She-Wolf

D.B

6 hours ago, D.B said:

Haha, Great Chapter, Steve, I love it! 

Ash: 

Definitely the best description of Kat's character! LOL! Yeah, and Colby thinking that Ash is the best person to defend the station from the ghost- amazing! 

Raffy having the visions of the murder is a great idea of yours! It'll probably be more useful than whatever the police thought of! Meanwhile, Coco is just herself and Ryder making Scooby references to Buddy- I'll bet there will be a lot more! That is, if Ryder makes it out alive from his 'man-to-man with conversation' with 'Maggie'! 

Don't worry, I'll start my chapter soon!

Let me know if you get stuck haha

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7 WARNING: DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE! 

"So, w-what did you want to talk about Mrs Astoni?" Ryder stammered out. He usually wasn't this nervous and rarely without his causal smooth way of talking to women, even married ones, but there was just something about walking down the empty road in the middle of the night with a rather strange-looking woman gripping his upper arm that gave him the creeps. The way Maggie's fingers were twitching Ryder was half expecting that the fingers would move upwards towards his throat. If he was being honest, Maggie's appearance couldn't have come in the worst time. Even as Raffy was kind of killing the mood with the possible revelation of Brody's killer,  Ryder was hoping to spice up the evening when she showed up.

"So Ryder, you have a thing for Astoni women, do you?" Maggie asked him. Ryder couldn't help but shudder in shock at her voice. It was much deeper and gruffer than he'd ever heard before. Was she coming down with the cold? He then just registered the question she asked. Astoni women? Why would she think that? What did it even mean?! 

"Astoni women?" Ryder asked, now scared out of his witty wits. 

"Oh yes," 'Maggie' replied before the boy was given a chance to speak. "I've seen you look at my youngest daughter, and then you have the gall to look at my wife with your sexual ways! Oh yes, I see your tricks boy, and I can tell you this, it ends tonight!" And with than Ben removed the knife from his pocket and lifted it into the air and... stopped to find that during his long murder speech Ryder was galloping half way down the road as fast as his legs can carry him. Ben snarled and ran after him, only to fall down on the ground. He couldn't believe it, all of his preparation, and yet he's foiled by his own high heels! "Dammit!", he screamed out, can't believing how unlucky he was. And now his victim had escaped and he already revealed too much! His rage was taking over, and as he got up, he felt the urgent desire to hit someone hard. And wouldn't you know, he immediately caught sight of two blond men arguing nearby. Look's like he has some new targets. And what's more, one was his young rival from the diner the other day. 

"So who did you see in your visions Raffy?" Coco asked her, feeling disappointed that Ryder left with her mum, but was intrigued by Raffy's visions. 

"I'm not sure," Raffy confessed. "It's all so blurry and strange, I haven't had these visions since yesterday. Not even the weeks after we all went to that abandoned haunted house that collapsed. 

"But you saw someone?" Coco pressed on. Raffy looked up and nodded. "It was a woman," she whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear, but with Tori at work and Mason attempting to follow the footsteps of his hero Walter White in the garage, the only person in the house was Justin who has already cried himself to sleep. "She had short black hair, and she was wobbly, and she had a beard. I saw her shove Brody and she had a knife and-"
"Oh my god!" Coco nearly shouted out in shock. "I don't believe it! A beard!" She wrinkled her nose in disgust at that shocking image.

Raffy shook her head in bemusement, frustrated that her friend was focusing on the wrong thing here. She was about to remind her when suddenly Ryder came bursting through the door and falling to the ground, gasping for breath. "Ryder what's wrong?" Coco asked, helping Ryder up. Ryder looked at her with wild fearful eyes. 

"It's your Mum! She's gone pyshco!" 

"What do you mean, you can't fix the car?!" Hunter snarled, his rage slowly building up at the idiot Ash. He had this perfect night out planned for him and Olivia, only to find that his car has broken down, and even though he conveniently found Ash strolling through the woods with a sandwich in hand, now the blond man won't help him! 

"Mate, sorry, I promised Colby that I'd look after the cop shop for him," Ash replied. Well, that was partly true, as even though he had no idea why Colby couldn't have asked another cop to look after the place while he was busy hunting for his long lost sister, Ash always had the obsessive need to look after his mates. However, the fact was, given how late it was and that you have no idea who would be lurking around the woods at night, murderers, psychopaths, werewolves, Justin Bieber and the like, Ash didn't really feel helping anyone else out tonight. Besides, fixing a car can sometimes be messy sometimes, and he didn't want any oil to get into his shiny blond hair that helps him with the ladies. At the moment Ash was hoping to use his hair to attract Tori, the beautiful doctor, and get him away from his rival Robbo. But suddenly, his jealous thoughts against the mysterious Robbo were smashed aside by the sound of Hunter grabbing him with surprisingly ferocious force and pinned him against a tree.  

"Hunter come on, just leave it!" Olivia attempted in vain to calm her boyfriend down. "NO, LIV!" Hunter screamed out, refusing to let her soothing voice calm him down. "If this idiot won't help me keep you, then I'll teach him a lesson!!!" And with that, Hunter's swung out with a maniacal shriek and smashed against Ash's jaw. The long-blond hair man went down with a howl, one hand clutching his jaw while the other turned to a fist, an attempt to start his Ape attack position, used in many fights before, but Hunter was relentless: he kept on pounding into Ash's chest like a gorilla while his feet kicked into his stomach and his head. Ash tried to hold on, but his vision was getting red. He was just able to see a woman (?) with a beard approach the girl, knife in hand, before his eyes flickered out........

There we are, I hoped you all enjoyed this one! ?

Sorry I don't come on here much anymore 

I liked the references to the town being home to pyshcos murderers and madmen and Justin Beiber being thrown into the mix his music is a tad scary haha 

So Raffy had a vision of Maggie with a beread what kind of sleep treatment is she getting at sleep clinic exactly lol

Hunter demanding tk get his car fixed at the side of the road and nearly beating Ash to a plup I'm no expert but that's no way to impress a girl like Olivia is it? 

Where's Cobly gone in his search for Bella? I haven't watched since she came into it but I think I could think of something wacky haha

On 09/05/2019 at 00:20, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ryder running off during Ben's overly long exposition! And no-one thinking it at all strange that Maggie has a beard! And Ash being left to run the police station just because! Thanks for sharing.

I thought it'd be funny if the only person to notice was Coco, and that was when Raffy was trying to tell her about the murderer! Yeah, Ash being in charge of looking after the station is just a disaster waiting to happen. Thanks Red, I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

On 09/05/2019 at 06:52, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Ryder running off.

Ash being left at the police station

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen, I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

On 10/05/2019 at 16:24, pembie said:

Sorry I don't come on here much anymore 

I liked the references to the town being home to pyshcos murderers and madmen and Justin Beiber being thrown into the mix his music is a tad scary haha 

Great to see you Steve! The Bay is pretty much what a light is to moths for murderers and criminals! And I always find Bieber as scary as I find him awful! LOL ?

On 10/05/2019 at 16:24, pembie said:

So Raffy had a vision of Maggie with a beard what kind of sleep treatment is she getting at sleep clinic exactly lol

Hunter demanding tk get his car fixed at the side of the road and nearly beating Ash to a pulp I'm no expert but that's no way to impress a girl like Olivia is it? 

Where's Cobly gone in his search for Bella? I haven't watched since she came into it but I think I could think of something wacky haha

Yeah, Raffy's definitely going to be questioning her visions. And Hunter wouldn't need to worry about Olivia, he still has his convenient spray to convince her that he's a nice guy! As for Colby, well, he's pretty much been looking all over the place for Bella. He did find her at his stepfather's house being 'held hostage' (though it's hasn't exactly been confirmed). So I can't wait to see your chapter! ?

Archived