bay will have all the information on the launch of the new podcast soon!

• Like 2

Is this just current storylines or past storylines as well?  I would be happy to give either a try but I just wanted to clarify please.

• Like 1

I wonder if this is going to be like what Baycast was when that was around during periods of 2006 and 2008. I actually took part in Baycast during its second era, and I think I might want to give this a try as well.

Also, I wonder when exactly during the day it's going to be recorded, as if there's going to be people from the UK and Australia doing it, there'll be a big time difference with some taking part late at night and others early in the morning.

Edited by Jamie!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, chair said:

Is this just current storylines or past storylines as well?  I would be happy to give either a try but I just wanted to clarify please.

It's anything from between 1988 and now! 😄 Would love for you to be involved!

4 hours ago, Jamie! said:

I wonder if this is going to be like what Baycast was when that was around during periods of 2006 and 2008. I actually took part in Baycast during its second era, and I think I might want to give this a try as well.

Also, I wonder when exactly during the day it's going to be recorded, as if there's going to be people from the UK and Australia doing it, there'll be a big time difference with some taking part late at night and others early in the morning.

Definitely get in contact. As for recording, it's just a matter of syncing schedules but shouldn't be hard - it'll be something to be sorted out ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Matt said:

It's anything from between 1988 and now! 😄 Would love for you to be involved!

Definitely get in contact. As for recording, it's just a matter of syncing schedules but shouldn't be hard - it'll be something to be sorted out ☺️

Are you taking part in it?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jamie! said:

Are you taking part in it?

Sure hope so! ☺️

• Like 2

I'm confused, you say "send us an email" but the email is an official seven one. So are you just posting this on behalf of seven who have asked you to help find members?

Edited by Sally Keating

Much as I would love to do this I've decided not to send an e-mail. I just don't have the time to take on something extra.

On 10/04/2019 at 18:45, Sally Keating said:

I'm confused, you say "send us an email" but the email is an official seven one. So are you just posting this on behalf of seven who have asked you to help find members?

Waiting for an answer to this.

If I  (and others) are going to apply, I think it's only fair we know in no uncertain terms exactly who is running it. It may affect whether we want to be a part of it or not, and currently the post is very vague about this.