Older Guys (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that Raffy knew she was dating Hunter while the rest of them didn't have a clue haha that comment from Justin was quite funny. But to fair Raffy didn't know half the time And Olivia's best wishes for Raffy seemed abit bitchy haha

Merry Christmas Red have fun

A sweet chapter and I mean that in both the senses Being good and heartfelt.

Being in water though when being disabled your legs can act differently, Or you  just float on your face like me I don't know why that happens I'm not normal but hey Mason is  so he could have gone for a swim Or is he in plaster casts too? In that case he would have had paper mache legs  haha Not that it bugged me I just thought I would make my feedback longer than one line for you

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 03:41, Kristen said:

liked the Morgan and Astoni siblings hanging out.

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 07:47, sallyandflynnfan said:

Like Morgans and Astoni hanging out miuns the parents of both familes

Glad you both liked it!

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 17:28, pembie said:

Being in water though when being disabled your legs can act differently, Or you  just float on your face like me I don't know why that happens I'm not normal but hey Mason is  so he could have gone for a swim Or is he in plaster casts too? In that case he would have had paper mache legs  haha Not that it bugged me I just thought I would make my feedback longer than one line for you

Thanks for the info, I hadn't really thought about it. I guess Mason was just being cautious!

• Like 1

Great chapter 

There most be some magic in Summer Bay if Mason is walking already and Raffy has given birth to Baby Zak.  :lol:

Nice Raffy wants her and Zak to live with the Morgan’s.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen