She-Wolf

D.B

Hahahah, Excellent! Love that apparently Robbo has literally fought every threat to Australia from durg lords to evil kangaroo masterminds, but now he's struggling to get Jasmine to get his name right and for Tori to leave him alone with her baby nonsense!? 

And Brody with his umm... 'pleasure' whenever he sees Simone and food on the show?! Haha, that was amazing, a great idea of yours! But it appears that Ben (or 'Maggie') isn't to happy with his womanising ways and plans to end it for ever! 

Great chapter!??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5 : WARNING: BRIEF DESCRIPTIONS OF GORE!

McCarthy looked at the grisly scene in front of him and shook his head. "Make sure forensics get here quickly," he told Murray quietly, above the hysterical chatter of the restaurant's staff behind the police lines, expecting another boring day of work with their boss almost going to pieces over food, only to find their boss literally in pieces. "We need to know exactly what happened." 

Murray nodded and moved away from the crime scene with his phone out, thankfully not noticing his chief nearly slamming his own head against the kitchen's wall in frustration of his obvious statement. It looks pretty clear what happened here! What happened was that the infamous town chef Brody Morgan had finally snapped and had a serious fatal kitchen accident that resulted in several body parts being separated, or else some-one had it in for him. But that would mean that someone in this lazy town was a killer! McCarthy just prevented himself from rubbing his hands in excitement in front of a crowd, including the victim's grieving family, at that thought. That was the excitement that he looked for when he joined the police. There hasn't been any of that stuff in the Bay ever since Josh Barrett went on his blind spree of killing Charlotte King. His brother Andy had broken him out of prison, and they spent a few months on the run before nearly reaching the border, but, as it turned out surprisingly for the two of them, having a blind man behind the wheel during an intense police chase wasn't the smartest of ideas and they ended up in the slammer! If there was someone causing murders this time, McCarthy was looking forward to catching them! 

Robbo hanged around the back of the crowd, observing the scene for his own investigation, but knew that his input would unlikely be welcomed by Summer Bay's finest. Also he saw Tori at the front, sobbing into Justin's chest, who was shedding manly tears himself, and he didn't want her spring anymore baby talk on him. Though, to be fair, maybe perhaps seeing her brother's mangled up corpse would put her mind off whatever the hell she was hinting at Robbo before, but he didn't want to take the chance. He was busy now, a murder had occurred. Maybe Lance wasn't all that wrong when he sent Robbo down here. Maybe the Summer Bay brochures that casually warned anyone who read it about the ridiculously high body count was true! Robbo observed the scene using his expert eyes from the back of the room: the safe hadn't been touched, neither had any of the chairs or tables, so this had to be a targeted attack. He, suddenly remembering the security cameras, looked up at them, even as the police had apparently forgot them, as not one demanded to see the footage or peered up at the cameras, not even just to make funny faces in front of them. So looks like Agent Robbo has a job to do.

Robbo was able to sneak past the detectives on the case, having been able to distract the still sleepy-looking Colby with a lie that a River boy tattoo was showing, and made it to the backroom with the cameras. He looked down on the monitors and replayed it to what happened last night, but after five minutes, was only able to find discomforting footage of Brody making weird noises of pleasure while watching a cookery show on the TV. He was just about to give up when he saw another person show up on the footage. This was a woman, with short, but wild-looking, hair and appeared to have trouble walking, nearly stumbling against a table. Robbo just watched as this woman approached the chef, his face of awe and excitement slowly turning into recognition, and then shock, as the intruder push him on the ground, and then, having revealed a knife, went stabby-stabby on him. 

Robbo cursed, wishing that the mysterious woman would have revealed herself in front of the camera, or that the camera came with sound (but apparently the silent cameras were bought from a company called 'Plot convenience'.), so all he had was the back of this woman. But then, it hit him: hadn't he walked straight into Maggie the other night? And she did seem rather odd-looking, just like the back of the murderer. Could the headmistress been the elusive Beckett Reid all along? Robbo couldn't believe it, and feared that his paranoia from before that for a brief period a few years ago made him fear that maybe he himself could have been Beckett Reid, but then, he reminded himself that in his job not everything is at is appears, just like with the Grand Koala Conspiracy of 2008 that he stopped. 

Robbo jumped from his seat and ran towards the door, in search of an officer. If truth be told, he and the police had a very rocky relationship, with that time of Robbo's intel on the local crime gang unintentionally leading to the death Senior Constable Kat Chapman, the Bay's previous most big-head. The police blamed Robbo because of it, not even wondering as to why Chapman had taken the evidence from the station in the first place, had engaged the enemy on her own and didn't called for back-up, believing in her own superiority will get her out of another mess. But there were more important things to worry about her now, or about that a number of them seemed to be slacking in their work and mumbled about how Kat's ghost was distracting them. This may just be the thing to lock up Reid for good! 

Ryder's wide, cheesy grin disappeared the moment he walked into the caravan home and heard Grumps' grumbling. Grimacing, the teenager walked into the kitchen, hearing his grandfather and aunt talk at the table. 

"Stone the crows," Alf muttered from his newspaper. "Why can't this town get even the slightest flaming bit of peace around here. But now this mongrel's gone and ridden us of our best chef!" 

"Wait, what's happened?" Ryder asked, confused. Then Roo looked up at him, sorrow in her eyes, and said "Brody's been killed, sweetheart. At Salts." 

Ryder's mouth dropped and his eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. He liked Brody, a bit up-tight about food but still a nice guy. But then he became conflicted: should he go around to the Morgans to see how Raffy's dealing with it, or the Astonis, where Coco was dealing with it. Eventually, he decided to the Morgans, as he was still trying to get Raffy to say yes to a date, and didn't want Coco to get a wrong idea. "What? Do they know who did it?"

"No, but they're investigating it now," Roo told him. 

"I think there's little chance of that, love," Alf told his daughter, standing up to get another cup of coffee. Oh, how he wished to go fishing, but with yet another maniac on the loose, that didn't seem like a good idea. Oh, how he wished that this flaming town would be cleaned up, his mind drifting towards the hidden control up hidden on top of the fridge. But no. 'Better not use that until things really get desperate,' Alf thought to himself. 

Ryder looked at Alf staring at the fridge confused, before heading up to his room. He got out his phone and was about to listen to some music when suddenly it vibrated in his hand. Looking at it, he picked up his phone and answered it. "Hello?" 

"Ryder, it's Coco!" 

"Oh," Ryder said, disappointment seeping through. Perhaps this was wrong of him, but he was hoping that it would be Raffy wanting him to come over to comfort him. He began thinking up excuses. "Hey, listen, um, I was thinking about heading over to Raffy, sorry, so-"

"You're heading to Raffy's? Great! I see you there! I need to talk to you guys." 

"You will?" Ryder asked, relief sinking in with confusion. "About what?"

"About Mum and Dad. There's something strange going on!"

Here we are. A bit of a cliffhanger there. Hope you all enjoyed!

Brody was killed at Salt I had him at home haha oh well Salt was a better place to have it happen

Loved how much smarter Robbo seems to be to everyone else wish he got crimes to sort on the show cases like the Koala Conspiracy that could be a spin off story right there haha

Ryder having to choose between Raffy and Coco I say don't knock that having the choice of two girls

Alf's botton on top of the fridge the enterance down into the batcave?

Well done on the sillyness I get my chapter written soon

On 03/04/2019 at 17:07, pembie said:

Brody was killed at Salt I had him at home haha oh well Salt was a better place to have it happen

Oh, I'm so sorry about that! I misunderstood where he was, I thought he was cooking the carrots at Salt! 

On 02/04/2019 at 00:27, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh, the ineptness of Summer Bay's finest, the town's high body count, 

Yup, the police here are just as useless here as on the show! And to be fair, if there were Summer Bay brochures, the leas they could do is warn any visitors of the high chance they have of getting killed!?

Ryder debating which girl to go and see,

On 02/04/2019 at 01:49, Kristen said:

Ryder trying to choose between Raffy and Coco

Ryder having to choose between Raffy and Coco I say don't knock that having the choice of two girls

Haha, I love that you all enjoyed that! I thought it would be entertaining to see Ryder having to choose between the two, given that he has dated both of them at this point. 

and Alf with a mysterious button...

Alf's botton on top of the fridge the enterance down into the batcave?

Yes, Alf's secret button will play a major role later on... 

Loved how much smarter Robbo seems to be to everyone else wish he got crimes to sort on the show cases like the Koala Conspiracy that could be a spin off story right there haha

Well done on the sillyness I get my chapter written soon

That would be a great story to write about, wouldn't it?! ?

Thanks Steve, I'm glad that you enjoyed all of my silly ideas. I look forward to your chapter next. 

Thanks Red and Kristen for reading and enjoying my crazy chapter. I hope that you'll continue to enjoy it. ??

Chapter 6

Thunder boomed and lightening shrieked as Ryder walked slowly passed the run down old fainted peeling RV camper’s van of Dean Thompson. Dean was meant to be pimping the style into something flash and modern as a way to prove he was worth the time of Justin hiring at SummerBay’s motoring garage  But so far Dean’s apprenticeship project sat parked without any  inspirational Probably too  busy entertaining the girls and putting the camper van’s bed springs to the test. Ryder thought grinning maybe Dean could give him some pointers with what to do with his hard choice of what girl too pick Raffy or Coco. Ryder was just about to knock on the door to Dean’s van when his phone began to ring. It was Coco in a panic Raffy had just entered into one of her epileptic seizures she was fine now but the way Coco was blabbering told Ryder he was needed even more urgently, The strangest had just been upped a notch

After a long and stressful day of doughnut eating and staining their bright blue police uniforms with droplets of raspberry jam and sugar coating the crime photos and statements of the Brody Morgan murder with their sticky fingers and sugar frosting Summer Bay’s finest departed the station with somewhat quicken haste None of them wanted to stay for the late shift once nightfall fell. Not even Big brave Daddy McCarthy The late shift often consisted of Colby Throne jumping like he was attached to a pogo stick and spilling coffee down his trousers as he pleaded with the ex offender jailbird Martin Ashford   to reassure him that the dark corners of the police station were safe from the former smug Kat Chapman’s ghostly presence.

“Really mate you were a former River Boy” Ash asked as a nervous shaky Colby jumped again

“Yes for my sins I have to stay do this scary night shift as a way to make up for it. Prove that now I am a officer of the law its blackmail I tell you.”

“Ah don’t you worry Kat she was rather sexy Really and she haunts this place well she always thought highly of herself that was for sure” Ash said peering through the filing cabinets marked important evidence.

“I can trust you right Ash the only one I want you to be shooting is Kat if she shows up she vanished through the walls to the cells with the station’s keys once I was locked in here all night”

Ash laughed as he twirled a pistol around he had found in the evidence locker

“Oh yeah totally yeah for sure” he said.

Ryder edged his way around a barking Buddy as he entered the Morgan household

“Wow hold up there Scooby Do its only me Ryder” 

Ryder having stopped off at the diner on the way to buy Raffy some chocolate mud cake as a romantic gesture threw the slice at the snappy dog.

“Here have a Scooby snack”

Ryder dashed around the dog but halted at the sight that fell before his eyes. Raffy was wrapped in a long like blanket yogi style, her eyes were somewhat glassy but beautiful still Ryder thought.

Ah how Ryder loved her or thought he did. Coco though was moody and mysterious especially when she ignored his text messages, was she really studying those textbooks for her exams or was Coco unlocking the wonders of the universe with that smart mind of hers? Ryder sighed with content oh how he loved both girls.  

“Ryder Raffy had one of her fits again but this one wasn’t like the other ones” Coco said very mysteriously.

“Oh how so what happened?” Ryder said stepping forward to sit amongst Tori’s baby magazines that cluttered the Morgan’s coffee table.

“It was like I was there like I was the person who murdered Brody I could see through the killers eyes like I was the one who was stabbing him with a razor sharp pointed carrot” Raffy said looking very wide eyed.

“Wow Raffy all those times watching The X Files with me just to cheer me up really affected you, when I can’t get hold of Coco when she’s supposedly studying” Ryder said making quotation marks with his hands.

Coco rolled her eyes.

“I was Ryder I was studying so I can better myself like I think you should think about doing”

“Really sure I believe you, Miss Coco bean answer me this why so serious Ryder asked mimicking Heath Ledger’s legendry Joker grin.  

Coco sighed dramatically.

“Ok cool Raff can you tell us who killed Brody” Ryder asked as he asked the question the lights in the Morgan’s house blew out and the house was plunged into darkness. Mason ventured from the corner of the room with a huge lit lantern that Justin often used at the garage in which he and Ash used to strip cars for parts for Ash’s dodgy dealings once business had finished for the day.

“What are you guys talking about anything juicy?” Mason questioned making the Scooby gang of teens jump.

“Raffy thinks she seen a vision of B….”

“Buddy” Coco finished she didn’t think Mason would really enjoy hearing how Brody was killed it was a very upsetting time for the Morgan’s now they had to plan and cook for themselves now that their master chef of a brother was gone.

“Raffy had a vision of Buddy what was he doing?” Mason asked amused.

“Smelling another dog’s butt, smelling flowers what do you think honestly Mason what does it matter?” Coco snapped.

“Wow your girlfriend she’s quite the charmer Ryder. I will leave you to it, you kids play nice I will go get you some of Tori scented candles to see until the lights come back on” Mason said exiting the room.

“So Raff did you see who killed Brody?” Ryder asked. Again there was a sudden beep from a incoming text on Ryder’s phone.

“It’s your dad Coco” Ryder said looking confused at the message.

“Says he is coming to see me for a man to man chat.”

There was the sound of a car door slamming outside and then a rasping sounding knock at the front door.

Justin staggered half cut from drinking half a pack of beer from the kitchen and opened the door.

Maggie stood on the other side.

“I have come to collect Ryder for a man to man chat Justin, Alf said he was here”

“Yeah, yeah sure whatever my goodness Maggie you look different like less drop dead gorgeous than normal,  Have a shave why don’t you your starting to grow a beard, ah beard Brody had a magnificent beard its funny the things you remember and miss isn’t it?” Justin said  crying wildly before wandering away to find another beer.  

Maggie staggered into the house having somewhat forgotteen how to walk wearing high heels.

“Ryder come we are going for a beer while you listen to me tell you how best it is for you to treat my daughter Coco flakes”

Err mum its Coco Pops you normally call me Coco Pops  Coco said looking slightly baffled.

“Oh right you are Coco puffs” Maggie said quickly.

Raffy gripped hold of Ryder’s arm.

“Careful there’s something odd about that woman Ryder”

“Odd Raff Na Maggie’s alright she’s quite hot”

“Really Ryder  you fancy my mum?” Coco asked giving him a stern look.

“Come young Ryder we seem to have a lot to talk about” Maggie said stomping her foot down how dare Ryder fancy his wife Ben thought.

Uh-oh, looks like Ryder's next on the hit list! Love the insanity as always: Colby giving Ash a loaded gun to play with, Dean being given a van to pimp out, Raffy having visions, Scooby snacks... And Coco being scarily in character!

Haha, Great Chapter, Steve, I love it! 

Ash: 

10 hours ago, pembie said:

Kat she was rather sexy Really and she haunts this place well she always thought highly of herself that was for sure”

Definitely the best description of Kat's character! LOL! Yeah, and Colby thinking that Ash is the best person to defend the station from the ghost- amazing! 

Raffy having the visions of the murder is a great idea of yours! It'll probably be more useful than whatever the police thought of! Meanwhile, Coco is just herself and Ryder making Scooby references to Buddy- I'll bet there will be a lot more! That is, if Ryder makes it out alive from his 'man-to-man with conversation' with 'Maggie'! 

Don't worry, I'll start my chapter soon!

Archived