Maybe Too Close? (by D.B) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter

Good that Ricky got the job.

Liked the sisterly chat between Denny and Evie maybe don't act too soon on your feelings Denny?

Update again soon  :)

On 8 May 2018 at 00:19, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Good that Ricky got the job.

Liked the sisterly chat between Denny and Evie maybe don't act too soon on your feelings Denny?

Update again soon  :)

18 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Glad Ricky finally got the job

Liked Denny and Evelyn's sisterly chat

Update soon please xx

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you enjoyed the sister chat. I loved the scenes in the show where Evie and Denny were there for each other and I needed to show that Denny is having doubts and fears just as well as Ricky. I'll try to update this as soon as I can.:wink:

On 7 May 2018 at 20:54, Red Ranger 1 said:

Loved the little "flaming" Alf-ism, which had an air of self-awareness about it.Denny didn't really handle things well with Ricky, leaving her confused and hurt.Evie was good with her.

Denny could have handle things better yes, but she is struggling with her own feelings, but hopefully with Evie's advice, she make the right decision at the right time. 

On 09/05/2018 at 22:54, Red Ranger 1 said:

That dream of Ricky's was quite scary but ooh, timing! Looking forward to more.

On 11/05/2018 at 00:46, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Whoa at Ricky's dream. So crazy!

Liked how Denny was there for her.

Pity that Josh ruined the moment

Update soon please xx

I'm actually surprised at myself for writing it! Scary things aren't really my thing but I thought that it would be an interesting way to start the chapter off, and I decided that it would help display how emotional this is for both Ricky and Denny. Both of them are so confused at what they are supposed to feel or act. Also I really love that you guys are still enjoying the two of them together. I know I amnull

As for Josh....bad timing, I know but I couldn't let the possibility of them as a couple happen that quick! LOL!

Thanks again, I'll update soon. 

Edited by D.B