Red Ranger 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Smiled a bit at Josh and Brody being gay

2 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Did Brody and Josh ever had screen time?. 

24 minutes ago, Mcgarry.helena@yahoo.com said:

Sadly no Josh had left long before the Morgan family showed up 

Yeah, it's kind of a bit random putting the two of them together, since they had no screen time together, but I have always liked the idea of Josh being gay, and I always thought Brody, my favourite Morgan, was cute so I thought, why not bring these two together. I actually might write a fanfiction about these two after this one.

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

So Denny dated Chris and Ash (like she did in the show, albeit not in that order...) but now might be having feelings for Ricky? You're writing it very naturally although I'm surprised at Ricky working at the bait shop! Liking all the old characters in this.

Yes, randomness strikes again!:D. I really love Ricky and Denny's friendship, and while I was watching them in 2015, the possibility of them as a couple came to my mind and I thought, "You know, why not?". Now whether the two of them will act on their feelings in this... well, you'll just have to wait and see. :wink:.I'm glad to see you're enjoying the mix-up of characters, I hope to include more soon.

12 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Did Brody and Josh ever had screen time?. 

37 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

@Mcgarry.helena@yahoo.com @j.laur5 @D.B

Josh had a brief scene with Brody two years ago in Salt Restaurant. I can't remember the episode number as well.

Yes, it was just after Brody had bought the restaurant, Josh had just been bailed after they found out he gave Andy a false alibi, and he came to the restaurant to see if he still had a job but ended up leaving.