Homecoming Part 2

Hello Friends, 

Here is a link for part 1

Story Title:  Homecoming Part 2

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Frank, Bobby, Roo, Floss, Aisla, Carly, Sally Pippa, Alf, Nev

Background Characters  Most of the characters who appear in the early years, Mr Greyson, Andy and a few others to be added later

BTTB rating: G/A

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No unless you have not watched any episode before 1992

Any warnings: Sexual content, 

Summary:  The aftermath of Tom Fletcher's death prompts a former Summer Bay resident returns home and the impact this return has on the lives of the people he left behind.

:)

Chapter 206

Smart Residence- The City

“Are you not going to say anything?” Narelle said as Bobby looked at her

“Nothing at all?” Narelle said

“But Jeff Samuels” Bobby said

“He is amazing, good looking and best of all, he is a 9 ½ kisser” Narelle said as she clasped her hands together and sighed

“He is a creep” Bobby said

“Bobby, that’s not a nice thing to say about the potential man of my life” Narelle said

Phone ringing

Narelle got up and walked over to the phone as Bobby looked at her

“Hello” Narelle said as Bobby looked at her. Narelle had a habit of picking really bad boyfriends and Jeff Samuels was another one who was going to be added to the list.

“Oh Hi Jeff…good, how are ya?” Narelle said as she looked at Bobby and smiled.

“Oh, right…yeah…another time maybe” Narelle said disappointed

“Bye” Narelle said then she put the phone down and sighed

“What did he say?” Bobby said

“Just that something came up and he has to go out of town and cant see me this weekend” Narelle said disappointed

“Sorry” Bobby said

“Don’t be…we are a right pair aren’t we? Always picking the wrong blokes” Narelle said and sighed then she looked at Bobby and they started laughing

“Come on, lets go out to eat before I go, my treat” Bobby said and smiled and Narelle sighed

“Alright…let me go and get ready” Narelle said

“I haven’t got all night” Bobby said then her and Narelle started laughing

Sands Resort- Summer Bay

“Sorry about that, I had to take care of something” Jeff said as he sat down next to Megan

“Is everything alright?” Megan said

“Yes, fine..where were we?” Jeff said

“You were telling me about the view from your room” Megan said

“How about I show you instead?” Jeff said and Megan smiled

“A bottle of red wine please” Jeff said to the bartender. Shortly after, he returned and put a bottle on the table. Jeff took some money from his pocket and put it on the counter and he motioned for Megan to follow him and they left the bar

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

“Are you sure that its alright that I come?” Viv said

“Yeah, Mr Stewart said I can bring some friends” Steve said as the door opened

“Hello Steve…come in” Ailsa said as she opened the door wide for Steve and Viv to go in

“You must be Viv, I am Ailsa Stewart” Ailsa said

“Hi” Viv said and smiled

“Frank said to give him a call” Ailsa said as Steves heart sank

“Ok” Steve said as he faked a smile

“Go through to the dining room” Ailsa said as Steve and Viv walked into the dining room. Sanda and Craig were already seated

“Hi” Steve said as he saw Sandra. Sandra stood up and walked over and hugged Steve. Steve felt butterflies in his stomach, Sandra looked really nice in a pink jumper and jeans

“Hi, thanks for coming” Sandra sid

“Oh, this is Viv , she will be starting school with us on Monday” Steve said

“Hi” Sandra said and smiled at Viv, Viv smiled back

“Ok folks, eat before it gets cold” Ailsa said as she began bringing out plates from the kitchen

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Carly closed the door and leaned forward and kissed Ben

“Hi” Ben said as he looked at Carly

“Hi..you look beautiful” Ben said as he smiled at Carly

“Thank you..i really love my necklace…I  don’t take it off” Carly said as she grabbed the necklace

“You’re welcome” Ben said

“We better get going, the movie starts soon” Ben said and he started the engine and drove off

“Looks like its just us tonight sweetheart” Pippa said as she put the phone down then sat on the couch and hugged Sally

“What time is Bobby coming home?” Sally said

“She not sure, shes going to dinner with Narelle first” Pippa said as looked at  Christopher playng the toy Frank sent him for Christmas.

Emotional Background music

“Sweetheart, can we talk about something?” Pippa said and Sally nodded her head

“I don’t want you to get upset ok” Pippa said

“Ok” Sally said

“Frank is really upset that you don’t want to talk to him, he asks a bout you all the time” Pippa said and Sally didn’t response

“Sal?” Pippa said and Tears started falling down Sallys cheek

“Oh sweetheart, don’t cry” Pippa said as she hugged

“Pippa I don’t want to talk about it” Sally said and wiped her face

“Are you not going to open the present he sent you” Pippa said pointing to the present on the desk and Sally shook her head no

“Sal, he loves you and whatever you think he did, I am sure he is sorry. Lets call him” Pippa said and Sally shook her head no

“Can me and Milko go to my room please?” Pippa said and sighed

“Ok” Pippa said and watched as Sally walked off then she sighed. She was hoping to resolve this because she knew how much Frank loved Sally

“Looks like its just you and me Christopher” Pippa said as she smiled at Christopher

Phone ringing

“Caravan Park Hello” Pippa said

“Phillipa, its me” Reverend Jones said

“Oh Alex…how are you?” Pippa said as she breathed a sigh of relief

“I am fine, how are you?” Reverend Jones said

“Waiting to here from you…Bobby is back, I told her what happened, she was really upset” Pippa said

“How is she doing?:” Reverend Jones said

“She appears to be much better. Shes moved back here for a while” Pippa said

“Ok. How are Aviva and Tamara?” Reverend Jones said

“Fine, they are settling in well with Grant Mitchell, he is their foster parent right now but I supervise” Pippa said

“Thank you” Reverend Jones said

“For what?” Pippa said

“For caring about them” Reverend Jones said

“When can I see you?” Pippa said without thinking

“At this stage I don’t know. I am aware that the girls need to be interviewed but Angela Newton has told some of the town folk even though she was advised against it” Reverend Jones said and sighed

“This means you will be sent away” Pippa said

“Lets not talk about that right now…are any of the children around, I would love to say hello” Reverend Jones said

“Christopher is here…Chris, come and say hello to Revvy” Pippa said as Reverend Jones laughed. Christopher ran towards Pippa and she gave him the ohone

“Revvy” Christopher said

“Hello Christopher, how are you” Reverend Jones said

“Ok…got toy” Christopher said

“You got a toy…that is wonderful” Reverend Jones said as Christopher giggled then he let go of the phone and ran away

“Frank sent presents and Mr Christopher is obsessed with the toy Frank sent him” Pippa said

“How is Frank?” Reverend Jones said

“I was going to call him later to thank him for the gifts but Ailsa said he and Roo are doing fine” Pippa said

“Phillipa, I have to go now” Reverend Jones said

“Oh do you have to?” Pippa said disappointed

“I don’t want to but I have to..please give my love to everyone” Reverend Jones said

“Can I write to you or something?” Pippa said

“Unfortunately, no. I cant tell you where I am” Reverend Jones said as Pippa said

“Alex” Pippa said

“Yes” Reverend Jones said

“I miss you” Pippa said

“I miss you too. Ill call when I can” Reverend Jones said

“Ok, ill be waiting” Pippa said

“Thank you….goodnight” Reverend Jones said

“Night” Pippa said and then she put the phone down and sighed

Knock at the door

Pippa looked at her watch, she wasn’t expecting anyone tonight. She opened the inside door to see a young girl standing at the door

“Hello” The girl said

“Hello sweetheart” Pippa said as she looked at the girl, she looked dirty and very skinny. She was also shaking too

“Can I see Bobby please” The girl said

“ She is not here but you can come in and wait for her” Pippa said. She sensed something was not right with the girl

“No its ok” The girl said

“What is your name, I can tell her you came by” Pippa said then the girl ran away. Pippa rushed and opened the second door and rushed around the corner but the girl had gone. Pippa looked around and couldn’t see anything then she turned around and went back inside the house and shut the door

Background music ends

“knock on the door”

“ill just get that” Ailsa said as she walked towards the door. Her and Alf decided to let the kids dine on their own

“Hello Grant” Ailsa said as she opened the door

“Hi Mrs Stewart, I hope you don’t mind us dropping by. I just wanted to see if everything was going ok” Grant said as Tammy squeezed his hand

“Yes, everything is fine, come in. The kids are through there having dinner” Ailsa said as she opened the door

“Oh no, I don’t want to be the overbearing parent, I just wanted to make sure Viv is ok..Ill head home now” Grant said

I thought I heard your voice…am I in trouble?” Viv said confused

“No no, Tammy and I were passing and wanted to make sure you were having fun” Grant said

“I am, Craig and Sandra are really cool” Viv said with a smile

“Ok well ask Mrs Stewart if you can call me and Ill pick you up” Grant said

“No need, Ill drop her home after” Ailsa said

“Are you sure?” Grant said

“Of course” Ailsa said and smiled

“Thanks, Ill see you later” Grant said and he left as Viv went back to the diner.

The Bistro- The City

Background music

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind

“Thank you” Brett said as he gave the waiters the menus. He looked around the restaurant. It was his first time coming here but heard great things about and decided to bring his date here.

“Lets have a toast” Brett said

“To what?” Melanie his date said

“To a nice evening” Brett said and they clinked glassed

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight

Brett smiled as he drank some of his champagne then he put his glass up then he saw her as she walked through the door. His heart skipped a beat as he watched her

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
And when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away
And I have never had such a feeling
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight

“Bobby” Matt said and he walked over and hugged Bobby

“Hi” Bobby said “this place is great” Bobby said

“You get the best table tonight. Anything you want is on me” Matt said as he walked Bobby and Narelle over to a corner table

“Thanks” Bobby said and smiled as she took the menu from Matt and looked at it

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight

As Bobby was looking at the menu she could feel someone looking at her, when she looked up she saw Brett looking at her, smile and winked then he raised his glass to her. Bobby smiled back shyly

Background music ends

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 207

Sands Resort- Summer Bay

Megan giggled as Jeff tickled her then he laid back on the bed and exhaled.  Megan pulled the covers under her arm and out her head on Jeff’s chest. Jeff then reached out to the side table and picked up his glass of wine then drank some and put the glass back.

“I cant believe you used to teach at Summer Bay High” Megan said

“Yes I did “ Jeff said then he bent down and kissed Megan

“So what made you change to fitness?” Megan said

“I got tired of teaching. I went back to school and got my fitness trainers license a year ago” Jeff said

“So how did you land back here in good old Summer Bay” Megan said as she looked at Jeff

“Summer Bay has always been home. The Bay always has a way of bringing people back” Jeff said and sighed as he remembered his brother

“Do you think you are going to stay here?” Megan said

“Well my contract here is for 6 months, I guess it will depend on what happens after” Jeff said

“You are lucky you get to live here” Megan said as she looked around the hotel room

“Not for long, I need to look for a place soon” Jeff said as he reached out and picked the glass up and drank more wine

“Well, while you are still here, I think we should enjoy it” Megan said then she climbed on top of Jeff and smiled

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Pippa looked at the front door when she heard it open “Im home” Steve said as he closed the door and locked it

“Hello sweetheart, how was the dinner?” Pippa said as Steve walked over to the couch and kissed her head

“Good” Steve said and he sat down at the desk

“Did Viv have a good time?” Pippa said

“Yeah she did. I think her and Sandra are going to be good friends” Steve said and he sighed

“Is everything alright?” Pippa said looking at him confused

“Yeah, why?” Steve said

“I think you are not telling me something” Pippa said and smiled and Steve laughed

“No, everything is fine” Steve said

“everything is fine but I cant tell you because you are my Mum fine?” Pippa said and Steve laughed

“By the way, the present on the table is yours, Frank sent it” Steve said and sighed then he picked it up and looked at it

“Oh right” Steve said

“I am going to call him now, to thank him. I will leave you alone so you can have your boys talk” Pippa said and she got up and opened the draw and took out her calling card and address book

“Maybe another time, I am going to go to bed” Steve said and got up

“Steve, its still early” Pippa said confused

“I am a bit tired…goodnight” Steve said and began walking to the stairs

“Steve is there something going on? Every time I mention Frank you act funny like Sally” Pippa said

“Honestly, there is nothing going on” Steve said

“Good, then you can stay here and thank Frank for the gift” Pippa said and Frank sighed. He didn’t really want to talk to Frank, he felt guilty about Bobby and the baby. Steve sat down and began to unwrap the present as Pippa sat down and began to dial. Steve sighed as he unwrapped the last paper, it was a new cassette player.

Morgan Residence- New York

Phone ringing

Frank opened his eyes when he heard the phone ring.  He fell asleep on the couch and reached his hand out and picked up the phone receiver

“Hello” Frank said and he looked behind him. Roo was still asleep

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Hello Sweetheart, I hope I didn’t wake you up” Pippa said

“No no, its fine. How are you? I was wondering when I would hear from you. I called the other day”  Frank said

“I just wanted to call and say thank you for the gifts and happy new year” Pippa said and smiled as she was reminded of the nice earrings Frank sent her

“Happy new year” Frank said

“Steve is here, he wants to say hello” Pippa said as she reached out her hand. Steve sighed and he got up and walked over to the phone. Pippa got up and Steve sat down

“Hi Frank, thanks for the gift” Steve said as he felt guilty

“No worries. How have you been? I haven’t talked to you in ages” Frank said

“Yeah good..just getting reading to start school on Monday” Steve said he really wanted to get off the phone

“So whats going on with your little love triangle situation?” Frank said. He sensed that there was something wrong with Steve

“I haven’t seen Rebecca much and Sandra moved in with the Stewarts today. I just got back from there” Steve said

“Oh right..Steve is there something wrong?” Frank said

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“No, why?” Steve said and sighed

:Its just your being weird that’s all” Frank said

“No, I am just a bit tired,” Steve said

“Alright then, I better let you go” Frank said

“Ok, Ill give the phone to Pippa” Steve said as Pippa walked back to the phone and watched as Steve walked up the stairs

“Hello love” Pippa said

“Pippa is there something wrong?” Frank said

“With what sweetheart?” Pippa said

“With Steve, I sense that there is something wrong…are you hiding anything from me?” Frank said

“No, nothing is wrong. He was working long hours at Alf Stewarts shop so I think he is really tired” Pippa said

“Oh right…well hopefully you all come and visit this year. I really miss you” Frank said

“Chris is obsessed with your toy, he went to bed holding it” Pippa said and Frank laughed

“How is Roo?” Pippa said

“Yeah good, she said to say thanks for your present” Frank said as Roo began to wake up

“Did you have a nice Christmas with Alf and Ailsa?” Pippa said

“Yeah, hopefully I will see you this coming Christmas…lets plan for it” Frank said exited

“Ok” Pippa said

“Pippa” Frank said

“Yes love” Pippa said

“How is Bobby?” Frank said and Roo opened her eyes

“Fine, shes going to enroll in Uni today so that’s exciting” Pippa said

“Oh right, I guess she finally got to go to Uni,  do what she wanted” Frank said and sighed as Roo looked at the ceiling, sighed and closed her eyes

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Yeah after everything that has happened, it’s a fresh start” Pippa said then she realized what she said

“What happened? Frank said curiously

“Oh nothing, she’s just been working really hard that’s all” Pippa said hoping that Frank wouldn’t ask anymore questions.

“oh right” Frank said

“Sweetheart,  I want to save some of the calling card so I will write to you” Pippa said hoping that Frank wouldn’t suspect anything

“Ok, please ask Sal to write to me, I really miss her” Frank said

“I will..give my love to Roo” Pippa said

“Ok, I will..Ill wait for your letter” Frank said

“Alright sweetheart, take care” Pippa said

“I love you” Frank said

“I love you Son..bye” Pippa said then she put the phone down and sighed

The Bistro- The City

Come inside take off your coat I'll make you feel at home
Now let's pour a glass of wine cause now we're all alone
I've been waiting for you girl just let me hold you close to me
Cause I've been dying for you girl to make love to me

“Hmm did you say something?” Brett said

“Yes, I was saying that this fish is really good” Melanie said as she put some fish into her mouth.

Girl you make me feel real good
We can do it til we both wake up
Girl you know I'm hooked on you
And this is what I'll do

“This looks really good, thanks” Bobby said as she looked at the steak and chips she ordered

“Just going to the bathroom, which way is it?” Bobby said

“Straight down and on your left” Narelle said as she pured some salt on her mashed potatoes

“Right, thanks” Bobby said and she got up and followed the directions

I wanna sex you
All night
You make me feel good
I wanna rub you down
I wanna sex you up

“Please excuse me for a second” Brett said as he saw Bobby get up and followed her

Let me take off all your clothes
Disconnect the phone so nobody knows
Let me light a candle
So we can make it better
Makin' love until we drown

Bobby walked down the hall until she saw the sign for the ladies bathroom and opened the door.

Brett got to the ladies bathroom, looked left and right then he opened the door as Bobby flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall. When Bobby saw Brett standing by the door she jumped and put her hand on her chest

“Brett, you frightened me” Bobby said then she walked over to the sink and washed her hands then dried them

“Don’t I get a hug?” Brett said and opened his arms. Bobby smiled and walked over to him and hugged him. He smelled really good

“You look really cute with your hair short” Brett said as he looked at Bobby

“Thanks” Bobby said and smiled

“I thought I would be the first person you call when you come to the city” Brett said

“Sorry, it was a last minute thing, I had some business to take care of and I enrolled in uni” Bobby said

“Congratulations…so when are you moving here..so I get to see you” Brett said and he put his arms around Bobbys waist

“I am going to commute because I don’t have to be in everyday and Ill probably stay with Narelle if I get too tired” Bobby said as she looked up at Brett

“I have a spare bed” Brett said as he stared at Bobby

“I appreciate the offer” Bobby said and smiled

“Ive missed you” Brett said then he leaned forward and lightly kissed Bobby on her lips then she moved back

“Whats wrong?” Brett said confused

“Brett, you are here with someone..” Bobby said then she moved back

“Say the word and I will get rid of her” Brett said

“No Brett, that’s not fair” Bobby said

“But its you I want” Brett said then he put his arms around Bobby again

“Brett we talked about this…I am not ready” Bobby said then Brett sighed

“Youre break my heart” Brett said

“Oh Brett, come on, don’t say that” Bobby said and she smiled

“I am serious..” Brett said

“I have to go,” Bobby said

“Its actually a good thing that I bumped into you…we are having a big function at the end of the month and I need to hire a catering consultant” Brett said

“Yeah sure” Bobby said and laughed. She knew Brett was probably using this as an excuse

“No, I am serious. We are entertaining some clients and managers from our New York office” Brett said and Bobbys heart sank

“I am not sure, I have some media obligations for the NSW awards council” Bobby said

“Please” Brett said

“Ive never catered an event before” Bobby said

“Well you should start. Its important to always have different sources of income and I think this is a good business venture for you” Brett said as Bobby listened. He was very good at giving her business advice

“I don’t know….” Bobby said

All you need to do is the menu. Ill hire a chef and staff to prepare and serve the food” Brett said

“Brett I am not sure” Bobby said

“Whatever your salary is at the resort for the month, Ill double it just for that day” Brett said as he looked at Bobby and she looked at him with a look of shock on her face

“So do we have a deal?” Brett said as he put his hand out for Bobby to shake and Bobby smiled

“Yes” and she shook Bretts hand then he pulled her forward and kissed her lips again

“I think this should be the start of a new business  for you. I have some very important people coming. If I recommend you, you will have another growing business or you could open another diner here in the city” Brett said

“Brett, why are you doing this?” Bobby said

“What do you mean?” Brett said

“I told you I am not ready to be in a relationship but you give me these opportunities” Bobby said

“I believe in you, I think you have a bright future and will be very successful…all the qualities I am looking for in a future wife” Brett said and he winked and Bobby laughed and shook her head as Brett left the bathroom. Bobby looked at herself in the mirror and smiled then inhaled and exhaled deeply and walked out of the bathroom

Background music ends

Mitchell/Woods Residence- Summer Bay

“Sandra invited me over to her place tomorrow then we are going to go to the beach or something. Is it alright if I go?” Viv said and she sat on the couch

“Of course it is..so I guess the dinner party went well?” Grant said looking at Viv

“Yeah, I am really happy to be here. I didn’t have many friends in  my school in Newcastle because my mum is very strict” Viv said

“I think you will make friends here and they are welcome to come here as well” Grant  said

“Thanks” Viv said and smiled. This was the first time in a long time that she was genuinely happy

Newton Residence- Newcastle

“Thank you” Angela said then she put the phone down then she looked at what she just wrote on the paper “Summer Bay” Angela said out loud and laughed then she stopped and an expression of anger came across her face.

Chapter 208

Macklins Corporation- New York

Frank looked at the anniversary card he got for Roo and smiled. He wanted to think of something nice to write. It had been a rough year but it was going to get better. He was planning a special day for her. He had booked them into a hotel tonight and tomorrow they were going to spend the morning at a spa then they were going to dinner at a nice restaurant. Frank was able to afford it with his winnings from the card games. He put the card back in the envelope and picked up the phone

Edison Agency- New York

Roo smiled as she looked at the bonus check then she put the check back in the envelope. She was very proud of herself and all that she achieved and this coming year things were going to be even better especially with her being chosen to head the project in March.

Phone ringing

“Edison agency, Ruth speaking” Roo said as she picked up the phone

“Hi Mrs Morgan” Frank said

“Hi, how’s it going?” Roo said

“Good, I was just sitting here thinking about you” Frank said

“Stop slacking off” Roo said

“So cant I call my wife to tell her I love her?” Frank said

“Of course you can” Roo said

“See if you can get off early tonight” Frank said

“Why?” Roo said

“It’s a surprise” Frank said

“Frank, tell me” Roo said

“Ill give you a hint..you have to pack a bag because we will be staying somewhere overnight” Frank said

“Frank” Roo said excited

“I got to go, try and get off early, I am. Ill be at home at 6pm..see you later” Frank said then he put the phone down. Roo put the phone down and smiled curiously. She couldn’t understand why Frank was being mysterious. He never usually wanted them to stay anywhere overnight but lately he had a change in attitude.

“Ruth”

Roo looked up to see Helen standing at her desk

“Hi Helen” Roo said with a smile as she put the envelope on the table

“Sorry its short notice but I need you to go to Boston tonight. Tomorrow is a meeting with the building contractors and I want you to be there” Helen said

“Ok” Roo said and smiled then Helen nodded her head and walked away. Frank would understand, he knew that work is very important to her. As Roo watched Helen walk away, her eye glanced on the calendar in front of her and she looked at the date then put her hand over her month. Tomorrow Is her wedding anniversary and she forgot. She didn’t know what to do, whether to let Helen down or let Frank down. Going to Boston is important for her job and Helen but so is being with Frank for her anniversary. Roo sighed…she knew what she wanted to do, she just didn’t know how she was going to disappoint one of them.

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Background music from the radio

There you go
Flashing fever
From your eyes
Hey baby, come over here
And shut them tight

Ben looked at Carly as she slept. He brushed the hair gently away from her face and looked at the bruise that started to form on her shoulder. Ben sighed then he laid back on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

I´m not denyin´
We´re flying above it all
Hold my hand
Don´t let me fall
You´ve such
Amazing grace
I´ve never felt this way

Celia shook her finger and licked it as the pin from her wedding dress pricked her finger. Celia removed another pin and sewed a little bit more then she took her finger off the sewing machine peddle and stood up and put the dress up to her body, twirled and smiled

Oh, show me heaven
Cover me
Leave me breathless
Oh, show me heaven, babe

Sands Resort- Summer Bay

Jeff looked at Megan, she was fast asleep. He got out of the bed and walked over to his jeans on the chair. He put his hand in his back pocket and took out his wallet and opened it. He opened the zip compartment and pulled out a little bag and smiled then he took $10 out of his wallet and threw the wallet on the chair then he walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. Megan opened her eyes and rubbed her shoulders and pulled the blanket up to cover herself. She turned around but Jeff wasn’t in the bed. Megan sat up and looked around the room then she heard some noises from the bathroom, sounded like Jeff was getting a cold. Shortly after, Jeff opened the bathroom door and came out and was surprised to see Megan awake.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up” Jeff said

“That’s ok” Megan said and smiled as Jeff got back into bed rubbing his nose and she cuddled up next to him

Here I go I´m shakin´
Just like the breeze
Hey baby, I need your hand
To steady me

Mitchell/Wood Residence- Summer Bay

Grant walked passed Megan’s bedroom, her bed was unmade, she was not home. Grant looked in on Tammy and Viv and they were fast asleep. He then walked into his bedroom and closed the door, laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling and thought about his life. He never imagined that he would be a father of two girls then he smiled then that smiled disappeared as he thought about Bronwyn and everyone he missed from home.

Here I go I´m shakin´
Just like the breeze
Hey baby, I need your hand
To steady me

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Bobby closed the door quietly and locked it. She put her bag on the floor and walked into the kitchen to get some water from the fridge. As she closed the fridge door she noticed a card that she had never seen before stuck to the fridge with a magnet. Bobby took off the magnet and opened the card and sighed as she read it. It was a Christmas card from Frank.  Bobby put the card back on the fridge and put the magnet on top of it then picked up her bag. Maybe one day she would be able to see something about Frank and it wouldn't mean anything anymore. 

I´m not denyin´
I´m frightened as much as you
Though I´m barely touching you
I´ve shivers
Down my spine
And it feels divine

Macklin Residence- The City

Brett trusted a few times then he stopped and lay back on the bed breathing heavily. Melanie smiled and pushed her hair away from her face and laid on Brett’s chest. She looked around the bedroom, she really liked him and could get used to the lifestyle. Melanie kissed Brett’s chest and he looked down at the top of her head….wishing it was Bobby he was holding right now….

Oh, show me heaven
Cover me
Leave me breathless
Oh, show me heaven, babe

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Pippa opened her eyes as she heard Bobby close the bedroom door. She looked down at the photo she was holding of herself and Alex then covered herself with the blanket and closed her eyes again

If you know what it´s like
To dream a dream
Baby hold me tight
And let this be.

Stewart Residence- The City

Rebecca parked the car a few doors from her house and sighed. She couldn’t stop thinking about Matt and the last time they slept together. Ever since her mum started dating him, she had been attracted to Matt and hoped that he would notice her but he wasn’t interested. Yeah she was also seeing Steve sometimes but it was different with him…she really liked Matt and now she had an opportunity and was going to convince Matt that she is the one for him. Rebecca closed the car door and walked towards her house. Rebecca slowly closed the door behind her. She was staying overnight at her friend’s place because they had a recital on Sunday in Perth and were travelling together. Rebecca remembered that she forgot some sheet music and snuck home to get it. Rebecca didn’t want to wake her mother up so she quietly walked into the living room and picked up the sheet music she left behind. As Rebecca was about to leave, she heard some noises. She slowly walked back towards her mums bedroom she saw that the door was slightly open. Rebecca slowly walked up to the door and looked in the gap of the door and opened her eye wide and gasped as she saw her mum bouncing up and down on Matt as he leaned his head back and vocally expressed his emotions. Matt heard the gasp and looked at the door. He locked eyes with Rebecca and smiled then went back to leaning his head back and expressing his enjoyment as Rebecca quietly walked out of the house and wiped a tear from her eye.

Oh, show me heaven
Cover me
Leave me breathless
Oh, show me heaven, babe

Background music ends

Chapter 209

3 days later

Bayside Diner

Background music from the jukebox

Saying I love you 
Is not the words I want to hear from you 
It's not that I want you 
Not to say, but if you only knew 

Carly stared at the glass and jumped when Lance touched her shoulder

“Sorry, I was telling you that we need some change” Lance said and Carly smiled at him and walked to the back to the safe and sighed

How easy it would be to show me how you feel 
More than words is all you have to do to make it real 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know 

Ross boat shed- Summer Bay

Michael put his hand on his hip and shook his head

“YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY SON AWAY FROM ME” Michael said into the phone then he banged the phone down and walked outside. Ever since he told Cynthia his ex that he was getting remarried and wanted to have permanent custody of his son, she kept threatening that she was going to disappear with him. Michael had to think of another way to get Celia to marry him faster so that he would be able to put his custody papers in the court. Michael sighed then went back to working on the boat engine.

What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 

ABC TV station- The City

Bobby sat still in the chair as the makeup artist finished her eyeshadow. Bobby then felt a tap on her shoulder and opened her eyes as the producer advised that she would be on air in a few minutes. Bobby smiled and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn’t recognize herself and she was nervous…she wish that…then she stopped herself and sighed…she had to do this on her own.

What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you

High School- Summer Bay

Grant parked his car and Tammy, Viv and Sandra got out of the car. Tammy hugged Viv and held Grants hand as he walked her across the road to school. Grant smiled to himself as he walked his daughter to school  Viv smiled then her and Sandra walked towards the school entrance.

More than words 
La di da, da di da, di dai dai da

High School – Summer Bay

Donald rolled his eyes as he walked towards the staff room. One of the teachers had left the TV on. Donald shook his head and walked in. He picked up the remote control and pointed it at the TV. Just as he was about to turn it off, Bobby came on the screen. She was being interviewed. Donald froze. He had not spoken to, or seen her since she moved out. Donald sat down and watched Bobby. She was wearing a black suit and looked very professional, so much so that he didn’t recognize her. Donald watched as Bobby answered all the questions eloquently and how she charmed the hosts who were very much engaged with her. Donald sighed and looked down. He felt embarrassed the woman he saw on the screen was the same woman she always was even when he was ashamed of her. Donald sighed then he switched off the TV and walked out of the staff room

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand 
All you have to do is close your eyes 
And just reach out your hands and touch me 
Hold me close don't ever let me go 

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Bobo” Christopher shouted as he looked at the TV. Pippa smiled as she watched the interview with Bobby. She was very proud of her daughter and hoped that this year would be much better

More than words is all I ever needed you to show 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know

Stewart Shop- Summer Bay

Alf smiled as he looked at the photos they took in New York. He smiled as he looked at one of him and Ruth and Ruth and Frank how happy she was. Alf sighed. He knew that if Martha was here, she would be very proud of Ruthy. Alf put the photos back in the drawer and continued on with the delivery

What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 

Roo sat on the couch and looked at Frank. He got up walked over to the closet, took his coat on, put his shoes on and left the apartment. Roo sighed as she looked at the door. She thought that Frank would’ve forgiven her by now for going to Boston instead of staying for their anniversary. Roo sighed and sat back on the couch.

What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you

ABC TV Station- The City

Bobby looked at her watch and she walked out of the radio station. She had one hour for lunch then she had to be back at the NSW Council office for an interview with a news paper. Bobby sighed and looked around thinking where she could go and eat then a fancy car pulled up and when the passenger side window came down, Brett smiled and Bobby sighed then she got into the car and Brett drove off

La di da, da di da, more than words
La di da, da di da, di dai dai da
La di da, da di da, more than words (oh uh uh uh)
More than words

Background music ends

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

Music from the jukebox

You hear me so clearly
And see how I try
You feel me, so heal me
And tear me apart

And I won't tell a soul
I won't tell at all
And do they have to know
About my goodnight girl

“Hello Donald, what can I get you?” Ailsa said as Donald walked up to the counter

“Just a coffee please” Donald said and he put his hand in his pocket for some money

“Is that all?” Ailsa said confused

“Yes, thanks” Donald said

“Donald , is there something wrong?” Ailsa said and Donald sighed

“Go and have a seat, Ill bring your coffee over” Ailsa said and Donald looked at her and nodded

Caught up in your wishin' well
You hopes inside it
Take your love 'n' promises
And make them last (you make them last)

High School- Summer Bay

Grant walked over to Tammys school and stood watching her play. When she noticed him she smiled and waved. Grant smiled and waved back then he watched her play for a little while then he walked away smiling as the man parked in the car took a few photos of him then he put the camera on the passenger seat and drove off.

You keep me so near you
And see me so far
And hold me and send me
And deep in your heart

Giani’s Italian restaurant

Bobby rested her head on hand as she listened to Brett as he told her about getting business cards and advise on how she can market her business. Bret reached across the table and grabbed Bobbys hand, she looked down then she looked at Brett and smiled

And I won't tell a soul
I won't tell at all
And i won't let them know
About my goodnight girl

O’Malley’s Irish Pub- New York

Frank took a swig of his beer then played the cards in is hands. He won another $50 making his total $200. He shook his head no when his opponent wanted to play another game. Frank sighed then he got up and walked over to the bar and sat on the bar stool.

“Hey” Frank turned around to see a familiar face. The same man who spoke to him a few days ago

“Remember me?” James Hanson  said

“Yeah” Frank said then he turned around and drank more of his beer

“Look, you are good, really good. Why are you playing for peanuts? A guy with your talent can easily make $3000 a night” James said

“Ill think about it” Frank said and James put his hand in his pocket and took out another business card

“I still have your card” Frank said as James put the card in front of Frank

“Well, I hope you use it” James said then he walked out of the pub as Frank sighed and drank his beer.

You hopes inside it
And make them last (you make them last )

It doesn't matter how sad
I made you
Doesn't matter how hard
I try

Just remember the same
Old reason
Reflected in your eyes
You said you wanted m
e

Roo drank her tea and sighed. She looked up at the desk, at her wedding photo with Frank and looked at her lap ashamed. Ever since she told Frank that she had decided to go to Boston, he stopped talking to her. Roo was expecting him to be annoyed but not to this extent. Even though she had feeling for Donavan, Frank was her safety net. The only guy who accepted her with all her faults and she needed that. Roo knew that she messed up this time and she wasn’t sure how she was going to fix it. She needed someone to talk to then she stretched her hand out and reached for the phone

Your hopes inside it
And make them last (you make them last)

Background music ends

“Oh Donald, I am sorry” Ailsa said and she sighed

“I have made such a mess of things” Donald said

“No you are just a concerned father” Ailsa said

“That’s is what I thought but the more I am being concerned, the more I am pushing my daughter away..” Donald said as he stirred his coffee

“Things will work out, give Bobby some time” Ailsa said

“Ailsa, I don’t know what to do…can you please talk to her?” Donald said

“I don’t know Donald..” Ailsa said

“Please Ailsa, she will listen to you” Donald said

“ I don’t know if she will” Ailsa said

“Please” Donald said and Ailsa sighed

“Ok” Ailsa said and sighed then she patted Donald’s hand

“Mrs S, phone for you” Lance said

“Excuse me” Ailsa said then she walked over to the phone in the kitchen

“Hello” Ailsa said as Lance gave her the receiver

“Hi Ailsa…its me Roo” Roo said as Ailsa smiled

High School- Summer Bay

School bell rings

“Not so fast” Grant said then the children in the class sat back down

“Here is your homework assignment and permission slip for the school trip. Assignments are due tomorrow and permission slips by Monday, thank you very much. Collect each as you go” Grant sand and he walked around to his desk and started packing his papers. When he looked up Viv was standing waiting for him

“How is it going?” Grant said as Viv smiled

“Good” Viv said and smiled

“Sandra and I have an a science project to work on, is it alright if I go to her place…ill understand if you say no..Ill finish all my other homework firat and do my chores first” Viv said anxiously

“Hey, calm down. You can go” Grant said and smiled

“Thank you. We are going to walk home together if you don’t mind” Viv said

“Ok” Grant said and smiled as Viv put her school bag on her shoulder and went to her locker as Grant smiled to himself.

Background music- Have you ever been alone

“Oh love, why couldn’t you miss out on going to Boston” Ailsa said and sighed

“I really didn’t want to disappoint my boss. She has been really good to me and Frank did say he was going to support my career” Roo said

“I am sure he does love but It was your anniversary and it wasn’t fair to Frank” Ailsa said

Morgan Residence

Roo sighed, Ailsa was right. It wasn’t fair “What do I do because he hasn’t spoken to me in 3 days” Roo said

“Have you tried to talk to him?” Ailsa said

“Yeah but he doesn’t respond” Roo said

“Well you have to understand that he is probably really hurt” Roo said

“Yeah I know..it was a stupid decision I made and its probably cost me my marriage” Roo said

“I don’t think so love. Frank loves you, all relationships go through bad patches, it will be alright” Ailsa said

“I can usually talk him around but I don’t think I can this time..its like he has completely shut me out” Roo said

“I think you should give him time to calm down then make it up to him, do what he was going to do for you for your anniversary…let him know you are sorry” Ailsa said

“Yeah, I suppose..maybe we just rushed into marriage ” Roo said

“Roo, don’t give up if you love him” Ailsa said

"I do love him" Roo was interupted

"Then dont give up" Ailsa said

“Thanks Ailsa, I wont” Roo said

“Call me and give me some good news’ Ailsa said

“Ok, give my love to dad and Duncan” Roo said

“Will do love..bye” Ailsa said then she put the phone down. Roo put the phone down then she heard the door opening. Frank was back. Roo watched as Frank took off his coat and put it in the closet then he went to the backroom to change. Shortly after he came out and walked to the bed, turned the lamp on to take off his watch and laid down

“Frank” Roo said then Frank turned the lamp off and Roo sighed

Background music ends

Chapter 210

5 days later

Music from jukebox

It's a human sign
When things go wrong
When the scent of her lingers
And temptation's strong

Into the boundary
Of each married man
Sweet deceit comes calling
And negativity lands

Flashback

Matt -I really like you

Carly- I really like you too

Matt- I want to make a go of us this time

Carly- Me too

Matt- Are you sure you want to be with me?

Carly – Yes. I am

Matt- Good

Flashback ends

“Carly?”

Carly turned around to see Ailsa standing behind her

“Are you alright?” Ailsa said

“Yes, Sorry Mrs Stewart, was you saying something?” Carly said and smiled

“I was saying that Sandra is going to be our new helper on Saturdays” Ailsa said as Sandra stood next to her and smiled

Cold, cold heart
Hard done by you
Some things look better, baby
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

flashback

Matt- So how is Carly

Bobby – Good

Matt- This guy shes seeing, is it serious?

Bobby – Matt, I don’t want to get in the middle of this

Matt- Sorry, I just miss her that’s all

Bobby – Matt you got Barbra and the baby coming soon

Matt- No I don’t…Barbra lied, she was never pregnant. She just told me that to get me to stick around

Bobby – Sorry

Matt- Not your fault, I should’ve taken Franks advice – sorry

Bobby- Its alright

Matt – I really messed things up with Carly

Flashback ends

Matt thrusted a few more times then he stopped and laid on his back and breathed faster. Barbra smiled as she looked at Matt

“I knew that you would come back to me…we are meant to be” Barbra said as she laid her head on Matts chest and smiled as Matt looked at the ceiling

Mutual misunderstanding
After the fact
Sensitivity builds a prison
In the final act

We lose direction
No stone unturned
No tears to damn you
When jealousy burns

flashback

Frank – Whats all this?

Bobby- I wanted to make us a special dinner for our anniversary

Frank – Oh Bobby, you didn’t need to do all this..besides we’ve only been married for one month

Bobby- I know but I wanted to. This have been a bit tense and I don’t get to see you much with you working overtime but I want you to know that I appreciate what you are doing for our future and I got you a present

Frank – Bob, now you make me feel guilty

Bobby – here, open it

Frank -Oh Bobby this is wonderful, thank you. I love it

Bobby- I figured that since you are going to be a top executive, you have to look the part and you need a good briefcase to put all your important stuff in

Frank- Come here, I love you

Bobby – I love you too

Frank- Im sorry I didn’t get you anything

Bobby – Being married to you is my present  and that is enough for me to know that even though I don’t see you, everything you are doing is for us

Frank – Thanks for believing me in

Bobby – Ill always believe in you

Flashback ends

Frank opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling then he looked at Roo lying next to him and sighed. He hadn’t spoken to her since she got back from Boston although she had tried. He still couldn’t believe that she chose to go away for work instead of being with him on their anniversary. Nothing felt right anymore, he didn’t sleep, he missed home and and felt hurt and betrayed by Roo. He didn’t know what he wanted anymore but one thing he did know for sure, he wished he was with Bobby right now.

Cold, cold heart
Hard done by you
Some things look better, baby
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living

Macklin Residence- The City

Bobby opened her eyes and yawned then she blinked her eyes and felt an arm wrapped around her. She felt Brett waking up and turned around slowly to look at him. He looked peaceful, like he was dreaming of something wonderful. As Bobby looked at Brett, he opened his eyes

Good morning” Brett said as Bobby smiled

“Good morning” Bobby said

“How did you sleep?” Brett said

“Good..you?” Bobby said

“Really good..I think it was because you were lying next to me” Brett said as Bobby smiled

But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

Mitchell/Woods Residence- Summer Bay

Grant smiled to himself as he watched Tammy put the groceries away and Viv sweep the floor. He thought that they were going to have a change in attitude after speaking to the investigator about the allegations but they appeared to still be doing well… Grant still cant believe that he is a Father and how quickly he has fallen in love with the girls. As Tammy put the vegetables in the fridge, she dropped a tomato on the floor and looked up at Grant who pretended to be annoyed. Tammy burst into tears then Grant rushed over to her and hugged her, trying to console her and tell her that he was joking. Eventually Tammy calmed down and Grant picked her up and hugged her. Viv walked over to Grant and smiled. He put his arm around her and she put her arms around him. He loved his little family Grant thought as Megan stood by the door watching them and feeling jealous. 

In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

Background music ends

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Steve closed the van and picked up the basket of dirty sheets and walked towards the house just as Donald came around the corner

“Hello Mattheson, is Pippa home?” Donald said as he stood behind Steve who opened the door. He had avoided Pippa after he made a fool of himself. He missed her and their friendship and when he saw that Bobbys car was not home, he took this opportunity to come and talk to Pippa

Emotional background music

“Yeah” Steve said as he walked into the house, put the basket in the laundry and called for Pippa. Shortly Pippa came downstairs and was shocked to see Donald standing in the living room. After he kissed her, he had tried his best to avoid her

“Hello Pippa, I was wondering if you had some time” Donald said

“Yes, of course” Pippa said as she watched Steve standing in the kitchen listening

“I promised Sal Ill take her and Tammy to the diner…ill just go and get ready” Steve said and he went up the stairs

“Can I get you a coffee or something?” Pippa said as she walked over to the dining table

“No, no I wont be long” Donald said

“Please have a seat” Pippa said and Donald sat down.

“Pippa I behaved very badly” Donald was interrupted

“Donald I” Pippa was interrupted

“Please let me finish” Donald said and Pippa nodded

“I behaved very badly. I took advantage of your concern and made a fool of myself and for that I am sorry” Donald said as Pippa looked at him

“Its alright Donald. It was a very stressful time” Pippa said

“Thank you for your forgiveness. I know I should have come and seen you sooner but I felt ashamed of what I did” Donald said

“I understand Donald, lets leave it in the past” Pippa said and she put her hand on Donald’s hand and smiled

Background music ends

Chapter 211

Smart Residence- The City

Narelle heard a car horn outside and went to her window. She opened the curtain, smiled and waved then she walked over to her couch and picked up her bag. She opened her bag and pulled out a mirror to check her make up then she put her mirror back in the bag and left her apartment. As Narelle walked to the car she smiled to herself and felt that this time, she might have finally found Mr. right

“Hi” Narelle said as she got into the car

“Hi” Jeff said and leaned forward and kissed her cheek then he started his car engine and they drove off

Music from the jukebox

Yo, VIP, let's kick it!

Ice ice baby
Ice ice baby
All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Then I flow that a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

“What was that for?” Ailsa said as Sandra hugged her

“Thank you” Sandra said and smiled

“For what?” Ailsa said confused

“For everything, fostering me, giving me a home and now I have a job as well” Sandra said

“Oh you are welcome sweetheart. I am happy to see you smiling” Ailsa said then Sandra sighed

“Whats wrong?” Ailsa said as Sandra looked down at her feet

“Its just that…I miss my mum sometimes” Sandra said

“Of course you do, its natural but I am sure she is very proud of you” Ails said as she put her arm around Sandra

“My dad wrote to me when I was in the other foster place. I don’t know how he knew were to find me” Sandra said

“Did you respond?” Ailsa said and Sandra shook her head no.

“I am sure by now he knows where you are but I am going to speak to Mrs Malloy and ask her to instruct the prison to stop any letters coming from him” Ailsa said

“Thank you” Sandra said and she hugged Ailsa and wiped a tear that had fallen down her cheek

“I think you have a customer” Sandra turned around to see Craig standing at the counter

“Sandra smiled and went to serve Craig as Ailsa watched her and smiled

Dance
Bum rush the speaker that booms
I'm killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less that the best is a felony
Love it or leave it
You better gain way
You better hit bull's eye
The kid don't play
If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

“Im going to get a strawberry and banana, my sister Bobby makes them the best” Sally said as she walked into the diner with Tammy as Steve and Viv walked behind. Steve sighed as he saw Craig and Sandra talking. He hadn’t had a chance to speak to her since she got back. She was either with Craig or with Viv.

“Hi” Craig said as Steve got to the counter

“Hi” Steve said and looked at Sandra

“Alright you lot, what can I get you?” Ailsa said as she smiled at Sally and Tammy

“A strawberry and banana milkshake please” Sally said

“A chocolate milkshake please” Tammy said

“I think I will have a strawberry milkshake please” Steve turned around to see Rebecca standing behind him smiling

Background music ends

“It is soo great to see you” Barbra said as she hugged Lucinda

“Aunt Barbra you look wonderful” Lucinda said as she hugged her aunt. She used to love spending time with Alan and Rebecca when she was younger

“I am sorry that you missed Rebecca, its funny because she has gone to Summer Bay for the weekend” Barbra said

“Oh hopefully, I will see her when I get back” Lucinda said

“So how are you,  tell me everything” Barbra said. She liked Lucinda, she was always a sweet girl

“I am good, thank you. I finished my management degree recently and have been working at the Bayside diner in Summer Bay. I came to the city for a job interview and stayed at a friends place. I just had to come and see you before I went back” Lucinda said

“Well, I am glad that you did…are you hungry?” Barbra said

“Yes, I am “ Lucinda said

“Good, I know a nice place where we can go and get some food while you catch me up on what’s been going on in Summer Bay” Barbra said as she got up, grabbed her keys and Lucinda followed her.

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Bobby parked her car outside the house and sighed

Flashback

Brett- You sure you have to go?

Bobby- Yeah, its been a long week and I need to get home to do a few things for the resort before I am off again

Brett- When will I see you again?

Bobby – Brett, I don’t know

Brett – We had a good time last night?

Bobby- Yes . Thank you for all your advise and thank you for being a gentleman

Brett- That is what you deserve..someone to treat you like a queen.

Bobby- Thank you

Brett- Bobby, Why wont you give us a chance?

Bobby- I don’t think its fair to start a relationship until I can be 100% present with you

Brett- You don’t have to be 100%

Bobby- Its not fair on you

Brett- I really wish you gave me a chance a few years ago, I never would’ve broken your heart the way Frank did. I really hate him for that

Bobby – Please don’t…I guess that is what was meant to be

Brett- The way I felt last night as I slept next to you…Ive never felt that way, ever and Frank is such a fool for letting that go

Bobby – What do you mean?

Brett- I felt the warmth of your body hugging me and making me feel safe…you probably think that sounds stupid

Bobby- No, I don’t. I was watching you sleep, you looked peaceful

Brett- I was probably dreaming about you

Bobby- haha

Brett- I know you won’t say it back but I am falling in love with you and anytime you are ready, I will be yours

Bobby- Thank you for saying that. Its nice to here

Flashback ends

Bobby sighed. Maybe things would’ve been different if she had taken Brett up on his offer. He was the perfect gentleman when they fell asleep watching a movie and eating ice cream. It felt good to be wanted, Bobby thought to herself but guys like Brett break hearts and that is something she didn’t want to go through again. Bobby got out of the car, opened the passenger side and took her bag out and walked to the house

Background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“Bobo” Christopher said and ran over to Bobby and she smiled

“Hello sweetheart” Pippa said and hugged Bobby

“Its been a really long week” Bobby said as she sat down

“Want a cuppa?” Pippa said

“Yes please” Bobby said

“At least you have a few days at home” Pippa said as she went into the kitchen

“I wish..I have a lot of menus to prepare for the resort for next week , I have to do the wholsale order at the diner and start some reading for Uni” Bobby said as Pippa sat down and looked at Bobby

“I remember when we first moved here and were having lunch when you knocked on the door” Pippa said pointing at the door

“I know…I mustve looked like such a dag” Bobby said and shook her head

“No, I knew there was something very special about you, and all you needed was some love and care” Pippa said

“And you and Tom gave me that, thank you” Bobby said and smiled

“I am very proud of you sweetheart and I know that things are just going to get better for you” Pippa said

“That’s what you said last year and “ Bobby was interrupted

“I know and I am sorry that things didn’t turn out the way you wanted but I know that little Tom is very proud of his mum” Pippa said

“Thank you” Bobby said

“Soooo how is Brett?” Pippa said

“Fine, I crashed at his place last night after dinner” Bobby said

“Oh yeah?” Pippa said and smiled and Bobby laughed

“He wants to be with me but” Bobby was interrupted

“But what?” Pippa said and Bobby sighed and looked at Pippa

“Maybe the time is not right with Brett but you cant shut yourself off from men forever” Pippa said

“Yeah, I know” Bobby said

“come here” Pippa said and she hugged Bobby

“Everything will be alright” Pippa said

“Promise?’ Bobby said

“I promise” Pippa said then there was a knock at the door. Pippa got up to open the door and saw a man standing there

“Hello, can I help you” Pippa said looking at the man. Bobby got up and walked to the kitchen when she heard the kettle

“Hello Bobby” Bobby turned around and opened her eyes in shock…it was Al Simpson, the man who she thought was her real father. 

Background music ends

Chapter 212

Background music- from the jukebox

i'm too sexy for my shirt 
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan 
Too sexy for Milan
New York, and Japan
I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

Steve stared into milkshake and stirred it with his straw. He had so many things going through his mind. Bobby living back at the house didn’t make things easy, he tried to avoid her as much as he could but fortunately, she was away for most of the day doing media. Steve wasn’t expecting to see Rebecca today and if he was being honest with himself, he wasn’t interested in seeing her. Steve sighed as he looked up to see Tammy and Sally mesmerized by Rebecca’s nail polish and the he looked over to the counter to see Craig, Viv and Sandra laughing

“Hey, why are you so quiet? I get the feeling that you are not happy to see me” Rebecca said and smiled

“Sorry, just got lots on my mind that’s all. How long are you staying for?” Steve said

“Tomorrow. I went straight to your place and Mrs Fletcher said you were headed over here” Rebecca said as Steve smiled then he looked over at Sandra as she laughed at something Viv said

“Can we be alone for a while?” Rebecca said quietly as she noticed that Steve was looking at Sandra

“We can go down the beach if you want?” Steve said

“Ok” Rebecca said

“Let me ask Carly something” Steve said as he walked into the kitchen

'Cause I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah, on the catwalk 
On the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk

“Carly, I want to go down to the beach with Rebecca, I brought Viv, Sal and Tammy here, can you please watch Sal and Tammy?” Steve said as he looked at Carly

“Carly” Steve said the he touched Carly and she jumped

“Sorry…, can you please watch Sal and Tammy?” Steve said

“Where are you going?” Carly said

“Down the beach with Rebecca” Steve said

“Ok” Carly said as she looked at Steve

“Are you alright?” Steve said confused

“Yeah, why?” Carly said

“nothing” Steve said as he looked at Carly and walked out of the kitchen

“You leaving?” Viv said confused as she saw Steve about to leave

“Just going down the beach with Rebecca, Carly is going to look after Sal and Tammy” Steve said as he looked at Viv then at Sandra who was talking to Craig

“Oh, right, I guess I will see you later” Viv said as she watched Steve walk away as he looked back at Sandra who looked at him

Background music ends

The Bistro- The City

“This place is really nice” Lucinda said as she sat opposite Barbra

“Yes it is, the owner is a friend of mine and the manager is someone special that I want you to meet” Barbra said with a big smile

“Aunt Barbra, you are blushing” Lucinda said and she smiled. Matt came out of the office and walked to the counter and sighed as he saw Barbra sitting with someone. He knew it was a mistake going to her house and didn’t expect to sleep with her but after seeing Bobby and speaking to Carly, he knew that she had moved on and was happy. Matt sighed as he put some change in the till. Barbra looked up and saw him, waved to catch his attention.

“Oh here he is now” Barbra said as Matt reluctantly walked towards.

“Lucinda, I would like you to meet” Barbra was interrupted by Lucinda dropping her cutlery on the floor

Lucinda stared at Matt. She felt like she had seen a ghost, this looked like the man she thought she was going to marry, the one who left an impression on her heart when she was a teenager

“Lucinda, this is Matt” Barbra said with a smile

“G’day” Matt said as he bent down and picked up the cutlery

“Matt Wilson?” Lucinda said as she stared at Matt. Matt looked at her confused

“You don’t remember me,,, its Lucinda” Lucinda said as she stared at Matt and Barbra looked confused

“Lucinda?” Matt said trying to remember her. As she looked at him, her face started becoming familiar

“Shane’s Lu? Matt said and Lucinda nodded and smiled

“wow, its been so long” Matt said and Lucinda stood up and gave him as hug as Barbra looked on with jealousy

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“So no hello for your old dad?”Al said as he smiled at Bobby

“As I recall, you told me very clearly that you wasn’t my dad” Bobby said as she looked at Al

“I meant I wasn’t your dad biologically but you are still my daughter” Al said

“I’m not. What do you want?” Bobby said

“I thought it would be a good time to introduce you to your sister” Al said and he looked to his right and motioned for his daughter to come to the door. Bobby looked at the girl, she looked frightened and like she had not eaten recently

“Sophie, Say hello to your big sister” Al said as he pushed Sophie forward and she looked up and smiled at Bobby

“What are you talking about?” Bobby said as she looked at Al

“This is your sister, Sophie” Al said and Bobby looked at Sophie then at Al

“So you cheated on Mum?” Bobby said a she shook her head

“None of that matters now Bobby, I am back and I think we should try to get on as a family” Al said

“I don’t think so” Bobby said then walked out of the house then Al pushed Sophie and she followed behind Bobby

“Bobby, I want to be your sister” Sophie said and Bobby stopped walking and looked at her. Sophie looked really scared

Bobby looked at her then got in her car and drove off.

Little Italy Restaurant- The City

Jeff sniffed then wiped his nose. He looked up at the mirror and checked his face to make sure there was no powder on his nose and washed his hands as another man entered the bathroom. Jeff washed his hands and wiped his hands on the rolling towel and walked out of the bathroom and towards the table

“Sorry I took long” Jeff said as he looked at Narelle. She was really pretty. He never paid much attention to her when she previously lived in Summer Bay but was definitely interested now.

“No worries” Narelle said as she looked at Jeff. He was really handsome

“You ready to go?” Jeff said

“Yeah, where are we going?” Narelle said with a big smile

“It’s a surprise” Jeff said as Narelle smiled and followed Jeff out of the resturant.

Roo opened her eyes when she heard Frank opening the door. Frank closed the door and began taking his bag and coat off. He smiled to himself as he remembered the $200 he won earlier as he took off his clothes and put on his pyjamas. Frank  reached into the side pocket and pulled out the letter from Pippa and walked over to his side of the bed, turned on his light and took off his watch and got into bed .

Background Music- Have you ever been alone theme

“I know that you don’t want to talk to me right now, you don’t have to but there is something I want to say” Roo said as she sat up in bed as Frank opened his letter

“What I did was wrong, I put my work before our anniversary. There is nothing I can do to take that back. Since the beginning, all I have done is hurt you. I will understand if this is the end for us, but I have to know Frank, I have to know where I stand because I hate the distance between us. Frank sighed then he put the letter down on the side table, turned the light off and closed his eyes

Background music ends

The Beach- The City

“Can we go back to your place” Rebecca said as she kissed Steves neck

“No, Pippa is at home” Steve said

“But we have done it when she has been home before” Rebecca said

“Yeah, but I don’t want to do that now” Steve said

“Did I do something wrong? Rebecca said

“No, I just have lots going on and school starts on Monday” Steve said

“You are super clever, school is going to be easy for you” Rebecca said as she kissed Steves neck and he moved away

“Its not just that, there are lots of things going on at home now” Steve said

“Oh right, I was thinking that you didn’t want to see me anymore or you met someone else” Rebecca said

“Yeah, I do want to see you” Steve said as he sighed. He wasn’t sure how he felt right now

“Good” Rebecca said as she kissed Steve as he thought about Sandra.

Chapter 213

Sands Resort- Summer Bay

flashback

Frank- Bobby don’t cry, everything will be fine

Bobby – Frank how will things be fine. I don’t even know who I am. No wonder Al treated me like that because he knew I wasn’t his child…what do I do Frank?

Frank- You are going to wipe your face and in a few weeks you are going to look beautiful and get married to me. I know this hurts right now but with his attitude, Al doesn’t deserve you as a daughter, stuff him

Bobby- Frank how can we get married after this?

Frank – Look, I love you and nothing is going to stop us getting married. Put your happiness in my hands and I promise you, nothing will hurt you ever again

Bobby- Do you promise?

Frank- I promise

Flashback ends

Bobby sighed as she parked her car outside the resort. She had all sorts of thoughts going on in her mind. She also felt guilty because she ignored the girl who is supposed to be her sister. Well she isn’t really her sister, but they had the same last name. Bobby thought that part of her life was over, but seeing Al brought back all the bad memories. Bobby sighed as she thought about Donald, her real dad and how things with him were no better. Then she thought about Frank. All the men she loved at one point of her life let her down, and made her feel bad about herself. Bobby got out of the car and walked towards the resort and smiled as she thought about Brett and how he made her feel. Even though she didn’t see a future with him, it felt good to know that someone wanted her.

“I hope you enjoyed your Christmas present. Christopher wont go anywhere without the toy you got him. Anyway, I am glad to hear that things are going so well for you sweetheart. It hurts that you are not here, but knowing that you are happy makes it all worth it. Please write back soon and send my love to Roo.

Love Pippa

Frank sighed as he read the letter that Pippa wrote him. If he was honest with himself, Pippa’s letters were the only thing that made him truly happy. However, he made the decision to come here so he had no choice but to accept the consequences. Frank sat back on the couch and sighed. He made sure to turn the lamp so it wouldn’t wake Roo. He still didn’t feel like speaking to her because he didn’t know what he was going to say. Things were supposed to be so good.

flashback

Frank- Im leaving Bobby and I want you to come to the city with me..I love you

Roo- Frank, I cant do that

Frank – Why not? Don’t tell me that you don’t love me Roo because I wouldn’t believe it

Roo- Even if I did love you Frank, I don’t want any part of this. What are the people around here going to think of me? What will Bobby think of me?

Frank- Who cares what people think and I am sure that Bobby knows how I feel about you anyway. Just come with me, lets start a new life

Roo- Frank I cant do this..go home to your wife, she loves you

Frank- I don’t want her, I want you

Roo- You don’t Frank. You and Bobby are just having a rough patch, go home and try and fix it. Go to the city with Bobby, the new start might help

Frank- Me and Bobby will never work, we are two different people

Roo- Frank you married her

Frank – Yeah but things have changed

Roo- I got to go

Frank- At least think about it

Roo- Go home to your wife Frank

Flashback ends

Frank sighed. Looking back, he wished that he had listened to Roo and tried to make things work with Bobby but he didn’t. Things were not always bad between them, in fact, they were really good its just that things changed…well he changed. He didn’t want what he thought he wanted and now, again, he doesn’t want what he thought he wanted. Frank sighed. He missed his best friend, the only person who knew him better than anyone else. He wished he still had her in his life...he wished there was a way he could make that happen...just to talk to her about how he was feeling...have her comfort him...

The Bistro- The City

Barbra stared at Lucinda as she laughed. Her and Matt were reminiscing about their youth and about Matts brother Shane.

“Oh Matt, it really has been a long time but I still miss him” Lucinda said and she put her head down. Even though her and Shane were young, they were really in love. They would write to each other until his letters stopped. Then she got the letter stating that Shane had been killed, and her young heart broke that day. Time had passed but she wished that she got to see him one more time. Lucinda looked up at Matt and smiled. He looked so much like Shane and just sitting near him made her feel close to Shane.

“So how long are you staying in Summer Bay?” Matt said as she looked at Lucinda. Seeing her brought up so many memories of his brother. He was suppose to marry Roo and Shane was going to marry Lucinda. He remembered how Shane would write Lucinda long letters and got excited when she wrote back.

“Not sure. I had a job interview in the city today but to be honest with you, I really enjoy working in the diner. Seeing old faces and just being by the beach. You have to come and visit some time” Lucinda said as she smiled at Matt. She felt a really strong connection to Matt, as if she really needed to be with him

“I might just do that. Next time you are in the city, Ill take you to my parent’s house. I am sure they would love to see you” Matt said as Lucinda smiled

“I would love to see them” Lucinda said as Barbra looked at her. Matt smiled. He knew that his parents seeing Lucinda would make them happy. For a long time they grieved for Shane, not knowing the real reason behind his death. Nobody was ever charged with his murder so it was always painful for his parents as they never got any closure.

“Anyway, I have some things to do, it was nice seeing you and I hope you enjoy your lunch” Matt said as he got up

“Oh please wait” Lucinda said as she put her hand in her purse, took out a pen and wrote down the number to Donalds house “I am staying at my Uncle Donald’s house, here is the number..please call” Lucinda said. As she handed Matt the paper, their fingers touched and Matt looked at her. “I will” Matt said as he put the number in his pocket

“Please tell your parents I said hello”  Lucinda said as Matt got up

“Ok, I will” Matt said as Barbra looked at him annoyed

“Oh, it was so great to see Matt. He has grown up into such a handsome man. I bet he must have all the women chasing him” Lucinda said as she watched Matt walk away then she looked at Babra

“I am sorry Aunt Barbra. You said you wanted me to meet someone special to you” Lucinda said looking around

“You just did…Matt”  Barbra said as she looked at Lucinda who suddenly felt embarrassed.

Newton Residence- Newcastle

Angela drank some of her whiskey and opened the brown envelope in front of her. She looked at the photos and then put them down and sighed. She hired an investigator to go to Summer Bay and track down her daughters. She had to find a way to get them back. Angela picked up the photos of Grant again then she put them down and began to tap her finger

“Summer bay…..Summer bay…Summer bay” Angela said to herself then she smiled as an idea came into her mind. Angela got up and walked over to the phone and opened her address book then she picked up the receiver and began to dial

“Hello Doris? Its Angela…Angela Newton….yes, it has been a long time. How are you?...thats great to hear…Doris…I was wondering if you could help me with something” Angela said as she smiled to herself.

Summer Bay

“Ow” Sophie said and began to cry

“Shut up before I give you something to really cry about” Al said

“You were supposed to stick to the plan but you are too stupid to do that” Al said as he looked at Sophie

“After I get this money, I am taking you back to the foster home and leaving you there” Al said as Sophie tried not to make a sound as she cried. As they drove, Sophie looked at two girls sitting outside enjoying milkshakes. She wished that was her. If Bobby is really her sister, she hoped that Bobby would love her and buy her a milkshake. Sophie sighed as she rested her head on the window and cried silently.

Chapter 214

Stewart Sr Residence- Summer Bay

“Ok Daddy, see you soon” Celia said then she put the phone down and clasped her hands together then she walked to the bedroom. Celia smiled as she made her bed. In a few weeks, the bed was going to be her marital resting place. She never dreamed that she would find love again after Les and Alex but Michael came into her life unexpectedly. Celia also smiled as she thought about the prospect of being a mother then her smile disappeared as she remembered her last encounter with Haydn and how rude he was. Celia smiled again as she remembered that it would be a difficult transition for him to see his father with another woman but she was going to be the perfect step mother.       

Background music from jukebox

You were so blind to let me go
You had it all but did not know
No one you'll find will ever be
Closer to all your dreams than me
Believing the grass would be greener
You told yourself "I just don't need her now"
But I know you'll soon discover
You're never satisfied with any other

Someday ooh someday
The one you gave away will be the only one you're wishing for
Someday hey hey
Boy you're gonna pay 'cause baby I'm the one who's keeping score

“Ok see you later” Sandra said as she waved to Craig, Viv, Tammy and Sally as they left the diner. She picked up the empty glasses and walked to the kitchen.

“You could’ve gone with them if you want?” Carly said as she took the glasses from Sandra

“Its ok. I don’t want to go early on my first official day here”  Sandra said and she smiled

“So how does it feel to be back in Summer Bay?” Carly said as she washed the glasses

“Good” Sandra said with a big smile “I am grateful the Stewarts took me in”

“Yeah, it was nice of them” Carly said  as she looked at Sandra whose smile disappeared

“Is there something wrong?” Carly said

“No” Sandra said and smiled. She couldn’t tell Steves sister about the way she is feeling.

“Are you sure?” Carly said

“Yes” Sandra said then she walked up to Carly and hugged her which surprised Carly

“Sorry, I just wanted to thank you for being my friend” Sandra said and Carly smiled

“Do you have any plans this evening? Carly said

“I was going to go and see Viv” Sandra said

“Why don’t you and Viv come over to our place? Bobby is coming home today, maybe we can go and watch a movie or something?” Carly said

“I have to ask Mrs Stewart first if its alright” Sandra said with a smile

“Ok” Carly said and smiled

Background music ends

Newcastle

“Reverend Dawson do you have some time?” Reverend Jones said as he closed the door

“Yes, please sit down” Reverend Dawson said and Reverend Jones followed his instructions

“How are you?” Reverend Dawson said

“As best as I can be under the circumstances” Reverend Jones said

“I feel somewhat responsible that this all happened under my nose and I didn’t see any of the signs. When John left, I thought it was only temporary. I never expected things to escalate to this level” Reverend Jones said and sighed

“No, it is not your fault Alex. You have been a wonderful clergy to all the families in your parish” Reverend Dawson said

“If I had paid more attention to the Newtons then none of this would’ve happened”  Reverend Jones said

“I don’t think any of us saw this coming, especially not from Angela Newton” Reverend Dawson said

“The reason I wanted to see you is because I have been thinking about this situation the last few days and I have come to the conclusion that I am not worthy to wear the collar and under the circumstances, I feel I should leave the Church” Reverend Jones said

“Oh Alex, I really wouldn’t advise that you do this” Reverend Dawson said

“Reverend Dawson, I really don’t know what to do. Initially I thought that I would be OK with the outcome of the investigation but regardless, there will always be this black mark against my name” Reverend Jones said

“”We can always assign you to another parish” Reverend Dawson said

“I know but things like this never go away…and” Reverend Jones stopped talking

“And what?” Reverend Dawson said

“I don’t know how people will react to me being around their children” Reverend Jones said

“Ahhhh I understand where this is going. You mean you don’t know how your lady friend will feel about you being around her children” Reverend Dawson said with a smile. Reverend Jones didn’t respond.

“I think we are jumping to conclusions; the investigation has not been completed” Reverend Dawson said

“Is there any update on the Newton girls? How are they?” Reverend Jones said

“From my understanding, they have adjusted very well to their new foster home” Reverend Dawson said

“That is wonderful” Reverend Jones said

“Look, Alex…I cannot imagine what you are going through but know that God is always with you . You are a fine Reverend, and I would hate to see you walk away from the Church” Reverend Dawson said

“Thank you Reverend Dawson, I really appreciate your words but it’s a little hard to have faith in this situation” Reverend Jones said

“I understand, but will you promise me something?” Reverend Dawson said

“What is that?” Reverend Jones said

“Don’t make any decisions about anything just yet” Reverend Dawson said

“Reverend Dawson, I am not sure if that is something I can promise” Reverend Jones said and sighed

Mitchell/Woods Residence

Tammy giggled as Grant told a joke and cooked dinner. Viv was helping cut the vegetables. Megan closed the door and walked towards the kitchen. She went to the resort to see if Jeff was working but he wasn’t.

“Hey, you want to join us for dinner?” Grant said as he looked at Megan

“No, I’m not hungry” Megan said as she went to the fridge and took out some water and walked to her room and closed the door

“I don’t think she likes us being here” Viv said quietly as she heard the door close

“No, its fine. She’s probably having a bad day or something. Now what do you want for dessert?” Grant said and picked up Tammy and spun her around as she laughed.

Megan sat on her bed and rolled her eyes as she heard Tammy laughing. If Martin was here, she wouldn’t be sitting at home on a Saturday night but he wasn’t. Megan sighed. She thought that her and Grant would be an item by now, but his sudden desire to be a father changed that plan. Megan looked at the ceiling as she thought about whether it was worth staying in Summer bay since all the men she had an interest were no longer an option then she smiled as she remembered the night she spent with Jeff then thought that maybe Summer bay isn’t that bad after all.

Chapter 215

Mitchell/Woods Residence

“Mmmmm this is amazing Bobby, thank you” Grant said as he ate the cheesecake on his fork. He looked at Tammy who was also enjoying the cheesecake

“You’re welcome. I was trying a new recipe at the resort” Bobby said

“No wonder you are caterer of the year…can you move in and cook for us everyday” Grant said and Bobby laughed

“Anyway, I got to get going” Bobby said as she picked up her keys from the table

“Thank you…Ill walk you out” Grant said

“Bye Bobby” Tammy said and smiled. Bobby smiled and waved and followed Grant out of the house

“Sorry you missed Viv but she is over your place with Sandra” Grant said

“Oh right, how are the girls adjusting?” Bobby said as they walked to her car

“Really well. Mrs Fletcher has been amazing, they love her” Grant said

“Pippa is amazing” Bobby said

“So enough about me, how are you? Grant said as they got to her car

“Good, its just been busy since I got back. I still have more media to do next week”  Bobby said

“I really admire you” Grant said as he looked at Bobby

“Why?” Bobby said

“Everything you have been through yet you still carry on as if nothing has happened” Grant said

“I guess when so many bad things have happened in your life you just learn to pick yourself up and move on” Bobby said and smiled

“So I guess you are not going to tell Tom’s father about what happened?” Grant said and Bobby shook her head no

“He is happy with his life. Knowing makes no difference. I just want to move on with my life” Bobby said

“I hope you don’t mind me saying it, but do you think that will be easy…since you are still in love with him? Grant said as he looked at Bobby

“No, it wont be easy but I have to try…anyway, Ill see you later” Bobby said ad smiled then she got into her car and drove away

Morgan residence- New York

Flashback

Bobby- Why cant you just tell me the truth

Frank- Its not that easy

Bobby  Oh come on Frank, Im not stupid, you had to be forced here to talk to me

Frank- You are making this really hard

Bobby – Making what really hard?, just tell me the truth you want out

Frank- Youre right, I do want out, Sorry, I don’t love you anymore

Bobby – I guess this isn’t a surprise

Frank -Besides, you should’ve known how I felt about Roo

Bobby- I should’ve known how you felt about Roo? I thought you loved me…oh how wrong was I

Frank- I did

Bobby- You did but I should’ve known how you felt about Roo..of course I should’ve known about how you felt about Roo..known that no matter how much I love you, I would still only be second choice

Flashback ends

Frank opened his eye

“I wish I can be there Auntie Celia” Roo said “I am happy that Lucinda is there helping you, I feel less guilty…yeah everything is fine here…alright….well congratulations again…Ok, Ill call then…bye” Roo said then she hung up the phone and went back to lie down on the bed. She noticed that Frank was looking at the ceiling.

“Good Morning” Roo said and Frank didn’t respond

Background music- have you ever been alone theme

“If our marriage is over just tell me the truth” Roo said

“What do you think? Frank said and he turned his head to look at Roo

“After lying to you about Martha, you still loved me and wanted to be with me. I think you still want to be with me but I hurt you “Roo said as she sat on the bed

“You keep giving me second chances and I still find a way to screw things up and I am sorry…I promise I will never do this again” Roo said as she looked at Frank. Frank looked at the ceiling

Flashback

Frank- Macklin offices, Frank speaking

Brett- Hello Frank, its Brett

Frank How can I help you?

Brett- Happy new year to you too…I wanted to speak to Jerry but for some reason I was put through to you

Frank- No worries, I can transfer you

Brett- So how did bring in the new year?

Frank – With my family

Brett- sounds great, Bobby and I were on a private beach enjoying each other..her body is fantastic..but I guess you already know that

Frank- ll transfer you to Jerry

Flashback ends

Frank sighed then he looked at Roo “Our marriage isn’t over” Frank said and Roo sighed and hugged him “I am really sorry Frank. I promise that this year is going to be really good for us” Roo said as she hugged Frank as he looked at the ceiling.

Background music ends

Yabbie Creek Inn- Yabbie Creek

“Come back to bed” Ben said as he grabbed Marilyn’s waist as she tried to get out of the bed. Marilyn giggled as Ben rolled on top of her and began to kiss her.

“Ben, I was thinking, maybe we should stat talking about the future” Marilyn said

“What do you mean?” Ben said

“I mean that we should think about getting serious” Marilyn said

“We are serious” Ben said as he kissed Marilyn’s neck

“I know but more serious…like maybe think about marriage and babies” Marilyn said with a smile

“Lets talk about that later” Ben said as he kissed Marilyns neck

“Ben,  I think we should talk about it now” Marilyn said and she moved away and Ben looked at her

“I said lets talk about it later” Ben said with annoyed voice

“Come on Ben, we need to talk about the future….lets plan to go and visit your parents” Marilyn said with a smile on her face. As Ben looked at Marilyn, he started getting angry then he put his hands around Marilyn’s neck

“Ben, I cant breathe....you’re hurting me…Ben please stop…Im sorry…”Marilyn said as Ben squeezed harder…

Archived