Older Guys (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Interesting opening chapters …….. I loooooove Raffy a lot, so having her fall for/sleep with Hunter …. even with the whole Ty thing still muchly raw for her ….. is intriguing. 

Looking fwd to see how this goes !!!!

Edited by JosieTash

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 18:56, pembie said:

Mason and Hunter are both going for the younger girl here But out of the two I'm struggling getting my head around Hunter and Raffy more.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 06:52, sallyandflynnfan said:

Loving Mason and Coco.

Not so keen on Hunter and Raffy

I think Hunter's still trying to get his head round it as well!

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 00:54, Kristen said:

Mason sleeping with Coco and Hunter sleeping with Raffy they have a thing for younger girls? 

Well...they do in this fic!

7 hours ago, JosieTash said:

I loooooove Raffy a lot, so having her fall for/sleep with Hunter …. even with the whole Ty thing still muchly raw for her ….. is intriguing. 

Thanks, JT. It's the first chance I've had to write for Raffy, since she just missed out on being eligible for my two epics!

5 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thanks, JT. It's the first chance I've had to write for Raffy, since she just missed out on being eligible for my two epics!

Well you are kinder to Raffy than I have been in my stories haha At least she's human 

Edited by pembie
  • Haha 1

Great chapter 

Mason taking Coco home was sweet

Does Mason know what Raffy did with Hunter?

oh Ryder was asking Hunter about Raffy could become a bit awkward between the two

Update again soon :) 

22 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Is sleeping with Hunter any better though!

Hmmm as you seem to be asking me the question I haven't given it a moments thought but If Hunter was called Hunteress and female with long blonde flowing shiny strawberry scented goldilocks then maybe so But then you would have the snoring afterwards so maybe not

Now onto the review

Maybe you won't be that nice to Raffy maybe you will leave her heartbroken which goes back to your question really that its not a good idea to sleep with Hunter because that cloud 9 that Raffy's sat upon is about to go pop

Mason I never quite believe in any of his relationships but maybe I could get behind him and cocopops

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:48, Kristen said:

Does Mason know what Raffy did with Hunter?

oh Ryder was asking Hunter about Raffy could become a bit awkward between the two

No, Mason doesn't have a clue.And yes, I suppose it could be awkward...

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:34, pembie said:

Mason I never quite believe in any of his relationships but maybe I could get behind him and cocopops

I think they're now officially one of my Crack Pairings!

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:03, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

So sweet of Mason to take Coco home

It was, yes!

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 04:13, Summer's Bay said:

I’m trying to follow this story but can I have a little backstory on the characters? like age etc 

Well, if you want full back stories, you could do worse than check out the character profiles on the main site. (Ironically, the last update pretty much went up to the point where this story starts!)

https://www.backtothebay.net/characters/

But for a quick summary: Raffy's 15, Coco's 16, Hunter's 19, Mason's about 22.

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

No, Mason doesn't have a clue.And yes, I suppose it could be awkward...

I think they're now officially one of my Crack Pairings!

It was, yes!

Well, if you want full back stories, you could do worse than check out the character profiles on the main site. (Ironically, the last update pretty much went up to the point where this story starts!)

https://www.backtothebay.net/characters/

But for a quick summary: Raffy's 15, Coco's 16, Hunter's 19, Mason's about 22.

No, I was just looking for a little backstory. The ages are more than enough. Thanks