Older Guys (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

29 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I was actually going to wait until tomorrow but...okay, you've waited long enough!

Ah it's either quite sad or flatterening that I have worked out you update on a Saturday let's say flattening because flattery gets you places haha 

Now I didn't think of Hunter sleeping with Raffy Mason's sister and also Mason being his best friend I. blame that on Raffy hardy ever being with the Morgans these days You forget their family 

Hmm Hunter doesn't seem keen on Raffy but I bet he goes there again just to prove that he is over Olivia 

While Ryder and Mason fight over who likes Coco pops the best 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter 

Wow I wonder if Raffy will tell Coco it was Hunter and if Coco will tell Raffy it was Mason she slept with.

nice little talk between Hunter and Mason

Update again soon :)

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:05, pembie said:

Now I didn't think of Hunter sleeping with Raffy Mason's sister and also Mason being his best friend I. blame that on Raffy hardy ever being with the Morgans these days You forget their family 

The show has dropped the ball with that one: When I think of the brilliant scenes Raffy and Mason had together after Beth died, her complete absence during the storyline with Dempsey was a huge waste.

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:07, Kristen said:

Wow I wonder if Raffy will tell Coco it was Hunter and if Coco will tell Raffy it was Mason she slept with.

Well, they're keeping it close to their chests for now!

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 03:18, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the interaction between Coco/Raffy and Hunter/Mason

Thanks.I wanted to take the opportunity to establish those two friendships.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

The show has dropped the ball with that one: When I think of the brilliant scenes Raffy and Mason had together after Beth died, her complete absence during the storyline with Dempsey was a huge waste.

I totally forgot who Beth was there for a second I was thinking you meant Beth Hunter and thinking why would Mason be upset about her lol

I'm sure Leah would have really enjoyed Hunter going into great detail she's just that nosey haha

I'm suprised that Maggie got a donor I thought you wer going downthe other road in this story

I' looking forward to when Ryder finds out about Hunter and Raffy and what he will do if anything

On 05/11/2018 at 01:51, Summer's Bay said:

What is the history between Mason and Beth and what happened to her? 

Brody caused a car crash Mason became paralyzed Beth pretended to be a  nurse at the hospital but she was really a patient in need of a heart transplant she helped Mason find his feet again haha They fell in love and Beth then died after Mason failed to convince a guy to allow his wife's heart that was a  match for Beth to be used  the story seemed to be very quick and abit pants

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1