Homecoming Part 2

:)

Chapter 244

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

“Thanks Mrs Stewart that was great” Sandra said as Emma played with the food in her plate

“So what do you kids have planned?” Ailsa said and her and Sandra picked up the plates and took them to the kitchen

“Viv, Steve and I are going to Craig’s place to watch a movie if that’s ok…I wont be home late” Sandra said “That’s fine love…Sandra…why don’t you invite Emma to go with you” Ailsa said and Sandra sighed “I get the feeling that she doesn’t really like us, she doesn’t talk to us much at school” Sandra said

“well its been a bit of an adjustment being here, I think it would help if you include her, it might make her feel better” Ailsa said. Sandra didn’t like the idea but she loved Mrs Stewart and was grateful for her taking her in

“Ok” Sandra said and smiled “Thanks love” Ailsa said and Sandra walked back into the dining room

“Im going over to Craigs place if you want to come” Sandra said and Ailsa walked out of the kitchen.

“Go on love, there is nothing going on here tonight, unless you want to spend time with me and Duncan” Ailsa said “Ok” Emma said faking a smiled “Good” Ailsa said and smiled as Sandra’s smile disappeared.

Simpson Residence- Summer Bay

“Carly…I made you the manager so you would take care of things like this” Bobby said and sighed

“I know but Ben just turned up and he got these tickets…I wouldn’t ask you if its important” Carly said

“Ok, but you need to get someone else anyway..Ill be there in 10 minutes” Bobby said and put the phone down and sighed then she turned around

“I didn’t y you could sit down” Bobby said looking at Al who was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. Bobby walked over to the couch as she looked at Sophie who looked dirty. Sophie was looking around and stopped when she saw Bobby looking at her. Al got up and dragged Sophie to stand up too

“Look, I am not here to argue” Al said

“So what do you want?” Bobby said and crossed her arms

“This is a nice house…you must be doing really well if you can afford this” Al said looking around

“What do you want?” Bobby said

“Where is that bloke, the one you came to the prison with…I heard you got married” Al said

“We are not together anymore” Bobby said as she looked at Sophie who stared at her. Sophie satred at Bobby, she imagined that one day Bobby would make her food in the kitchen and they would be a family

“look, if you havnt got anything to say, you can get out” bobby said annoyed

“Ill get to the point….I know Enda left you a bob or two” Al was interrupted

“And you think I am going to give you something…you are not my dad remember” Bobby said

“I raised you..you owe me” Al said

“I don’t owe you anything…get out of my house” Bobby said and she walked to the door and opened it as Al smiled and shook his head

“you will give me what I am owed” Al said and smiled and walked out of the house. As Sophie walked behind him, she stopped to look at Bobby, Bobby looked at Sophie. Sophie stared at Bobby and wished she could ask Bobby if she could stay, she wanted Bobby to hug her.

“COME ON” Al shouting made Sophie jump then she rushed out of the house. Bobby slammed the door and rested behind it and sighed then she rushed upstairs to get ready

Bayside diner at night- Summer Bay

Carly put the drink in front of  Ben “Bobby will be here soon” Carly said and she smiled

“I told her you surprised me and shes not too crazy about having to come in but” Carly said

“I think she is jealous anyway” Ben said “What?” Carly said confused

“You said that she isn’t seeing anybody, shes probably jealous that you are happy and she is lonely” Ben said

“No, besides, I think her and Grant like each other so I don’t think she will be lonely for long…I better serve” Carly said and she walked away

la Rivière- The City

Donald put some of the fish on his plate in his mouth as Barbra reached for her wine. ‘So I assume whoever the deputy is, will be starting for the new term ‘ Donald said then he chewed.

‘ Maybe its me ‘ Barbra said and Donald stopped chewing and looked up from his plate as Barbra raised her eyebrows then she began to laugh. «’I am just joking’ Barbra said and Donald began to chew again

‘Oh so you would have a problem with us working together again ? ‘ Barbra said

‘No no, I didnt know that you were thinking about it’ Donald said. He and Barbra had been getting on really well that he would welcome her wanting to come back to Summer Bay. Babra sipped her wine again and smiled. Things were gong really well with her and Donald, it felt like they were getting to know each other all over again…

Bayside Diner at night- Summer Bay

Background music- the jukebox

I was afraid to let you in here (I was afraid)
Now I have learned love can't be made in fear
The walls begin to tumble down
And I can't even see the ground

“Thanks” Grant said as he drank the drink that Bobby put in front of him “Youre really good” Bobby said

“Thanks, it feels good to be performing again” Grant said as Bobby watched his arms as it picked up the glass and moved it over to his mouth. She thought about what Pippa and Carly had said about Grant..the last time they hugged, it did confuse her she didn’t know how she felt or if it was right to feel something. Bobby then remembered the fortune teller telling her that she was going to get a new love. Bobby sighed. She felt lonely, she wanted to feel that feeling of love again..she wanted to feel a mans arms around her again…maybe she wanted to feel Grants arms around her..

I'm falling into you (falling into you)
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you (falling into you)

“I thought you were going to relax tonight” Grant said as he smiled at Bobby

“Yeah that’s what I thought, until Carly begged me to come in. Im going to have to hire someone for the weekend if Carly is going to keep running off when her boyfriend calls” Bobby said and Grant smiled then he put his guitar on and began tuning it

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop
Love me, don't ever stop

Bobby stared at Grant as he tuned his guitar…maybe he was the new love. Grant looked up and locked eyes with Bobby and he winked. She smiled

So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep I will miss you

I'm falling into you (falling into you)
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you (falling into you)

Waldof Creek

“Ben, you are hurting me, I cant breath” Carly said as Ben put pressure on her neck

“You keep making me do this..you keep embarrassing me” Ben said through clenched teeth

“I said I am sorry” Carly said then Ben stopped and removed his hands from her throat then he sat back in his seat

“Get out” Ben said

“What?” Carly said as she massaged her neck

“I said get out” Ben said as Carly looked around, it was dark outside

“Ben, how will I get home..please I said I am sorry” Carly said

“I SAID GET OUT” Ben said then Carly opened the car door and stepped out of the car. As she shut the door, Ben was already driving off. Carly sighed. She always did this, she always made Ben mad. Carly sighed then she wiped her eyes. She looked around to her left, she couldn’t see anything then she looked to her right and saw what looked like a shop, she began walking in the direction of the shop. As she walked she could hear a noise behind her. Carly turned around, there was nobody there. She started walking faster then she heard the noise again. Carlys heart started beating faster then she began walking faster and before she could begin to run she felt someone grab her

“NOOOOOOO”

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Falling into you
Falling into you
Falling into you, yeah

Background music ends

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I jumped ahead a little bit with the song choice...enjoy

Chapter 245

“Thanks Pip you are a lifesaver..I didn’t realize that I put so much weight on during my pregnancy” Ailsa said as she looked at the alterations that Pippa made to the dress

“Oh come on, you look great” Pippa said and smiled

“What do I owe you?” Ailsa said as she reached for her purse

“Oh nothing, I don’t mind, it was an easy job” Pippa said. She lied. She wished that she could tell Ailsa that every penny counted but she didn’t

“Here” Ailsa said and put $20 in Pippas hand

“I cant take this, I told you its ok” Pippa protested

“I wont take no for an answer” Ailsa said and Pippa sighed

“Thank you… I have to go, Steve and Viv are on their way out “ Pippa said as she walked to the door

“So…when is Alex coming into town” Ailsa said

“Well I am not sure. After what happened the community isn’t fully welcoming him so he is trying to spend more time there..why?” Pippa said

“I was just thinking that it would be nice for us to go out to dinner somewhere…maybe a couples night out” Ailsa said and raised her eyebrows

“Ailsa….we are not a couple…just friends” Pippa said

“It must be contagious” Ailsa said

“What is?” Pippa said

“The just friends syndrome…Bobby has a touch of it too” Ailsa said

“Yes, I agree” Pippa said

“I think her and Grant would make a nice couple” Ailsa said and Pippa nodded and smiled

“Just like you and Alex” then Pippa stopped smiling and sighed

“Good night” Pippa said and she hugged Ailsa and left the house as Ailsa smiled and shook her head

Waldorf Creek

“Carly its me” Carly turned around to see Ben standing behind her

“WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR” Carly said as she struggled to catch her breath

“It was just a joke…look I am sorry for telling you to get out. I realized how wrong I was and how late it is and I just wanted to come and get you…I really am sorry. Ben said as he held Carlys face in his hands as she shivered

"Hey,a re you ok?" Ben said as Carly nodded..she didn't want to tell him

“Yeah, I am sorry too. I know I keep making you get mad..i just cant help it..I don’t know why I always try and ruin a good thing” Carly said as Ben hugged her. Her heart was still beating fast, it brought back the memories of that night….

“Come on, lets go” Ben said as he put his arm around Carly and then began to walk back to his car

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Here is your receipt…ill just get some sheet and Ill show you to the van” Viv said

“Thanks” Al said then he looked around as Viv went to get some sheets. Sophie stared at Sally and Tammy sitting at the table colouring while Christopher played with his toys. Sophie loved the big house

“Thanks” Al said as she returned to the living room

“Ill show you to the van” Viv said proudly as she directed Al out of the house. She loved that she was a part of the family Sally looked up at Sophie and smiled. Sophie smiled and quickly followed behind A. Steve came down the stairs and into the living room. He looked at his watch he was expecting Pippa at any time then he heard the car door close.

“Sorry, I took a little long” Pippa said as she walked into the house and put her keys on the table

“Its ok, Viv just went to show a guest to a van” Steve said

“Oh good” Pippa said as Viv came back in. Pippa picked up the money and counted it

“I guess we are going to Craigs now, we wont be late” Steve said as Pippa picked up the receipt book

“Pippa?” Steve said as he noticed that Pippa had a strange look on her face

“Viv, the man who just booked in, did he have a little girl with him?” Pippa said

“Yeah” Viv said and Pippa sighed

“Did I do something wrong?” Viv said in a panic

“No no no, its not your fault sweetheart” Pippa said

“Whats the matter?” Steve said

“Nothing, you go and enjoy the movie” Pippa said and smiled as Steve and Viv left the house.

Bayside diner at night- Summer Bay

Background music- jukebox

There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
You became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?

“Oops sorry” Bobby said as she bumped into Grant in the kitchen “I guess ill live” Grant said he pretended to be hurt then he smiled and walked over to the sink to wash the dishes. Bobby walked over to the table and put the two plates she had down then walked back to the counter. Bobby still couldn’t believe it that her idea worked, they had been busy nonstop.

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey

“Ill just get that” Grant said as he leaned around Bobby to pick up a plate. He brushed his arm on hers which made Bobby feel even more confused

There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say
You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain
Baby, to me, you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?

“Its always so busy in the evenings and the tips are great too” Lucinda said as she put some coins in her pocket. She noticed that Bobby didn’t really talk to her much…she couldn’t figure out why

“Hey Bobby, I was wondering if you want to go to a movie or something” Lucinda said

“Thanks but I am really busy and uni is starting soon” Bobby said and she walked into the kitchen and then into her office Lucinda watched her go into the office and close the door. She walked into the kitchen

“Did I do something wrong?” Lucinda said to Grant “ What do you mean?” Grant said confused

“She is my cousin and I have made an effort to get to know her but she is very distant” Lucinda said

“She is very busy, that’s probably what it is” Grant said

“Yeah hopefully” Lucinda said and rasied her eyebrows then she went back to the counter

Phone ringing

“Good evening bayside diner at night…oh hello Mrs Fletcher…Ill just get her for you” Lucinda said and she put the receiver down

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey

Bobby sighed, she knew that she wasn’t making an effort with Lucinda but she couldn’t

“Bobby you have a phonecall” Bobby looked up then she exhaled and opened the door and walked to the phone

“Hello….what??? are you joking?...who booked him in the van…I suppose…ok..bye” Bobby said and she put the phone down and sighed

“Hey, I have to go out for a bit..ill be back soon” Bobby sais to Grant then she picked up her keys and rushed out of the diner

Background music ends

Barnett Residence- Summer Bay

Emma yawned loudly as the others watched the movie. She didn’t want to be here…she knew she was only invited because her Aunt asked. Sandra turned to look at her then just as she was about to turn back to the tv, she noticed that Criag was looking at Emma.  

“Craig how come youre not working tonight” Emma said

“I only work when the resort are having events..its not permanent” Craig said as he looked at Emma. He lied…he called and said he was ill today. He didn’t want to go to work. Criag sighed

“Im going” Emma said and she got up

“The movie hasn’t finished yet” Viv said

“Who cares…its boring anyway” Emma said and she got up

“Where are you going, its getting late” Sandra said

“None of your business, just don’t dob on me” Emma said

“Ill walk you out” Craig said and got up to follow Emma.

“Where are you going?” Criag said as they got outside

“Just going to meet some mates” Emma said as she looked at Craog. She thought he was good looking for a dag

“Ill see you later then” Craig said then he leaned in and kissed Emma. Emma was shocked and moved away

“Sorry…I …just…see you later” Craig said and he rushed inside the house. Emma sighed then she began to walk. She didn’t know where she was going, but she just wanted to get out of there…

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Which one is he in?” Bobby said

“Bobby, don’t get yourself upset about it” Pippa said

“Im not upset I just want to know why he is here..he has no right to come here and stay in my home” Bobby said

“Im sorry. First thing in the morning, I am gong to tell them to leave” Pippa said and Bobby sighed then she sat down

“No, don’t do that…I don’t want to take money away from your business” Bobby said and Pippa sat down

“Its not about the money…if you don’t want him here, Ill tell him to go” Pippa said and Bobby shook her head no

“What van is he in?” Bobby said

“Number 3…what are you going to do?” Pippa said

“Just telling him to stay away from me and leave as soon as possible” Bobby said then she hugged Pippa

“I better get back to the diner” Bobby sid and she got up

“Why….are you meeting Grant?” Pippa said

“Nooooo Carly called me to say Ben turned up and she needed me to fill in” Bobby sid

“At least you get to spend some time with Grant “ Pippa said and smiled then Bobby shook her head and left the house. As she walked to the van she passed number 2…she stopped and touched the van then she exhaled and walked further to the next van and knocked at the door

“A bit late to visit” Al said as Bobby barged her way into the van

“I told you that I am not giving you anything so if that is what you are hanging around for, you better leave” Bobby said

“Relax…Im just here for a holiday…to shoe Sophie around” Al said

“Just stay away from me” Bobby said then she looked at Sophie and walked out of the van as Al smiled and thought about how his plan was going to work.

Chapter 246

“Thanks for the lift” Sandra said as Craig slowed the car down “What are you going to say when Mrs Stewart asks where Emma is?” Steve said “I don’t know..I don’t want to dob…what should I do” Sandra said confused “We can drive around for alittle bit, see if we can find her…maybe she is down at the beach or something” Craig said “Ok but not for long, we have to get home” Steve said then Craig nodded and

O”Gradys pub- Manhattan

Background music

Yeah
One, two, princes kneel before you
That's what I said, now
Princes, Princes who adore you
Just go ahead, now
One has diamonds in his pockets
That's some bread, now
This one, said he wants to buy you rockets
Ain't in his head, now

Frank sipped his beer from the bottle and sighed. This wasn’t the usual pub he went to, he didn’t even know how he ended up here, he just wanted to get away from his home. Frank looked around the pub, there was one guy there that was tall and had brown hair, trying to buy the girl with blond hair a drink. Frank smiled to himself, the guy reminded him of Lance

This one, got a princely racket
That's what I said, now
Got some big seal upon his jacket
Ain't in his head, now
You marry him, your father will condone you
How 'bout that, now
You marry me, your father will disown you
He'll eat his hat, now

Flashback

Lance- Are you really getting married tomorrow

Frank- Yeah..do you have a problem with that

Lance- No, youre a mate and Bobby is a mate …Narelle said you would get married one day

Frank- Yeah

Laance- Bobby changed a lot though

Frank said- What do you mean

Lance- Shes not like she used to be, all sad and stuff

Frank- That’s because shes with me

Lance- Yeah

Flashback ends

Marry him or marry me
I'm the one that loves you baby can't you see?
I ain't got no future or a family tree
But I know what a prince and lover ought to be
I know what a prince and lover ought to be

“Hello” Frank looked up

“Youre everywhere” Frank said as he saw the man who he met at the other pub who wanted him to gamble

“Mind if I sit down?” James said and Frank shook his head no and James sat down opposite Frank. As James sat down a woman stood next to him. She was beautiful Frank thought to himself. She smiled at him. James smiled to himself as he saw Frank staring at the girl

“So what brings you here tonight?” James said

“Nothing, just wanted a drink” Frank said

“Let me get you another” James said

“Ok” Frank said as James pointed to the barman then at Frank. Shortly after, the barman came over with an identical bottle of beer, opened the bottle and gave it to Frank

“Thanks” Frank said as he sipped the second beer

“Youre welcome…so you havnt called me” James said

“I know, Ive been busy” Frank said

“That’s a shame, youre missing out on all the money you could be making” James said, Frank didn’t respond

“Look, Ive seen you play, you are really good” James said

“Why all this interest in me and how good I am” Frank said and sipped his beer

“Lets just say, I enjoy seeing good card players” James said and smiled

“You enjoy seeing good card players? So what is in it for you?” Frank said and James smiled

“I think you and I can make a lot of money together” James said as the lady frank stared at came back to the table and put a drink of the table in front of James

“Yeah?” Frank said

“Yeah..lets finish our drinks and Ill tell you what I mean” James said and he and picked up his glass and motioned for Frank to clink glasses with him

“Cheers” James said and smiled as Frank sipped some of his beer and stared at the beautiful girl. He didn’t know what James meant but he had nothing else to do.

Said, if you want to call me baby
Just go ahead, now
And if you like to tell me maybe
Just go ahead, now
And if you wanna buy me flowers
Just go ahead, now
And if you like to talk for hours
Just go ahead, now

Background music ends

Sandra sighed as Craig slowed the car down . “Viv and I really need to get home” Steve said

“Yeah, sorry Steve..thanks for helping anyway” Sandra said and got out of the car

“Ill call you tomorrow” Viv said

“Thanks” Sandra said and walked to the front door. She used her key to slowly open the door. All the lights were off. She closed the door slowly

“Is that you girls” Ailsas voice made Sandra jump

“Yes” Sandra said

“Ok, hope you had a good time, night…how did you get home?” Ailsa said again from her room.

“Craig dropped us off, he is taking Steve and Viv home” Sandra said hoping that Ailsa wouldn’t come out of the room

“Alright, night” Ailsa said Sandra heard the bedroom door close then she made extra noises like Emma was with her and she went into her room and closed the door and sighed

Bayside Diner at night- Summer Bay

When your day is long
And the night
The night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life
Well hang on
Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Flashback

Bobby “WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING

AL- SHUT UP, HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME YOU STUPID IDIOT

Doris- Al leave her alone

Al- YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I GIVE YOU A GOOD THRASHING TOO.BOBBY COME HERE RIGHT NOW

Flashback ends

Bobby sighed. She remembers that night like it happened yesterday. That was the first night she ran away and slept on the beach. Its another reason why she wanted to live by the beach. The beach was always there as a comfort to her. A stray tear fell from her eye

Knock on the door

“Come in “ Bobby said and wiped her eyes

Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone (hold on)
(Hold on) if you feel like letting go (hold on)
If you think you've had too much
Of this life
Well, hang on

“Hey, just wanted to let you know we are closing up now” Grant said. Bobby looked at the time. It was late. After grant finished playing his second set Bobby decided to get some work done in the office

“Are you ok?” Grant said as Bobby wiped her face

“You look like you were crying” Grant said

“oh its nothing” Bobby said and got up. Grant walked over to where Bobby was and sat down

“If its nothing, why are you upset” Grant said as Bobby sighed

“Its just…my dad..well the man I thought was my dad turned up today” Bobby said

“What do you mean you thought he was your dad” Grant said and Bobby sighed

“Before I got married, Frank and I thought it would be a good idea to invite our parents to our wedding. The department couldn’t find Franks parents but my dad was in jai and the social worker wrote to him. Well he wrote back and told me he wasn’t my dad..that I was adopted. I thought it was a joke but we went to see him in prison…me and Frank and he told me to my face that he never wanted me” Bobby said and before she knew it more tears dropped to her cheeks

'Cause everybody hurts
Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand
Oh, no
Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone
No, no, no, you're not alone

Grant sighed then  he got up and leaned on the table and he put his arm around Bobby

“Im sorry” Grant said and Bobby put her arm around him

“Just seeing him here reminds me of all the bad things he did to me and how much I hated him…and myself” Bobby said then Grant pulled her to face him

“Hey, all that is over now…he cant hurt you anymore” Grant said and more tears fell as she hugged Grant tight

Flashback

Frank- Are you ok

Bobby – No..just seeing dad I mean Al and all the stuff he said.. someone you thought was supposed to love you and take care of you tells you he didn’t even want you..it hurts

Frank- Listen to me. He is not going to hurt you anymore. I am going to take care of you and I love you

Bobby – How did I get so lucky

Frank- I am the lucky one

Flashback ends

“Sorry” Bobby said as she let go and wiped her face

“Its ok” Grant said

“Thanks “ Bobby said

“For what?” Grant said

“Just being here to listen” Bobby said

“Anything for you” Grant said and he smiled then he pulled Bobby forward and hugged her

“Oh sorry” Bobby looked behind her to see Lucinda standing at the door

“Just wanted to let you know that all the customers are gone” Lucinda said

“Ok, Ill take the garbage out” Grant said and he got up from the table and walked out of the office as Bobby looked at him and sighed

If you're on your own
In this life
The days and nights are long
When you think you've had too much
Of this life
To hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody cries

Background music ends

Alf quietly closed the bedroom door behind him. He wasn’t tired it was a long day, he had been stocktaking. Alf walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He took out a beer then went and sat on the couch in the dark. Alf opened it, drank some and sighed. He had been working really hard lately. Maybe he, Ailsa and Dncan could go and visit Ruth soon. Alf  smiled. He was happy that Ruth was happy. Alf drank some more of his beer and was about to get up when he heard a noise. It sounded like someone was opening the kitchen window. Alf was about to get up then he heard a sound then he heard the window close and footsteps

“What time do you call this?” Alf said then he got up and turned the light on. Emma had a look of shook on her face.

“I I I just went to the beach with Steve and Craig” Emma said

“Is that right? Steve and Craig dropped Sandra home two hours ago” Alf said looking at Emma who was struggling to find something to say

“Just go to bed and don’t do it again” Alf said and Emma rushed out of the living room to the bedroom. Alf shook his head then went to bed

Three days later

Stewart Store- Summer Bay

“Be with you in a minute” Alf shouted when he heard the door open.

“What can I get for you” Alf said as he wiped his hands with the tissue then he looked up to see Al smiling at him

“What are you doing here?” Alf said

“You look like you are not pleased to see me” Al said and before Alf responded, Ailsa came into the shop

“Sorry I am late love, here is Duncan;s things” Ailsa said as she put the bag on the counter

“Sandra will be over shortly to pick him up, they have gone to the yabbie creek. Teenagers, making the most of the school holidays” Ailsa said as she looked at Al and gave Duncan to Alf. Al smiled

“Visiting us again?” Ailsa said

“Well sort of, I thought id stick around for a little while…got a job on the road gang” Al said as he picked up a chocolate bar

“Your daughter not with you?” Ailsa said

“No, shes gone to see her aunt for the school holidays” Al said

‘Oh right…well I better be off..ill see you later” Ailsa said and she rushed out of the shop

“Is that your grandson?” Al said

“No, my son” Alf said as Al looked at Duncan

“Oh, sorry” Al said as Alf looked annoyed

“As pretty as Roo is, I thought she would’ve had a few kids by know..where is she?” Al said

“She lives in New York with her husband.” Alf said

“That’s good. Always knew she would end up miles away from here, too pretty to stay in this dump” Al said

".What do you want?” Alf said

“Just this chocolate bar for now” Al said and he opened the chocolate and bit some

“Im not giving you anymore money” Alf said

“Didn’t you just hear me tell your wife that I got a job” Al said and he attempted to play with Duncan. Alf moved and Al smiled

“ill be in touch..thanks for the chocolate” Al said and smiled as he left the store

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Don’t be long, Grant is coming soon” Sally said

“Ok” Tammy said and she ran back to the house. Sally put her backpack on and walked around as she waited for Tammy to come out of the house. Grant was taking them to the beach. Sally threw the ball she had in the air and caught it. She threw it up and just as she was about to catch it, she sneezed and the ball rolled away. Sally run after the ball and picked it up. Just as she was about to walk away, she saw the curtain in one of the vans move. Sally stopped then just as she was about to walk away again, the curtain moved. Sally hid on the steps and when she saw the curtain move, she saw the person who was hiding. Sally recognized her.

“Hi, its Sally” Sally said and Sophie opened the curtain and looked at her

“Are you ok?’ Sally said and Sophie nodded yes. Sally looked around

“Can I come in?” Sally said then Sophie disappeared from the curtain and the door opened.

Sally looked around then she went inside the van and closed the door

“Why are you in here by yourself?” Sally said as she looked at Sophie who shrugged

“Do you want to come to the beach?” Sally said and Sophie shook her head no

“Why are your clothes like that” Sally said looking at Sophies clothes that were dirty and too big

“SALLY” Sally heard her name and looked at the door

“I have to go” Sally said then she took her backpack off and took out a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar and gave it to Sophie

“Thank you” Sophie said

“Please don’t tell anyone I am here” Sophie said and Sally nodded and smiled then she opened the door and let the van. Sophie locked the door and looked out of the window

“Where did you go?” Tammy said

“I went to get the ball” Sally said and smiled. Sophie closed the window and went to sit in the corner. She opened the crisps and chocolate and ate them. She remembered Sally, she told her she is Bobby’s sister. Bobby probably brought these for her. Sophie smiled as she ate the crisps.

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

Ailsa heard a car horn and she looked around

“So, what do you think?” Bobby said as she got out of the white transit van

“Its wonderful love” Ailsa said as she looked at the van then looked inside

“I got a really good deal, so now I don’t have to stuff things into the car when I have a catering job” Bobby said proud of herself. Ailsa looked inside the diner, it was quiet. Lance was washing the dishes

“Come on, lets take a walk” Bobby said

“Why is something wrong?” Bobby said

“No no, I just feel like I don’t see you much with your busy life” Ailsa said as they walked

Background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“Why do I feel like I am going to get a lecture any minute” Bobby said

“You know me too well” Ailsa said

“Yes, I do” Bobby sid and smiled

“No lecture, I just wanted to know how you are. You are really busy with Uni, the resort, here, your catering” Ailsa said

“I am fine…why?” Bobby said and Ailsa sighed

“When are you going to have time to enjoy yourself” Ailsa said

“What do you mean?” Bobby said

“Look Bobby, I think its great that you are doing all these things but I don’t want you to go through this on your own” Ailsa said

“Im not on my own I have you” Bobby said and smiled

“You know what I mean” Ailsa said and Bobby sighed

“Its easier this way” Bobby said

“That’s what you say now…look I know what the last few years have been like for you…but you cant let that be the reason for you to spend the rest of your life alone” Ailsa said. Bobby knew she was right,

“I never thought I would find anyone to replace the way I felt about Frank..thats why I left with Danny thinking I could and look how that turned out” Bobby said

“I know love, but  that bad experience doesn’t mean its all going to be bad” Ailsa said and stopped walking and looked at Bobby

“I am not saying you should marry the next guy you meet..just be open to going out with other people” Ailsa said

“Ill think about it” Bobby said and smiled

“By the way, where did all this come from?” Bobby said

“Celia mentioned that Lucinda saw you and Grant hugging the other night..” Ailsa said and Bobby sighed

“I don’t know why she cant keep her mouth shut” Bobby said

“Hey, don’t be angry at her…I don’t think she meant it maliciously” Ailsa said

“So…is it true?” Ailsa said

“Is what true?” Bobby said

“Were you and Grant hugging?” Ailsa said

“Yes but it was only because I was a bit upset because Al simpson is staying at the caravan park” Bobby said

“Oh dear…what does he want?” Ailsa said

“I don’t know but I told him to stay away from me” Bobby said and sighed

Background music ends

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Sophie bit into the chocolate bar and smiled to herself. It tasted really good. Sophie closed her eyes as she chewed imaging how life would be. Before Sophie could swallow the chocolate, the door opened and Al walked in. He took his hat and shirt off. Sophie froze, she didn’t have any time to hide the chocolate and crisps. She was just about to push them under the table then Al looked at her

“Where did you get those from?” Al said as he walked towards Sophie. He grabbed the crisp packet and threw it on the floor

“You let someone in here?” Al said and crushed the crisps into the floor then he grabbed Sophie and dragged her up

“You stupid idiot, do you know how much trouble I would be in leaving you here by yourself” Al said the he slapped Sophie hard across the face and threw her onto the chair

“When I said don’t open the door, I meant it” Al said then he took of his belt and began to hit Sophie with it then she began to cry.

“Shut up” Al said through clenched teeth as he hit Sophie one more time then he stopped and looked at her then he sat down on the chair. He couldn’t wait until he got what he wanted so he could dump Sophie and get out of Summer Bay…the sooner the better.

Happy Easter!

A few surprises and familiar characters coming soon...enjoy

Chapter 247

Bayside diner- Summer Bay

“Oh Marilyn, long time no see, how are you?” Lance looked up from the dishes and looked at the counter

“Good thank you Mrs Stewart” Marilyn said and she smiled at Lance in the background

“So what can I get you?” Ailsa said

“Oh just a coffee to take out  thanks. I am on my way home from the city but the bus had to make a stop here and I thought id come in to say hello” Marilyn said while looking at Lance

“Oh right, so what was exciting in the city?” Ailsa said as she made Marilyns coffee

“Oh nothing, I had to go and get some hair colours. I am in beauty school and the shop in Yabbie Creek doesn’t have what I need” Marilyn said

“Well good for you love” Ailsa said and she put the coffee in front of Marilyn. Marilyn took some money out of her pocket and put it on the counter

“Is Bobby here?” Marilyn said

“No, she is probably at the Sands Resort, she is the catering director there” Ailsa said

“Oh she must be really busy then. I saw her in the Yabbie creek last year and she looked like a different person…I mean…after her marriage broke up…she looked happy” Marilyn said trying to find the right words then she looked at her watch

“Oh, I better go, the bus will be leaving soon” Marilyn said as she picked up her bag and the coffee

“It was nice to see you, ill tell Bobby you came by” Ailsa said

“Ok, thanks Mrs Stewart” Marilyn said then she looked at Lance and walked out of the diner. Ails went into the kitchen and wiped the counter

“Marilyn is doing well for her self” Ailsa said and Lance didn’t response

“Is something wrong Lance?” Ailsa said

“No nothing Mrs S” Lance said

“Why didn’t you speak to her?” Ailsa said

“Nuffin to say” Lance said

“Come on Lance, she wanted you to say something to her…” Ailsa said

“You reckon?” Lance said

“Yes…if you hurry you can catch her” Ailsa said

“What about the plates” Lance said

“Its ok, I think they can wait for a few minites…go on” Ailsa said and Lance wiped his hands on his trousers and ran out of the diner

“MAZ” Marilyn turned around to see Lance running towards her,

Emotional background music

“How are you?” Lance said while trying to catch his breath

“Ok, how are you?” Marilyn said with a smile. She was happy that Lance was talking to her. She hadn’t spoken to him in over a year and was surprised that she still felt something for him

“Yeah good” Lance said and put his hands in his pocket. She was still so beautiful to him and he regretted not calling her when bobby gave him the number. Bobby told him not to let her go but he couldn’t trust her after she walked away from him

“So what else have you been up to?” Lance said

“Oh just working and going to beauty school” Marilyn said with a smile

“You look nice, nice chain and thing” Lance said pointing to Marilyns neck  and Marilyn raised her hand up and held the pendent around her neck that Ben gave to her for Christmas

“Thanks” Marilyn said and smiled

“I bet your new boyfriend gave that to you” Lance said. Marilyn didn’t respond

“Anyway, I best get back” Lance said pointing at the diner

“Ok…well maybe you can call me sometime if you still have the number” Marilyn said

“I don’t think your bloke will like that…another bloke calling his Sheila” Lance said then he turned around and began to walk away

“Lance” Lance turned around

“Thank you for saying hello” Marilyn said and smiled. Lance smiled then he turned around and walked back to the diner feeling heartbroken again

Background music ends

Fisher Residence- Summer Bay

“Lucinda is that you?” Donald said as he put his newspaper down

“Yes its me Uncle Donald” Lucinda said and Donald sighed. He was hoping it was Bobby. Things were still rocky between them and she hardly said a word to him after he let her house

“So how did it go?” Donald said as Lucinda walked into the kitchen

“The same, they are looking for someone with more experience” Lucinda said and sat down

“Oh well I am sorry to hear that” Donald said

“Its disappointing but at least I have my job at the diner to keep me going” Lucinda said and smiled.

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but do you really want to be wasting your time working at the diner?” Donald said

“Well the pay is good, the tips are great and I get to meet some good people” Lucinda said

“Yes I know but I thought your stay here was temporary, some sort of a holiday until you get a permanent job” Donald said

“Uncle Donald do you want me to go?” Lucinda said surprised

“No no no, not at all, as a matter of fact I really enjoy you being here. What I mean is I don’t want you wasting your qualifications that’s all” Donald said

“Thank you for your concern but I assure you, after those years at uni, I will not be wasting my qualifications. I just really like it here” Lucinda said

“That reminds me, There will be an opening at the school for an administrative assistant. It wont pay as much as you deserve and at times might be menial but it will get you some work experience” Donald said

“That sounds great Uncle Donald…why didn’t you tell me” Lucinda said

“I just got the confirmation today that it was opening. I had intended on advertising the postion but why not give first refusual to someone who I know will work hard” Donald said

“Thank you uncle Donald” Lucinda said and jumped forward and hugged Donald

“Youre welcome…another thing” Donald said and Lucinda looked at him

“Bob Barnetts nephew, Nick recently moved into town and is working as a policeman” Donald said

“Oh yes, he has been into the diner a few times” Lucinda said

“Oh good, so you have met him?” Donald said

“Yes” Lucinda said

“Well Bob is encouraging Nick to stay permanently and was hoping that if he met some new friends, that would happen. I was going to invite Bob and Nick over for dinner next week, do you think you can make yourself available?” Donald said

“Yes I will, he seems like a nice guy..I need to get changed for the diner, Grant is off tonight..thanks again” Lucinda said and she walked to her bedroom as Donald smiled to himself. He was glad that Lucinda listened to his guidance. Donalds smile disappeared as he wished Bobby would do the same considering the news that she was now cavorting with Grant Mitchell.

Summer Bay

“You better stay hidden under the covers” Al said and he pushed another blanket on top of Sophie who was hiding on the floor behind his seat. She heard the door slam and the truck was quiet. She touched her arm, it still hurt from the beating she got from the belt yesterday. A tear fell down her cheek, she wiped it then she smiled to herself as she thought about the crisps and chocolate she got yesterday, and how hopefully Bobby will give her some more.

“Nothing today Simpson” The foreman said

“What do you mean bob, Ive been working hard” Al said annoyed

“I know mate but we have to cut back…might have something for you next month” The foreman said

“Come on Bob, im really short this week” Al said. He needed more time to get his plan into action

“Sorry mate, nothing I can do” The foreman said

“Great” Al said then he turned around and walked back to the van. The door slamming and Al banging his hand on the steering wheel frightened Sophie as Al drove off angrily

Sands Resort- Summer Bay

“Don’t be long” Steve said as he stretched outside the resort. Craig had gone in to find out if he had to work this weekend. Steve jogged on the spot as he waited. They were on the tail end of practice for the Easter run

“Hey” Steve turned around to see Bobby walking towards him

“Hows it going?” Bobby said

“Good, just waiting for Craig” Steve said. He still felt uncomfortable around Bobby, he still felt guilty about what happened to the baby

“Oh right, listen, I might need some extra help on Saturday, I got a catering job. The pay is good” Bobby said with a smile. She felt the distance between her and Steve, she didn’t know what the problem was

“Thanks but I got some hoework to do before school starts” Steve said

“Oh right…oh well maybe another time then…see you later” Bobby said

“Yeah” Steve said as Bobby walked towards the door. He sighed. He didn’t have any homework to do, he just couldn’t be around her

“Come in” Jonathan said and the door opened. He smiled when he saw Craig

“Ummm…hi..I just wanted to fnd out if I am needed this weekend” Craig said

“Shut the door” Jonathan said and smiled then he got up and walked over to the clipboard that had the rota attached and searched for Craigs name

Craig shut the door. His heart started beating faster

“Looks like we do need you on Saturday, there is a function on” Jonathan said and he stood in front of Craig

“Ummm ok..thanks” Craig said and he turned around

“Whats the rush” Jonathan said and he stood directly behind Craig. Craig froze

“I I I got to go..my my friend is waiting for me” Craig said as he began to open the door. Jonathan pushed the door shut and bent down

“We can be friends” he whispered into Craig's ear. Craig felt uncomfortable but calm at the same time Jonathan was just about to lick Craigs ear when he felt the door opening. He immediately moved back

“See you on Saturday then..Hi Bobby” Jonathan said and smiled

“Craig, Stevo is waiting for you” Bobby said

“Thanks” Craig said and he rushed out as bobby walked over to her desk

“Now what culinary delights will you be making today?” Jonathan said as he sat on Bobbys desk

“Not sure yet” Bobby said and smiled

“Can I marry you so you can cook for me everyday” Jonathan said and winked at Bobby. She smiled and shook her head and Jonathan got off the table and smiled to himself

Craig rushed out of the door and past Steve “Hey is everything alright?” Steve said as he caught up to Craig

“Yeah fine” Craig said

“Hey, im thinking of asking Emma out on a date, what do you think? Craig said

“I didn’t think she was your type” Steve said

“Well shes not but it could be a fun time” Craig said

“I thought you liked Sandra?” Steve said

“Everybody knows she only wants you…come on lets go” Craig said and ran of. Steve smiled to himself then he rushed to catch up with Craig.

“Thanks for looking after the shop sis” Alf said as he walked towards the counter

“Oh Alfred, you said you wasn’t going to be long. I need to be at the ladies guild meeting” Celia said

“I thought they gave you the flick after you got arrested” Alf said

“Alfred, how could you. It was merely a misunderstanding” Celia said then the door opened.

Celia and Alf both looked behind to see Al walking towards them

“Al Simpson, what are you doing here?” Celia said

“Still as beautiful as always Celia” Al said and Celia blushed. She didn’t like to admit it but she always had a crush on Al. even though he was a terrible man, he was always nice to her

“I heard you got married…that’s a shame…I thought you was waiting for me” Al said

“Didn’t you say you have to be somewhere” Alf said annoyed then Celia looked at her watch

“Oh yes, I must got” Celia said and Al winked at her then she rushed out of the shop and closed the door

“Why don’t you just get out of town” Alf said and he put a box on the floor

“That’s what I came here for, I need some money” Al said

“You said you got a job on the road gang” Alf said

“I did but they let me go…cut backs” Al said

“Im not giving you any money” Alf said and shook your head

“Well I might just have to go to the police with what I know” Al said

“What you know? You don’t know anything…you are bluffing. If you knew anything you would’ve told the police long ago…just face it, you have nothing..now get out” Alf said

“I am giving you one more chance” Al said

“What part of get out don’t you understand” Alf said and he grabbed Al’s arm and frogmarched him to the door “Get off me” Al said and he looked at Alf and smiled then Alf slammed the store door.

Al got inside his truck and slammed the door. He drove off fast which woke Sophie up. Al slammed the steering wheel as he drove then he smiled to himself as he remembered the conversation he had with Alf the he turned left and began to laugh.

Alf turned around fast when he heard the door open

“G’day Donald, its only you” Alf said as he breathed a sigh of relief

“Well who was you expecting?” Donald said

“I just had Al in here” Alf said

“Ah yes, I heard he was back in town” Donald said

“Trying to get more money from me” Alf said

“Alf did you really give him money” Donald said as Alf sighed

“I did but I realized he was bluffing and told him to clear off” Alf said

“Good. He has nothing, As Clive said, if he did, he would’ve gone to the police but he didn’t” Donald said

“Yeah, youre right. Stupid of me to fall for his lies” Alf said

“By the way, how is Ruth getting on?” Donald said

.“Yeah…really well. Shes in Boston during the week supervising an office that just opened” Alf said with a smile

“That’s wonderful, I am happy things are working out for her. She went through a lot and now it appears that life is being kind to her” Donald said

“Thanks” Alf said

“For what??” Donald said confused

“I wasn’t sure how you would feel hearing about how Ruthy is getting on you know, with Bobby and what happened” Alf said

“Oh don’t be silly, that’s all water under the bridge now. They have all move on now” Donald said and smiled

Edison Office Boston- USA

“Ok, thanks Helen…no, its no problem at all…alright..ill see you on Friday” Roo put the phone down. Helen just told her that she was coming up for an important meeting and she wanted Roo to attend. Roo smiled to herself as she thought about how much she loved that Helen trusted her, she loved that she was working and earning her own money. Roo sighed then her smile disappeared as she thought about Frank and how things were not going well with them. Mainly because she wasn’t always home on the weekend like she initially said. Roo picked up the phone and began to dial

Macklin Office-USA

Frank looked at the clock and put his pen down. He was running a little late. He put his jacket on when the phone began to ring

“Mackin corporation, Frank Morgan speaking” Frank said

“Hi, its me” Roo said

“I cant talk now” Frank said

“I just wanted to tell you that I wont be home this weakened” Roo said

“Whats new” Frank said

“Why don’t you come here for the weekend” Roo said

“No” Frank said

“Frank, why wont you meet me in the middle…I am trying” Roo said

“Youre not trying hard enough..anyway..I don’t want to talk about it now” Frank said

“Frank…I love you” Roo said. Frank didn’t respond

“Say something…please” Roo said

“I have to go…have a nice weekend” Frank said then he put the phone down and rushed out of the office. Frank pressed the elevator but it was taking long so he opened the fire escape door and ran down the stairs. He rushed out of the main door and turned left then he ran down the road and turned left and walked into the diner

“Sorry I am late” Frank said as he took his jacket off and sat down

“That’s ok, I just got here myself” Sam said and smiled

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Go and sit over there you smell” Al said and pushed Sophie onto the floor. He looked out of the window, it was dark

“Im going out, if you let anyone in here or let anyone see you..you know what will happen” Al said and he opened the door and slammed it shut then locked it. Sophie sighed then she scratched her arm. It was sore and red. Something had bitten her earlier. Sophie waited for a car to drive away then she lifted the corner of the lino on the floor and pulled out some of the squashed chocolate she managed to save and put it in her mouth then a tear fell to her cheek. “Bobby is going to buy me some chocolate” Sophie said and she wiped her face.

Al parked his car outside the phonebox and went inside. He took some coins out of his pocket and put them in the phone box then he began dialing.

“Hello…Summer Bay  police station…I just wanted to make some enquires…no, you don’t need to know who I am…A few years Shane Wilson was killed…a reward was offered for information about the killing…is that reward still available…it is?...how much…$20,000…..well it seems I might have some information for you” Al said and he smiled

Chapter 248

Four days later

The Bistro- The City

Matt gave the assistant the change and she walked out of the office. He closed the safe and locked it. Matt walked out of the office and looked around, it was a quiet one, well it was Easter. He wasn’t going to open but he didn’t want to hang around at home doing nothing

Phone ringing

Matt walked back to his office and sat down at his desk

“The Bistro, Matt speaking” Matt said then a look of shock came over his face

“Are you serious?...when did this happen?…is there anything I need to do?...no I want to see the mongrel……oh right….thanks for letting me know” Matt said then he put the phone down. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. He got up and rushed to the door then he turned around and walked back to the desk and sat down and began to dial

“Narelle…hi…its Matt…yeah I know its your day off but I need a favour’ Matt said and he sighed then told Narelle about his phone call

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“For he’s a jolly good fellow…and so say all of us…hooray” The fletcher’s, Ben, Lance, Colleen Grant and Viv sang in unison as they walked into the house

“Steve sat down  and put his trophy on the table. He came joint first with Craig in the Easter fun run

“Pippa where di you want the containers” Colleen said 

“just on the kitchen table thanks” Pippa said and smiled as Coleen went into the kitchen

“Shame you didn’t run Bobby…you were practicing last time” Lance said

“Yeah, I know..maybe next year” Bobby said 

“I didn’t know you were a runner” Grant said

“Yeah, I used to run a bit with Steve” Bobby said

“I promised to take the girls out for icecream…you can join us if you want” Grant said to Bobby as Steve looked at him

“Im going to make the potatoes” Bobby said as Steve looked at her

“Ok, Ill bring you something back” Grant said and Bobby smiled

“Ok” Bobby said 

“Alright girls lets go before we miss dinner…Mrs F, we wont be long” Grant said as Sally, Tammy and Viv walked out with him

“Mrs Fletcher, can I help with anything?” Ben said

“Not right now, thank you” Pippa said and smiled. Ben was such a wonderful man and he appeared to love Carly very much

“We need to get going too Lance” Colleen said as Steve looked at his trophy and smiled while Bobby began to set the table

Phone ringing

Pippa walked over to the phone “Hello Summer Bay Caravan park” Pippa said when she picked up the phone

“Frank, how are you” Pippa said with a big smile on her face. Bobbys heart sank and Steve looked up at her. Pippa turned around to see Bobby and Steve looking at her

“I think ill just catch up with Grant” Bobby said and she rushed out of the house as Pippa watched her go

“Happy Easter….you called at the perfect time…we all just got back from the Easter fun run” Pippa said. She was happy to hear from Frank but she felt trapped because she knew she had a few secrets she was keeping from him. 

“Can I say hello?” Lance said and he walked towards the phone

“Lance wants to say hello love…ok” Pippa said and she handed the phone to Lance while still looking at Steve 

“Gday Frank, long time no hear” Lance said

Morgan residence- New York

“Gday mate, how are ya? Whats gong on?” Frank said with a smile. 

“Yeah good,,,Marty has gone,..he joined the army and me mum has moved in now” Lance said

“Oh right, when did Martin leave?” Frank said

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“A few months ago…Anyway, I best go, let Mrs F talk to you…take care mate” Lance said then he handed the phone back to Pippa

“Chris is changed” Carly said as she came into the living room

“We better be of..good evening” Coleen said as her and Lance left the house

Carly put Christopher on the floor and he ran over to his toys

“Yes Steve and Craig Barnett came first” Pippa said as Carly walked over to Ben

“Do you know who Pippa is talking to?” Carly said to Steve

“Frank” Steve said and he got up and went upstairs as Carly walked over to the phone

“Carly wants to speak to you” Pippa said and she handed the phone to Carly

“Frank hi” Carly said with a big smile on her face

“He just went upstairs….how are you….when are you coming to visit” Carly said as she looked at Ben

“Yeah everything is good, yeah Ben is here with us” Carly said and smiled at Ben who had a serious look on his face

“Im really happy for you Carly that everything is working out…Youre a working woman now, you should be coming to visit me” Frank said and sighed. He really did miss his family

“Yeah, I might do that” Carly said

“Where is Sal, I havnt spoken to her for ages” Frank said. He missed his family but the two people he missed the most where Sally..and Bobby 

“Shes gone out” Carly said

“Where? Shes always out when I call” Frank said

“Oh shes just gone to get some ice cream with Grant” Carly said

“Who is Grant?” Frank said

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Oh Grant used to be a teacher at the high school, his foster daughters are friends with Sally” Carly said 

“Oh right” Frank said

“Pippa is giving me a bad look, I guess she wants to speak to her favourite child” Carly said as Frank laughed

“Write to me when you get a chance” Frank said

“I will. I love you Frank…bye” Carly said and gave the phone to Pippa

“Hello” Pippa said and smiled. Carly walked into the kitchen and picked up a potato and a knife to start peeling it

“What have you been saying about me?” Ben said as he walked into the kitchen 

“Nothing why?” Carly said confused

“Why did Frank ask if I was here?” Carly said

“Oh I told him about us and he just wanted to know if you were spending Easter here” Carly said and smiled

“Why would he ask that?” Ben said

“I dunno, he was just asking who was here” Carly said as she peeled the potato and Ben looked angrily at the knife

“Isnt it too early to start planning now?” Pippa said and smiled

“No because I don’t want you making excuses come December why you cant come “ Frank said

“Frank you don’t have to spend all your money on us, you have a future to think about” Pippa said

“Pippa, don’t you want to come and visit me?” Frank said

“Oh Frank, of course I do….its just its really expensive and I don’t eant you to waste money that is meant for you and Roos future” Pippa said

“You let me worry about that…Roo had her family here for Christmas, all I want is to have my family here for Christmas” Frank said and smiled

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Ok, lets not talk about it, now maybe nearer to the time” Pippa said

“Ok” Frank said

“How is Roo?” Pippa said

“Fine” Frank said

“Is she there, I would like to say hello” Pippa said

“No, shes not here, shes in Boston working” Frank said

“Oh……I nearly forgot, Alex asked about you the other day..he also said to say hello” Pippa said

“Ok, tell him I said hello back…Pippa…” Frank said and Pippa softly sighed…she knew what Frank was going to say next

“Yes” Pippa said

“How is Bobby?” Frank said

“Yeah, shes fine..always busy with school work..I hardly see her” Pippa said. She felt guilty about lying

“Oh right” Frank said and he opened his fingers and sitting in his palm was the small wrapped box with Bobby written on the tag

“I better let you go…please ask Steve and Sally to write to me, its been ages since I heard from them” Frank said

“Ok, I will” Pippa said

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Frank….are you alright son?” Pippa said

“Yes, why?” Frank said

“I don’t know…call it mothers intuition” Pippa said

“Honest, I am fine” Frank said

“Alright then…well I better finish getting dinner ready” Pippa said

“What are you cooking?” Frank said

“We are having roast lamb with all the trimming” Pippa said

“Ymmm sounds really good…ok I better let you go them” Frank said

“I wish I could send you some” Pippa said

“Me too” Frank said

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Ok love, take care of yourself” Pippa said

“You too…and if you need anything…please call me” Frank said

“We are fine son” Pippa said and quietly sighed

“The socks you sent for Christmas, I wear them everyday….makes me feel like you are all still with me” Frank said

“I am glad you liked it..we will always be with you Frank…we all love you” Pippa said and she wiped a tear from her eye

“I love you all too..Ill talk to you later…bye” Frank said then he waited for Pippa to put the phone down. Frank sighed then he got up from the couch and went to lay on the bed. He still had the box in his hand. He squeezed it and closed his eye wishing he was home right now with her…

Summer Bay

“Careful Sal, you don’t want to get icecream on your dress” Bobby said and smiled as gave a napkin to Sally who ran off after Tammy

“So what made you change your mind about coming with us?” Grant said as he licked his icecream

“I thought it would be a good idea to get some icecream to add to the chocolate cake” Bobby said and smiled

“We could’ve got that” Grant said and playfully shoved Bobby who sighed. 

“Frank phoned…I just didn’t want to be around…you know” Bobby said

“Oh right..” Grant said then he put his arm around Bobby

“Yeah” Bobby said and sighed

“and Mr right is going to wait until the time is right” Grant said and he squeezed Bobby as she thought about what he said. Maybe Ailsa, Carly Pippa and the fortune teller were right..maybe it was time to let someone into her life again. Bobby sighed

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Steve we are about to eat dinner” Pippa said as she gently knocked on Steves half open door

“Ok, il be down in a minute” Steve said as he raised his head slightly from the pillow then put it back down

“Do you mind if I come in” Pippa said and she opened the door

“Ok” Steve said

“Are you alright?” Pippa said and sat down on the bed. She looked around the room and smiled then she looked at the empty bed, the one that used to be Franks. 

“Fine” Steve eventually said

“I can always tell when something is bothering my sons..they tell me that they are fine” Pippa said with a smile as Steve turned onto his side

“Frank really misses you..he wants you to write to him” Pippa said and she put her hand on Steves leg

“I miss him too” Steve said “So why don’t you write to him” Pippa said

“I cant Pippa…not after what I did..he wont forgive me” Steve said

“Steve you know that is not true…Frank loves you” Pippa said

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore” Steve said and Pippa sighed

“Will you at least think about it…I can only put him off for so long until he realizes there is a problem…and comes home to sort it out” Pippa said and Steve opened his eyes wide

“Come down when you are ready” Pippa said and she looked at Steve hoping what she said would help him see sense then she walked out of the room. Steve stared at the wall..he needed Frank so much but he just couldn’t…Frank would never forgive him” Steve sighed then he closed his eyes

The mash potatoes are wonderful” Donald said as he put some into his mouth

“Yeah great tucker love” Alf said and he put some roast beef into his mouth. Ailsa smiled as she looked around the table. They had decided to invite Celia, Michael, Donald, Lucinda to Easter dinner.

“Hopefully you all make room for my desert” Celia said and wiped her mouth

“You hear that Michael, make sure you got some room” Alf said and Michael laughed. Alf put his hand on his chest and inhaled

“You alright love?” Ailsa said concerned

“Yeah, I think I ate too fast…probably got some indigestion” Alf said

“Oh Alfred, I hope you are not trying to get out of eating my Pavlova” Celia said as Alf rolled his eyes

“No, Sis I have a little room for your pavlova” Alf said with a sarcastic smile then he used his knife to tap his glass

“I just want to say a few words, its been a while since we had a full house like this so thank you for everyone who came. I just wish that Ruthy was here but I know she is enjoying with her family in New York so I’d like to raise a toast to family both near and far” Alf said and he raised his glass

“To family” everyone else said and clinked their glasses

Knock at the door

Ill get that “ Sandra said and she got up from the table and went to the door

“Are you expecting anyone else Alfred?” Celia said

“No” Alf said and put some more beef in his mouth

“Sorry to bother you Alf” Alf looked up to see Bob Barnett standing by the door

“G’day Bob, grab a seat, we have enough tucker to go around..love get Sgt Barnett a plate” Alf said pointing at Emma

“Thanks Alf but this is not a social call” Bob said

“What is it about?” Alf said

“I am going to have to ask you to come with me, I just need to ask a few questions” Bob said

“About what? Surely anything that needs to be said can be said here..we are all family” Celia said as Alf looked at her

“This is a private matter….come with me Alf, lets not make a scene” Bob said as Alf stood up

“Look Bob, I don’t know what is going on here mate but I am having dinner with my family. How about I come and see you tomorrow” Alf said and he sat down again

“It cant wait until tomorrow” Bob said

“Bob can it at least wait until later?” Donald said confused then Bob exhaled as Alf chewed his beef

“I don’t want to have to do this but Alfred Stewart you are under arrest for the murder of Shane Wilson” Bob said and Alf stopped chewing and looked directly at Donald who had a shocked look on his face

“You have the right to remain silent but anything you do say will be recorded and used as evidence..im sorry” Bob said as he gestured for Alf to stand up

“Is this some kind of joke?” Alisa said 

“Yes yes it must be some kind of mistake..” Celia said concerned

“ Not to worry, Ill call Harold Bowton, he will straighten this out” Ailsa said as Alf stood up

“No…call Morag” Alf said and he looked at Donald who was panicking. Ailsa was confused about Alfs request

“Don’t worry love this will all be sorted out soon” Ailsa said as she followed behind Alf as he was leave away by Bob. 

Ailsa came back into the kitchn and put her hand on her head and sighed “I don’t believe this..I thought it was an accident what happned to Shane?” Ailsa said 

“Yes that is what we all thought” Celia said and she sat down while Donald stared into his place

“I better call Morag” Ailsa said and she walked into the living room

Waldorf Creek Inn

Sophie closed her eyes as the warm water from the shower ran over body. This was the first time in over two weeks that she had a bath. She knew that Bobby would take care of her and let her have a bath every day.

“Hurry up in there” The shouting and the banging on the door frightened Sophie as she turned the water off and began to dry herself

Al sat on the bed and counted the money he had and smiled “Just a few more weeks and I get the rest of the reward money and dump that kid” He smiled again then then threw the $900 in the air and started laughing…

Chapter 249

“Sorry to come by so early, I wanted to see how you are doing before I went to Uni” Bobby said as she closed the door  behind her

“We are going to school now” Sandra said as she walked into the living room

“Alright love, have a good day” Ailsa said trying to smile then Sandra hugged her then Emma awkwardly hugged her

“Bye Bobby” Sandra said and smiled then her and Emma left the house. Ailsa sat down on the couch and Bobby sat next to her

“Have you seen Alf?” Bobby said

“Not yet,he was transported to Waldorf creek, don’t know why. I hope I can see him before he goes to court this morning” Ailsa said

“Ive spoken to Carly, Lance, and Grant. Pippa is going to help out as well. They will keep things going at the diner and I will ask to see if I can get permission to take a few weeks off or something” Bobby said

“No, don’t do that, I don’t want you disrupting your studies...” Ailsa said

“You don’t worry about that Bobby said

“Im serious, I am sure they can handle it, you get yourself off to Uni” Ailsa said and stood up

“There is so much to sort out, I have to take Duncan over to the Caravan Park this morning, Pippa said she will watch him, then I have to go to the store and give the keys to colleen,  then I have to get to the bank, see how much we have to pay for bail, if he gets bail then I have to get home and get the girls their dinner” Ailsa was interrupted

“Ailsa, calm down” Bobby said and stood up and put her hand on Ailsas arm

“Oh Bobby…Alf is many things but I don’t think he could murder anyone…” Ailsa said

“Us kids always thought that it was just an accident” Bobby said

“Yes, that is what Celia said last night…anyway, I better get Duncan up and ready” Ailsa said

“Well ill be back tonight, ill come over” Bobby said

“Thanks…oh by the way…I have to tell you something” Ailsa said

“What is it?” Bobby said confused

“Last night, I said to Alf that I was going to call Harold Bowton our solicitor and he said no…he wanted me to call Morag” Ailsa said and Bobbys stomach dropped

“I had no choice….shes on her way here” Ailsa said and Bobby stepped back

Flashback

Bobby “Just go ok”

Morag “Oh, struck a nerve did I...still upset thatyou were left in the gutter why Frank married the woman of his dreams?

Bobby “Leave me alone” Bobby said

Morag “Leave you alone?, I have not even begun with you…I am going to make your life a living hell, just like you made mine..I am gong to remind you of how much of a mistake you are to me and to Frank”

Bobby “OK YOU WIN, please Just go away”

Flashback ends

“Bobby…Bobby…are you alright?” Ailsa said

“Yeah, fine” Bobby said faking a smile

“Anyway, I better get going, Ill see you tonight” Bobby said and walked towards the door

“I had no choice love, I had to call her” Ailsa said

“Alf needs all the help he can get…ill see you later” Bobby said and smiled then she walked to her car, sat in and closed the door

Flashback

Morag “Im not going anywhere....as a matter of fact, I might move back to summer bay to make live miserable for you....You don’t deserve happiness, you don’t even deserve the child you are carrying, you are a disgusting person and I am sure Frank regrets the day he ever laid eyes on you...“but that’s all over now, he is with the woman he truly loves and soon Ruth will be raising the baby of a decent man who loves her not some bastard child

Flashback ends

Bobby put her hand on her stomach and a tear rolled down her cheek then she inhaled deeply and exhaled, started the engine and drove away

Summer Bay high school- Summer Bay

Donald sat at his desk and stared at the photos of his children. He picked up the one of Alan and Rebecca and smiled then he put it down then he picked up the one of Bobby and exhaled then he put it down

Flashback

Clive- Simpson is bluffing, he has nothing

Donald- Clive this is serious

Clive- I am being serious my whole life is in jeopardy…I could go to jail”

Clive- Relax, nothing is going to happen

Flashback ended

Knock at the door

The Knock at the door startled Donald

“Y..yes..come in” Donald said and he stood up as the door opened

“Mr Fisher, you have a visitor, she said she was sent by the education board” Lucinda said . Today was her first day as the admin assistant but she was also doubling up as her uncles assistant since the assistant was ill. Lucinda really wished that she was not working, she wished she was with Matt now

“Thank you Lucinda, show her in” Donald said as he exhaled and relaxed.

“Please go in” Lucinda said and smiled at the woman as she walked into the office and Lucinda closed the door

“How can I help you” Donald said looking at the woman in front of him. She was average height with brown hair that she had tied back. She was also dressed very smart and held her bag

“Good Morning Mr Fisher, My name is Debra Lawrence and I am your new deputy headmistress” Debra said and smiled as Donald stared at her

“I couldn’t believe it when I heard…Alf? A murderer…Alf is an honorable business man. Must be some kind of mistake I said” Colleen said as Ailsa put the order book away

“So here are the keys, Ill be back tonight to pick up the takings” Ailsa said as the door opened and Celia can in

“Oh thank goodness, I thought I missed you” Celia said as she waked to the counter

“I need to go Celia, I am meeting Morag at Waldorf Creek” Ails said

“Yes, I am coming with you….I still cant believe it, I tossed and turned last night” Celia said as Colleen pretended to dust while listening to their conversation

“Right, Im off”  Ailsa said

“Alright love, give Alf out best, tell him we are all thinking of him” Colleen said

“Thanks” Ailsa said as her and Celia rushed out of the shop. Colleen walked around the counter towards the door and watched as Celia and Ailsa got into the car and drove off then she rushed back to the counter and picked up the phone and began to dial

“Hello Betty…its me” Colleen said

Waldorf  Police Station

“ Thanks for coming Sis” Alf said as he looked at Morag

“Of course, I wouldn’t leave my big brother to handle this on his own” Morag said and smiled

“Now you know what to say when you get to the court” Morag said

“Yeah…not flaming guilty” Alf said

“But you are not guilty…we have spoken about this already… it was an accident” Morag said as Alf sighed

“There is something else you should know” Alf said

“What is it? Morag said

“ iw as being blackmailed” Alf said

“By Who?” Morag said

“Al Simpson” Alf said

“Who is Al Simpson?” Morag said confused

“Bobby’s adopted father” Alf said as Morags stomach dropped..hearing that name brough back the memories of that night

“I might’ve known that dreadful girl would be involved somehow” Morag said

“Now hang on, shes not involved” Alf said

“Oh come on now Alfred…the blackmail was just another ploy to get to Ruth through you” Morag said

“No, it wasn’t, he was doing the same to Don….said he had evidence…that you know” Alf said

“I doubt the man has anything” Morag said as she looked over some documents on the table

“Yeah…that’s what Clive said” Alf said and Morag looked up

“Clive? As in Clive Fisher? I gues you brought all the big guns out for this one” Morag said and laughed

“Give it a rest eh, it was Donald who called him” Alf said

“Look, I agree with Clive which is probably going to be the first and last time. If this Al Simpson person had any evidence, why would he wait this long to say anything? This is all a ploy to get money and he  obviously succedded since the two of you were silly enough to fall for it. If Al Simpson is anything like Bobby, I dismantle men like that everyday and you will be home for your dinner” Morag said then the door opened

“Stewart, lets go” The policeman said and Alf stood up

“Ill see you at the court” Morag said and she walked out of the room. The policeman put handcuffs on Alf and escorted him out of the room

“Alf love are you alright?” Ailsa said she got up from the waiting area and walked over to Alf

“Im ok love…how are you? Alf said

“Fine, just worried about you” Ailsa said

“Ill be fine” Alf said and he kissed Ailsa

“Thanks detective…I cant believe we are finally going to know the truth” Matt said and he opened the door as the detective followed behind him. As Matt walked to the waiting area he noticed Celia Stewart then he went around the corner and saw Alf in handcuffs and he felt a funny feeling come over him

Flashback

Alf- Here you go, and a little extra for you”

Matt- Thanks Mr Stewart

Alf- Give this box of bait to your dad and Ill see you next week when you come and pick up the leaves”

Matt- “Thanks Mr Stewart

Flashback ends

Matt felt himself getting angry as he stared at the back of Alf…Alf would always give him odd jobs and extra money…guilt money

“MURDERER..YOU KILLED MY BROTHER” Matt said and he lunged at Alf and the two men fell to the floor. Alf struggled to get Matt off him as the policemen rushed to pull Matt off Alf

“ALL THE TIMES YOU GAVE ME MONEY TO PICK LEAVES FROM YOUR YARD IT WAS GUILT MONEY, YOUR MURDERER” Matt said as Alf was helped up

“I I I’m sorry” Alf said as Celia put her hand over her mouth as the police led Alf out of the station…

Chapter 250

High School- Summer Bay

“Mr Fisher…Mr Fisher” Donald  came back to the present. All he was thinking about was Alf in court

“Pardon?” Donald said

“I was just asking about the teaching schedule” Debra said

“Oh yes. History was it?” Donald said as he opened a folder

“Yes” Debra said and smiled

“I am grateful that you are here at the right time. Our previous history teacher was terminated so we all have to cover the schedule’ Donald said as he gave Debra the schedule

“Yes, I am familiar with the situation” Debra said

“So, tell me about yourself” Donald said as he looked at Debra

“Well, I was teaching at Borton high school in the City and couldn’t refuse applying for the position here when I was recommend” Debra said

“Interesting, so will your family be coming here with you?” Donald said

“Yes, I have two children, Blake and Karen, they are in year 11. They are currently staying with their father until I find a house here. I actually have an appointment  to view a flat later today” Debra said and smiled

“Right..I see…well..Ms Lawrence I hope you understand the importance of staying impartial where they are concerned” Donald said

“Yes of course” Debra said and smiled

“Well, I guess I will show you around before you start your first class” Donald said and got up and walked to the door as Debra followed behind him

Waldorf Creek court- Waldorf creek

“Case 4379 Alfred Stewart” The court clerk said and Alf and Morag stood up. The clerk put the file on the Judges desk. He picked it up, opened it then looked at Alf. He looked at Morag over his glasses

“Morag Bellingham, I didn’t expect to see you” The Judge said

“Nice to see you too Judge” Morag said sarcastically. She knew this judge. He and his wife had been casual friends of her and her ex husband

“How do you plead Stewart” The judge said

“Not guilty” Alf said and swallowed. Matt stared at him. Alf could feel it. He didn’t look to his side, he kept his head straight ahead.

“Alfred is a pillar of the community and a husband and father, we are requesting bail” Morag said. The judge looked over the document in the file then he closed it

“Bail is denied. Hearing set for next Friday. I hope you are still as sharp as you used to be Morag” The judge said then he banged the gavel down as Ailsa sighed

Morag stared at the Judge as he got of the bench “ Morag what do I do here” Alf said in a panic

“Just calm down…I know Roger he’s always had something to prove.  Let me look over the case again, see what is missing” Morag said as the policemen took Alf away. As Morag watched Alf go, she locked eyes with Matt who stared at her

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“So that is what is going on here…how are you” Pippa said as she smiled

“Doing well. Sorry to here about Alf” Reverend Jones said

“Yes I know…did you know the Wilsons?” Pippa said

“No, they mustve moved into Summer Bay after I left” Reverend Jones said and Pippa didn’t respond

“Phillippa?” Reverend Jones said

“Im sorry…I am just concerened about Bobby “ Pippa said

“Why?” Reverend Jones said

“Well Ailsa dropped Duncan off this morning and she mentioned that Alf asked her to call Morag to represent him” Pippa said

“Oh right” Reverend Jones said

“Carly and Steven said Bobby and Morag were having some kind of discussion before she collapsed…Bobby never said what happened and I am afraid that seeing Morag will trigger all those feels again since she is trying her best to put things behind her…” Pippa said and sighed

“I know,  everytime she takes a step forward…she takes three steps backwards, what we can do now is pray for her and hope that Morag does the decent thing and at least keeps her distance” Reverend Jones said

“Thank you” Pippa said

“For what?” Reverend Jones said

“You always know the right thing to say and you love my children” Pippa said

“Of course I love your children…I feel like they are my own…oh, I am sorry..I didn’t mean to be disrespectful to Tom” Reverend Jones said

“Oh no, I didn’t think that. I know you love them…and the more people who love them, the better” Pippa said

“Thank you” Reverend Jones said

“Now why are you thanking me?” Pippa said and laughed

“For loving my children and caring about all of us” Pippa said

“Ive never stopped carinfg about you” Reverend Jones said then he realized what he said

“Umm I am sorry…I have to go” Reverend Jones said feeling embarrassed

“No, its ok..” Pippa said and smiled. She was happy to hear Alex said what he just said

“I have made things uncomfortable Phillippa” Alex said

“No, you havnt…honestly you havnt..its nice to hear that you care” Pippa said and she closed her eyes and exhaled

“Are you sure?” Reverend Jones said

“Yes…” Pippa said then Duncan started crying

“I have to go, Duncan is crying” Pippa said

“Ok” Reverend Jones said

“When will I hear from you?” Pippa said

“Maybe I can call tonight….to find out about Roberta…and you” Reverend Jones said

“Yes, I would like that” Pippa said and smiled

“Ok, til then…good day to you” Reverend Jones said and Pippa smiled

“Same to you…bye” Pippa said and put the phone down and smiled then her smile disappeared as she thought about the problems that she had.

“For such a high powered lawyer Morag didnt appear to do anything. We should have gone with our original choice, at least Alfred would be coming home now” Celia said as Ailsa sighed and parked the car. Celia had talked non stop from Waldorf creek

“But then again nobody knows how she became a judge anyway..the very least she could’ve got Alfred bail, I mean why is she staying in Waldorf creek, is she too good to stay in Summer Bay” Celia was interrupted

“CELIA WOULD YOU JUST BE QUIET…YOU’VE GONE ON AND ON AND ON..MORAG DID THE BEST SHE COULD NOW STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT” Ailsa Said then she exhaled as Celia looked at her in shock

“Oh my goodness” Celia said in shock

“Im sorry, I didn’t mean to take it out on you” Ailsa said and sighed.

“I can imagine it’s a stressful time for you…if it was Michael I am sure I  would be the same. Do we have to go to the diner? Lets go to your house and Ill make you a nice cup of tea” Celia said and smiled. Ailsa exhaled and nodded then she started the engine and they drove away

City University- The City

“Alright, ill see you later” Bobby said and waved at some of the students in her group. They had just completed the last draft of their assignment and Bobby had a few hours free before her next.  Sometimes she met Narelle for lunch or she hung around campus but after hearing about Morag being in town she felt numb. Bobby opened her car sat in and closed the door.

background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

She looked at the university building and sighed. She leaned forward and opened the glove compartment and lifted some papers then pulled an envelope out. Bobby looked at the envelope, inside was his birth certificate, death certificate and photo. Since the nurse gave it to her, Bobby had still not looked at it. She couldn’t. Everytime she thought she was ready, she couldn’t. Bobby exhaled again then a tear fell to her cheek as she stared at the unopened envelope. She knew she wasn’t over losing Thomas or Frank but she tried to get on with things…she had to find a way to move on because no matter how much it still hurt, neither was coming back...

background music ends 

Waldorf Creek police station- Waldorf Creek

Morag stared at the information in the file.

Flashback

Ailsa Tonight, Bobby lost her baby, she doesn’t even know it yet because shes currently having surgery to remove a tumor from her brain so I think you are pretty much even…you both lost someone you love. …I hope all this vendetta was worth it

Flashback ends

“Morag…Morag” Morag jumped as Alf touched her arm

“Sorry, I was miles away” Morag said as Alf sat down opposite her

“Yeah, you was..hopefully you was thinking of a way to get me out of here” Alf said and Morag fake smiled

“I need you to tell me everything that happened” Morag said

“You already know” Alf said

“Everything Alfred” Morag said and she sat back in the chair and waited as Alf sighed…

Chapter 251

Park- The City

Background music- Frank and Bobby’s theme

Bobby sat on the swing and let her leg go as she swung slightly. She held the swing frame with one hand and held the letter to Frank and the letter with Thomas details in the other. She didn’t intentionally come to the park, somehow she just ended up here…the same park that she came to with Frank. Bobby sighed. She knew that she was not over what happened with Thomas…like most things, she pushed it to the back of her mind hoping to just forget it and move on, but hearing Morag’s name just brought back all the memories of losing Thomas and Frank. Bobby looked around the park it seemed somewhat busy for a weekday afternoon. Bobby noticed a group of mothers seated together, playing with their children. Bobby smiled. If Thomas was alive, he would be 5 months now Bobby thought to herself… …maybe she would be taking him to the park. Bobby watched as one of the babies started to cry.

The mother got up and walked around to calm the baby down. Eventually the baby stopped crying. Bobby stared at the baby, he had dark hair like she dreamed Thomas would have. Bobby watched as the mother kissed her baby on the cheek and the baby began to laugh then he cried again. Bobby stared until tears formed in her eyes and fell down her cheek. She looked up then she put the envelopes up to her chest and sighed.

“Alan, what should I do” Bobby said then she wiped her face. When she looked down, she noticed the woman with the baby walking towards her. Bobby wiped her face and swung slightly when the woman sat on the swing next to her. Bobby looked at the woman and smiled. The little boy she held was beautiful. Bobby wanted to cry but she tried her best to keep it inside. The woman swung slightly and the baby stopped crying

“The swing is the only thing that stops him from crying” The woman said looking at Bobby. Bobby smiled as she looked at the baby who was laying on the woman’s chest and looking at her. Bobby stared at the baby until he closed his and slept

“Your son is beautiful” Bobby said and smiled hoping that she wouldn’t cry again

“Thank you” The woman said as she continued to swing slowly then a little boy came running over to her

“Donna can I have a drink please” The little boy said

“Yes of course, just drink carefully and not get it on your shirt” The woman said. Bobby looked at the little boy as he ran off. She wondered why the little boy would call his mother by her name.

“How many children do you have?” Bobby said

“Four” The woman said and Bobby smiled

“my goal is to have 10” The woman said and Bobby looked at her in shock then the woman started to laugh

“That is the reaction I get from everyone when I say that. I love children but unfortunately my husband and I can not have any so we foster and adopt. Callum here is the latest addition to our family..we got him when he was four months, he is now 8 months” The woman said

“You adopted him?” Bobby said

“No, he is fostered. Dylan is my other foster son. My two older children started as fosters but we adopted them.” The woman said

“I didn’t know that you can foster this young” Bobby said

“Yes, Callum’s mum had him when she was 15 and she gave him up because she couldn’t care for him” The woman said

“What if she changes her mind?” Bobby said

“Well that is the risk with fostering, we only keep the children temporarily…it hurts when the children go because we get attached to them but it is really rewarding to know that we change their life with love, and it changes our life because it makes us not miss the fact that we don’t have children of our own” The woman said as Bobby stared at Callum.

“I think we got a sleeper” The woman said and smiled when she noticed that Callum was asleep.

“Have a good day” The woman said and smiled then she got up

“Yeah, bye” Bobby said and she watched the woman walk back to the other woman. She watched as the woman ruffled Dylans hair as he drank his drink. Bobby exhaled and stood up from the swing. She looked up and smiled

“Thanks Alan” Bobby said and smiled then she held the envelopes to her chest and began to walk back to her car

Background music ends

Waldorf creek police station

“That’s everything” Alf said as Morag looked at him

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Alf said

“Im trying to figure out why Al Simpson would make you the target and point the finger at you” Morag said

“Sis, I am guilty, he pointed the finger at me because I am guilty..I have to start accepting the fact that I am going to prison” Alf said then he sighed as Morag looked over the papers in the file

“Don’t be silly” Morag said and she stood up

“I have a meeting with Summer Bay police department to look at the entire case files…ill be back later” Morag said and she stood up

“Sis…thanks for coming” Alf said and Morag smiled

“Where are you staying?” Alf said as Morag walked towards the door

“In the Waldorf inn” Morag said

“You don’t have to, there is plenty of space at our place” Alf said

“Thank you for the offer but I think its easier for me to be here to concentrate..besides this is not a social visit anyway” Morag said and smiled then she walked out of the room as her smile disappeared

I heard a rumour
Oh, oh, I heard a rumour
They say you got a broken heart
I heard a rumour
Oh, oh, yes I did, boy
I heard a rumour, oh

Carly wiped the kitchen table and exhaled. She had so much to do. She was doing some shifts in the day time as well managing the diner after dark. She also had to find someone to work at the weekends because the diner was getting really busy.

“Lance can work on Friday and Saturday?” Carly said as she walked towards the counter

“I don’t know, I am here all day” Lance said

“So am I . Come on you know we all have to pitch in while Mrs Stewart is not here” Carly said

“I thought Bobby said you should hire someone” Lance said

“I know..I am trying” Carly said and she walked back into the kitchen

“Oh g’day Matt” Carly froze. She turned around to see Matt standing at the counter

i'm just thinking about those lonely nights
When I waited for your call
'Til I found out all my friends were right, oh, oh
I didn't know you at all

“G’day” Matt said as he looked at Carly

“Just a coffee thanks” Matt said and he sat down. Carly didn’t know what to do. She knew what was going on with his brothers case but they had not spoken at all since new years eve. Carly could see that Matt was really sad then without thinking she walked over to the counter

“Hi” Carly said

“Hi” Matt said and Lance put the coffee in front of him. Lance walked into the kitchen and began to wash dishes

“I heard about your brother..sorry” Carly said

“Thanks… Matt said as he put milk into his coffee

“I couldn’t believe it when I heard that Mr Stewart was arrested” Carly said

“Yeah, it was a shock to me..after Shane died he would always find odd jobs for me to do and give me extra bucks for it..now it all makes sense why he did it…guilt money” Matt said and he shook his head

“Sorry” Carly said as Matt drank his coffee then without thinking, she put her hand on his. Matt looked at Carly. He didn’t expect for her to be speaking to him and when she put her hand on his, it felt really good. Matt put the coffee cup down then he put his other hand on top of Carlys and exhaled

Now it seems they're telling me
You've changed your wicked ways
But should I give you a second chance
Baby, I'm too afraid

“Oh Matt I am soooo sorry” Carly pulled her hand and Matt looked at her confused then he turned around to see Lucinda rushing towards him. Lucinda hugged Matt as Carly walked into the kitchen . Matt looked at her as Carly looked at him from the kitchen while lances looked at Carly..

So you realize what hurt you made
And the love you threw away
How can I forgive or soon forget
It's never gonna be the same

I heard a rumour
Oh, oh, I heard a rumour
They say you got a broken heart
I heard a rumour
Oh, oh, yes I did, boy

Background music ends

Summer Bay

“Wow, you two are doing good” Steve said  as Viv and Sandra ran behind him. They both decided that they wanted to keep fit and  Steve encouraged them to run with him after school.

“Its actually nice to run with girls, Bobby was my training partner a few years ago” Steve said

“Yeah. Grant said she used to run and stuff” Viv said as they ran behind him

“I think Grant fancies her” Steve said

“Fancies who?” Sandra said

“Bobby” Steve said

“I think so too” Sandra said and smiled

“I think they would be cute together” Viv said and smiled

“Maybe we should set them up” Viv said

“Maybe not” Steve said

“Why not?” Viv said

“I just don tthink it’s a good idea “ Steve said as they got to the main road and they stopped for the traffic light to turn red. As the light turned red Morag reached into her bag to pull out the name of the Sergent she was meeting. Morag put the name on the seat next to her and then looked up when she did she got a shock. Steve was standing right in front of her car. Morag didn’t know what to do.

Background music - Dramatic emotional music

Flashback

Steve-If anything happens to Bobby or the baby..you will pay…do you understand me…you will pay so you better get on your knees and pray they are both alright

Flashback ends

“Steve, who is that” Sandra said as she looked at Morag and at Steve who was standing in front of her car

“Steve, what is going on?” Sandra said as Morag sat in the car seat frightened. Steve could sense her fear as he stared at her. Morag looked behind her there was no cars coing, the light had turned red. She quickly reversed and drove around Steve as fast as she could

“Who was that?” Sandra said

“A murderer” Steve said then he ran off…

Background music ends

Chapter 252

High school- Summer Bay

“Im going to turn myself in” Donald said

“For what?” Clive said

“I cant allow Alf to take the blame for something I did” Donald said

Donald stared at the photo of Rebecca and Alan. “I have to accept the blame” Donald said

“Look, you are not being rational” Clive said

“I am, that is all I have been thinking about since Alf was taken away by Bob Barnett” Donald sighed as he changed positions of the phone. He hadn’t left his office much today, he didn’t even go for lunch. He wasn’t really hungry. He wanted to know what was going on at the police station

“Something else to consider as well” Donald said

“What?” Clive said

“Alf hired Morag to represent him” Donald as Clive laughed

“Thank you for finding humour in that” Donald said and sighed

knock at the door

“Look I better go, someone is at the door, I will call you later” Alf said and he put the phone down

“Yes come in” Donald said and shortly after the door opened

“What can I do for you Ms Lawrence” Donald said as Debra walked in.

“I was just given a copy of the minutes in advance of the staff meeting tomorrow and I wanted to go over a few things” Debra said

“Ummm…right…yes of course…have a seat” Donald said and sighed as Debra sat opposite him

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Steve stared at the food in his plate. All he could see was Morag and look of surprise on her face when he stood in front of her car.

“That will be fine with me” Viv said

“Steve, what do you think?” Pippa said looking at Steve who didn’t responded

“Steven”? Pippa said and Sally nudged his arm

“What?” Steve said

“I was just saying that Bobby has asked me to help out at the Diner  this week until they find someone because Lucinda works at the school now and they are short. So, if you and Viv don’t mind looking after Christopher, Sally and Tammy?’ Pippa said

“Yeah…sure” Steve said

“Can I be excused?” Steve said

“Is there something wrong?” Pippa said looking confused

“No, I am just a bit tired after the run” Steve said and he got up

“Ok…well Ill put your dinner in the oven incase you want it later” Pippa said

“Alright” Steve said then he walked towards the stairs

“Pippa watched him go then heard him walk up the stairs

“Is there something wrong?” Pippa said looking at Viv

“I don’t know” Viv said. She didn’t want to dob about what happened when Steve saw the lady in the car. Pippa know that Viv was hiding something but she didn’t want to push it.

Bayside Diner After dark- Summer Bay

I see you on the street and you walk on by
You make me want to hang my head down and cry
If you gave me half a chance you'd see
My desire burning inside of me
But you choose to look the other way
I've had to work much harder than this
For something I want don't try to resist me

“Thanks” Carly said as she put the tip into her pocket and put the rest of the money in the cash drawer and sighed. She wiped the counter and stopped when she got to the spot where Matt and her touched hands

Flashback

Carly- I really like you Matt

Matt- I really like you too

Carly- im glad you came back

Matt – Me too…this time I wont be going anywhere again

Flashback ends

Open your heart to me, baby
I hold the lock and you hold the key
Open your heart to me, darlin'
I'll give you love if you, you turn the key

“Carly, we are short of a few things” Grant said. Carly didn’t respond. Grant walked out of the kitchen and lightly tapped Carly on the shoulder which frightened her

“Sorry” Grant said as Carly turned around

“What is it?” Carly said

“I was just saying that there are few things we are short of” Grant said

“Ok, just write it down and ill get it when I do the wholesale order” Carly said

Carly

“Yeah, just a bit tired doing a double shift that’s all” Carly said

I think that you're afraid to look in my eyes
You look a little sad boy, I wonder why
I follow you around but you can't see
You're too wrapped up in yourself to notice
So you choose to look the other way
Well, I've got something to say
Don't try to run I can keep up with you
Nothing can stop me from trying, you've got to

Grant watched as Carly walked towards the office, open the door and close it.

Open your heart to me, baby
I hold the lock and you hold the key
Open your heart to me, darlin'
I'll give you love if you, you turn the key

Carly leaned behind the door and sighed then she wrapped her arms around herself and slid down to the floor as tears fell from her cheeks

Background music ends

Waldorf Creek prison- Waldorf creek

Alf walks in to the visitors room and exhales when he sees Ailsa. She stands up and hugs him then they sit down

“Are you alright love?” Ailsa said as Alf nodded

“I am sorry to put you through all this love” Alf said as he reached over the table and grabbed Ailsas hand

“How are you love?” Ailsa said as she stared at Alf

“Ok I guess…Do me a favour please” Alf said

“Anything for you” Ailsa said

“Make sure that Ruthy doesn’t hear about any of this..I will write and tell her when the time is right” Alf said

“Ok, Ill let Celia know, and Ill ask Pippa not to tell Frank” Ailsa said

“Thanks…I love you Ailsa..being in here has given me a lot of time to think and I knew before but I know now more than ever that I love you” Alf said

“Alf, you are talking as if you are going somewhere” Ailsa said

“I am” Alf said

“Alf you havnt even told me what is going on Alf…” Ailsa said

“I feel like such a hypocrite..I nearly lost you by bringing up your dad when I am not much better” Alf said

“Love, don’t talk like this…love…please tell me what happened” Ailsa said as she searched Alfs face for answers. Alf sighed

“10 years ago Don me and Clive, Dons brother were having a boys night out. We set up camp by Stewart’s point drank some beer, did some hunting. Before it got dark, Clive and me where always having silly bets and he bet me he could hunt better than me. You know me, I wasn’t going to let him out do me so we went into the bush. Don came as well but he wasn’t part of the bet and” Alf stopped talking as Ailsa looked at him

“And what love?” Ailsa said

“I wish I never did that stupid bet but no, not me and my stupid ego” Alf said

“So what happened?” Ailsa said and she squeezed Alfs hand

“Well, I shot a few times, couldn’t quiet get anything but I heard two people arguing. I don’t know what about. I continued and saw a squirrel and shot at it or so I thought then I heard a scream. I rushed in the direction of the scream, when I got there Don and Clive were already there. We looked over the edge and saw a body. At first we couldn’t tell that it was Shane then Al came out of the bushes like the snake that he is and said that he saw everything. He said he saw Shane get frightened when he heard the shot and fall off the cliff.  I know it was me, my shot was the last one before the scream. It was me, I am guilty” Alf said and he began to cry

“Alf, how are you so sure that it was you…I mean..it could’ve been “ Ailsa was interrupted

“No Ails, it was me” Alf said as he wiped the tears with the back of his hand. 

“So why did Al wait to come forward after all these years?” Ailsa said

“Money…he was getting the money for Bobby so I guess he was biding his time. When the  money stopped he got arrested for the bank job. He was blackmailing me for a while and I sent him $2000  because he said he had evidence of what happened . I guess he wasn’t bluffing ” Alf said and sighed

“I am sorry love” Alf said as he looked at Ailsa

“Love it was probably an accident, even if the gun shot scared Shane, it wasn’t intentional” Ailsa sid

“There is more” Alf said and Ailsa looked confused

“Don, Clive and I didn’t report what we saw, we were shooting around the same time so we didn’t know who really did it but I know it was me. We packed up the tents and our stuff and went back to Summer Bay. The next day it was announced that the body found was Shane. I felt guilty so I tried to do the right thing by the Wilsons. I would give Gary extra work and Dawn worked in the bait shop for a little while. I also found odd jobs for Matt to give him extra pocket money” Alf said and sighed

“Oh love…carrying this secret must have been awful for you” Ailsa said

“How can you still sit here after knowing what I did” Alf said

“Love, you didn’t do anything…it was an accident” Ailsa said as Alf shook his head no

“It wasn’t an accident..I killed an innocent young man and now I have to pay for it” Alf said and he sighed as a tear dropped down Ailsas cheek.

Background music ends

Waldorf Inn- Waldorf creek

Morag drank the last of the whiskey in her glass and put it on the table. She tied the belt of her dressing gown tighter.

“You don’t have to go yet” Morag said

“, its getting late” Michael said as he zipped up his jeans

“Alf…I cant believe it” Michael said and Morag walked over to him and put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him

“I got to go” Michael said as he smiled at Morag who faked a smile then she let go of Michael who smiled at her then winked and left the hotle room. Morag walked over to the unmade bed and sat down. She reached into the bag that was next to the bed and pulled out the little bag. She pulled out the white baby hat from the put it on her chest the she leaned back on the wall and a tear dropped from her eye.

Chapter 253

Beach House- Summer Bay

Background music- Frank Bobbys theme

Bobby stares at the celling. .She hadn’t slept much since Ailsa told her that Morag was coming to Summer Bay to defend Alf. Bobby put her hand on her stomach and sighed. She couldn’t imagine what she would say to Morag if she saw her. All she knew now is that Morag won, like she said..she encouraged Roo to go and be with Frank and she wanted to make sure she lost Tom..anything that made her happy, Morag took it away...she won. Bobby closed her eyes and when she opened them again, her eyes were full of tears. She raised the hand that was on her stomach and used it to wipe her face. She then smiled as she remembered talking to the lady on the swing and seeing her with the baby. Bobby looked around the room and again sighed as more tears filled her eyes. …She couldn’t be here…not now. Bobby got up from the bed and opened her bedroom door. She slowly walked down the stairs and heard Grant in the kitchen. Gramt turned around as he heard Bobby walking

“Good morning” Grant said as he made some toast

“Can I get you some toast?” Grant said

“No, Im not hungry” Bobby said

“Hey, I have a project to do for Uni, so I am going to spend this week and maybe next week in the city” Bobby said as she folded a blanket on the couch arm

“Oh right…what about the diner?” Gramt said confused

“Ill sort something out. Ill speak to Ailsa,..anyway I got to go…Ill see you later” Bobby said as she turned around and walked out of the house. Grant looked at her as he walked away. Bobby got into her car and closed the door. Every time she felt that she was moving on, something always reminded her of what she lost, the happiness she could’ve had. Bobby started the car engine and drove off as a tear ran down her cheek

Background music ends

Ross BoatShed- Summer Bay

“I just fitted the engine into that 470 max” Adam said as he wiped his hands on a towel

“Excellent…the bloke is coming to pick it up later” Michael said

“I think its just the engine for the 520 left “ Adam said

“Yeah….listen. Business has been a bit slow these days and I want to be honest with you, I am not sure how long I can keep you on” Michael said as Adam sighed

“I am sorry but with custody case, I am spending a fortune in solicitors fees” Michael said as Adam looked disappointed

“I don’t know what I am going to do” Adam said

“I thought you were going to try the resprt?” Micahel said

“I did but they didn’t have anything” Adam said

“Well you are a good mechanic, maybe you should try Waldorf Creek of the Yabbie creek” Michael said as Adam sighed

“Look mate, I am really sorry” Michael said

“Yeah, I know” Adm said

“I have to go out later so you can lock up tonight..that will be a few extra bucks for you” Michael said as Adam forced a smile

“I am just going to get some parts, I wont be long” Michael said and left. Adam watched as Michael walked away. He went into the office and picked up a piece of paper and a black marker and wrote the words FOR SALE. Adam looked at the sign. He had no choice, he had to sell his boat otherwise he would have no other way to live.

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Thanks sweetheart…no…its no trouble at all.. alright ill see you later” Pippa said and she put the phone down and exhaled. Bobby had just confirmed more hours for her at the diner which came as a relief. Pippa looked at the letters in her hands. One was addressed to Steve, she put it near the phone and opened the one addressed to her and read it. Pippa sighed as she read the letter. She didn’t know how much longer she was going to keep the secret

Bobby put the phone down and looked up to see Ailsa walking into the kitchen. She got up and walked into the kitchen

“Ailsa you don’t need to be here” Bobby said

“Yes I do…if I sit at home, I will go crazy..besides there is nothing to do” Ailsa said

“How is Alf?” Bobby said

“As well as can be expected in the circumstances” Ailsa said

“Im sure everything will be ok. Is there any breakthrough in the case?” Bobby said

“No, Morag is still working on it” Ailsa said and  Bobby felt her heart drop

“I think we really need to hire someone for the diner after dark and for the day time” Bobby said

“how about Colleen?. Celia owns half the store, she should be there” Ailsa said

“Do you think she will go for it? Bobby said

“She better” Ailsa said and Bobby smiled

“So that’s Lance, Colleen” Bobby interrupted

“And me…Sandra on Saturdays” Ailsa said

“Then Carly, Pippa and Grant in the evening” Bobby said

“I think that sounds good” Ailsa said

“I do think we need to hire someone. I don’t want pippa working in the evening permanently” Bobby said

“Ok, Ill put an ad in the paper” Ailsa said

“I know this isn’t a good time, but I have a project for uni which is going to take up a lot of time and I thought it would be easier if I just stay in the city to get it done” Bobby said as Ailsa turned and looked at her. Ailsa walked up to bobby and put her hand on her shoulder

“I know you have to go because Morag is here” Ailsa said and Bobby put her head down

“Can you hang around until I go and speak to Colleen?” Ailsa said and Bobby smiled and nodded her head.

Waldorf Creek police station- Waldorf creek

Alf sat opposite Don who stared at him

“How are you?” Donald said

“How do you think?”  Alf said s Donald sighed

“Morag just left, so far shes coming up with anything that is gong to get me out of here so I just have to accept what I did

“Look Alf, I have been thinking about this. I cant let you take the blame for this, I am going to confess” Donald said

“Confess what?” Alf said

“That I murdered Shane Wilson. It mustve been my shot that scared Shane” Donald said

“It wasn’t, it was mine..look Don, I know what you are tyring to do, and I do appreciate you being a good mate,  but its over now” Alf said

“Alf that’s not what happened, Clive and I were there” Donald said

“Look Don just leave it ok, I know what I did..just go alright” Alf said as he looked at Doanld. Donald sighed then he got up from the chair as Alf stared at the wall

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Hi” Viv said as she walked into the house and walked over to Pippa and gave her a hug

“You going out?” Steve said as he walked into the house as he Pippa ironed a black top

“Well sort of, I mentioned yesterday that I was working at the diner after dark and you and Viv have to look after Sally and Tammy…don’t forget to go and get them at 6, they should be back from the school trip at the time” Pippa said

“Yeah, sorry” Steve said

“How was school?” Pippa said as Steve opened the fridge and got out a drink

“Ok” Steve said

“By the way, you got a letter” Pippa said and she pointed at the desk. Steve walked over to the desk and picked up the letter

“I want to get a job” Viv said as she stood next to Pippa

“Did you ask Bobby if she could get you back into the resort?” Pippa said

“Yeah, I asked her yesterday but I don’t think she was interested” Viv said

“Maybe she is just really busy..leave it a few days then ask again” Pippa said then she looked at Steve who was reading the letter

“Who is that from Steve?” Pippa said as she hung her black top on the hanger. Steve walked towards her

“Its from my mums sister, her name is Donna…look” Steve said as he handed Pippa a photo.In the photo were two women holding a toddler

“How did she find you?” Pippa said curious

“I guess she somehow knows Sensi Yoshida and he told her I was here” Steve said

“Who is Sensei Yoshida?” Pippa said

“My old karate instructor. He was a really good friend of my dads, I bumped into him in the city one time..it was the first time I saw him since we left the city” Steve said as he continued to read the letter

“Oh…right” Pippa said

“Anyway, my aunt lives in England and is coming to Australia in a few weeks and wants to see me” Steve said

“How do you feel about that” Pippa said as she gave the photo back to Steve

“Well, I don’t know..I didn’t even know I had an aunt” Steve said then he folded the letter and put it in the envelope

“I am going upstairs to do my homework” Steve said and he walked away as Pippa looked at him concerned

Beach house- Summer Bay

Bobby put the last shirt into the bag and zipped it up. She looked around her room and put the bag on the chair as she straightened up her bed. She heard a knock at the door and went down the stairs. Bobby heard the door knock one more time then she opened it and saw Donald standing there

“Hello Bobby, is this a good time?” Donald said

“I was just packing” Bobby said

“Oh right…do you mind if I come in…I want to talk to you” Donald said

“About what?” Bobby said

“Please Bobby..this wont take long” Donald said and Bobby opened the door and walked towards the couch. Donald closed the door and sat on the couch

“What is this about?” Bobby said

“I I I I don’t know how to tell you this or how you will think of me after but I wanted you to hear it from me. The day that Shane Wilson died, Alf, Clive and I were camping put at Stewarts point. I initially had no intention of going but Clive has a way of being persuasive so I went along. Alf and Clive were always competing with each other and for some reason decided to have a hunting bet” Donald said as Bobby looked at him The more he spoke, Bobby could see that he was becoming emotional

“Clive always called me boring so to show him that I wasn’t, I decided to join their game. It was getting dark, not too dark that I couldn’t see. I shot my gun a few times then I shot it and heard a scream. I rushed in the direction od where I heard the scream. I didn’t see anybody and shortly after, Alf and Clive got there. We looked over the cliff and saw a body. I didn’t know who it was  until Al Simpson came out of the bushes and said that he saw everything. He said he saw Shane get frightened when he heard the shot and fall off the cliff” Donald said and tears rolled down his cheeks. Bobby had known Donald for most of her life. She always knew his as a strict man. This was the second time she saw him look human. The first being when Alan was on life support.

“When Al came back to Summer Bay, he told me he had evidence that it was my shot that frightened Shane…he said he had evidence and was going to tell the police unless I gave him money…and I did…I guess somehow he thought Alf would be a better target and he began blackmailing him as well” Donald said

“Until Alf said no more and he went to the police” Bobby said as Donald nodded

“Oh Bobby, I am really sorry…I have to go and confess…I have to tell the police what I have done..I cant let Alf take the blame” Donald said and he began to cry. Bobby looked at him and sighed…regardless of what happened between them, he was still her father. She went and sat next to him on the couch and put her hand on his as he cried…

Background music ends

Archived