What would you like to see in 2019?

joany208121

On 09/01/2019 at 19:52, jodlebirger said:

Nothing wrong by using the same actors if they are playing the same charachters...... I wish some of the old ones could come back, with some foster kids and family. Could have been great to see some of the past charachters have got a decent life and doing something good. 

If they are playing the same characters yes, but I mean a new family from scratch, played by actors who have not been in the show in previous roles.

Ie Ally Fowler playing the mother. Ally has not been in H&A before. And maybe for example, Tibor Gyapas (Neighbours, Blue Heelers, Prisoner) as the father of the new H&A family.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Introduce a family member for Irene & Leah - honestly these two girls are legendary character they need family in the show to connect them to their roots. I love them and want them to continue being iconic legends but without there family being introduce, I feel storylines for them could be limited. For me honestly, The need to introduce one of Irene's sons with a wife and a couple of kids, they move into the beach house - maybe a financial problem and they buy Salt and the wife can be a chef, the son (prefer Damien) he can be a teacher and 2 younger kids to fit in with Raffy, Bella, Coco and Ryde. Leah I would like to see her parents on the show some older character maybe introduced recurring they buy a house and Leah moves in.

2. Celia Stewart, Colleen Smart, Barbara Stewart, Martha Mackenzie, Aden, Amanda Vale all to return for the funeral of Morag

3. More comedy, more real life drama and more light hearted storylines involving the older cast members.

4. A big summer bay event to celebrate Irene's birthday - she is the longest running female actress in australia with a 26 year stint bring back; Selina, Finlay, Mick, Luc, Mark, Paul, Olivia, Hunter, Kirsty, Wendy, Tasha, Robbie, Gypsy, Will Smith and Hayley

5. For the love of God bring back Dannii Minogue she is crying for a return bring her back... a major celebrity would boost viewership

6. create controversial storylines like Hollyoaks and Coronation Street;  Male Rape, Grooming, Racism, Eating/Body Disorders, Self Harm, Mental Health, MS Storyline, MND something that viewer can get more knowledge on like the Pippa Fletcher mitochondrial diseases.

7. Opening Titles with current regulars in different locations throughout the week. Bring back that famous Song

10 hours ago, DEAN94 said:

1. Introduce a family member for Irene & Leah - honestly these two girls are legendary character they need family in the show to connect them to their roots. I love them and want them to continue being iconic legends but without there family being introduce, I feel storylines for them could be limited. For me honestly, The need to introduce one of Irene's sons with a wife and a couple of kids, they move into the beach house - maybe a financial problem and they buy Salt and the wife can be a chef, the son (prefer Damien) he can be a teacher and 2 younger kids to fit in with Raffy, Bella, Coco and Ryde. Leah I would like to see her parents on the show some older character maybe introduced recurring they buy a house and Leah moves in.

2. Celia Stewart, Colleen Smart, Barbara Stewart, Martha Mackenzie, Aden, Amanda Vale all to return for the funeral of Morag

3. More comedy, more real life drama and more light hearted storylines involving the older cast members.

4. A big summer bay event to celebrate Irene's birthday - she is the longest running female actress in australia with a 26 year stint bring back; Selina, Finlay, Mick, Luc, Mark, Paul, Olivia, Hunter, Kirsty, Wendy, Tasha, Robbie, Gypsy, Will Smith and Hayley

5. For the love of God bring back Dannii Minogue she is crying for a return bring her back... a major celebrity would boost viewership

6. create controversial storylines like Hollyoaks and Coronation Street;  Male Rape, Grooming, Racism, Eating/Body Disorders, Self Harm, Mental Health, MS Storyline, MND something that viewer can get more knowledge on like the Pippa Fletcher mitochondrial diseases.

7. Opening Titles with current regulars in different locations throughout the week. Bring back that famous Song

Why on green god earth would Amanda return for Morag funeral?. 

Turn it into coronation Street  you have named every storyline it has haven't you haha get Irene to open a knicker factory haha I hope there is less Dean Willow and Cobly stuf

3 hours ago, DEAN94 said:

I feel like the main I want for 2019 is Morag's funeral. She was such a key character, the least the show could do to honour her was to give her a great send-off. 

I would have more stories focusing around the older people, Alf, Roo, Irene, John, Marilyn, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

Given that John and Marilyn as foster parents is now completely FUBAR and Leah living at the caravan park hasn't worked out long-term and she's now basically where Marilyn was before she married John (living with Alf and Roo because she hasn't really got any connection to anyone else on the show except Irene), I think the time has come for Leah to get her own place (the way I'm feeling at the moment, I'd happily write John and Marilyn out and give her their house but somewhere new would do), maybe with a boyfriend and maybe not, and turn her into a foster parent, given that she seems a bit lost without VJ.We got a few hints in that direction when she took Matt in, but as with a lot of things concerning Leah, we didn't get any follow-up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • I know she's away, but I'd like to see Coco relapse into her bulimia. I feel like any time there's a mental health storyline, there's rarely a relapse and they just magically recover and its never mentioned again, yet with Raffy's epilepsy its been more ongoing.
  • Another teen to join the bay. I know there's Bella but Ryder/Raffy always seem to have scenes together now, and it'd be nice to see them have friends as well.
  • Leah to foster. She's sort of just been there recently and she seems like the most obvious choice, plus it'd allow more teens into the bay. That or just give her a proper storyline instead of just having her there to support everyone/listen to their problems.
  • More comedy. A lot of the storylines lately have been quite heavy/dramatic so it'd be nice to have a comic relief character again, or even just more comedy in general.
  • Another big event...like a festival or fundraiser again. I really like the episodes where everyone is together.
  • Ben to get a storyline. Again he's just sort of been there lately as a support for Maggie and the girls. 

Archived